Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She often spends a Monday in pub or going for dinner with Joy. Or to a hotel. Because it’s obvious she gets the dole on a Monday

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her lips 🤢🤢🤢 what is she thinking? They don't suit her at all, she'd be better off not getting them done

Reactions: 2
I don't honestly know, Liz said cc admitted that she started the page because she was jealous of how amazing Liz looked and what a great singer she was that time she sang like a prayer at an event
So I'd say the truth is somewhere in the middle to be honest
Well she must be crazy if she came out with that tit 🤣

No she’s a nobody from cork, known for erratic behaviour, garda and all involved, she doesn’t care like she’s insane. Accusing people of sexual assault and barred out of loads of places. I don’t like Liz but what she did to Liz and everyone else is disgusting and she is very lucky Liz didn’t go to the garda because she’d be hauled for harrassment/stalking and she has done it to so many people too.
Liz said she did go to the Gardai.......she recently "claimed" that the Gardai said it was the worst case of trolling they'd seen in Ireland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pout at the end of course. She could place her dinner and pint on that top lip
Holy mary mother of god... these are DEPLORABLE! The person injecting filler should have their arms cut off. Or at the very least lose their licence! Absolutely shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holy mary mother of god... these are DEPLORABLE! The person injecting filler should have their arms cut off. Or at the very least lose their licence! Absolutely shocking!
Still out since 4 today!! Unbelievable

Ti
Her lips 🤢🤢🤢 what is she thinking? They don't suit her at all, she'd be better off not getting them done
To be honest I have never seen anyone look good with getting this tit pumped in to there lips!! It’s absolutely revolting!! And the pouting!! 🐸

Reactions: 6
Sure when your man that owns the clinic looks like a bleeping melted Welly there isn't much hope for his clients. Free Botox free hair free makeup out on the lash thanks to joy working her arse off. She isn't doing too bad for herself. Wish I could afford to get a blow-dry once every six months after our mortgage and bills are paid with both of us working 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure when your man that owns the clinic looks like a bleeping melted Welly there isn't much hope for his clients. Free Botox free hair free makeup out on the lash thanks to joy working her arse off. She isn't doing too bad for herself. Wish I could afford to get a blow-dry once every six months after our mortgage and bills are paid with both of us working 😒
Well said!! A blow dry would be lovely.. melted welly 😂😂😂 I must look him up!! He Sounds lovely.. she’s a right scrounger ain’t she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All the freebies in the world wouldn't entice me to swap places with her, wouldn't want her life in a million years.......be proud of the fact you work hard for everything you have 😊

Reactions: 12
I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than have her sad pathetic life. She'll be wearing that makeup for the week now and she'll be on later slobbering all over the phone and flashing the gash again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than have her sad pathetic life. She'll be wearing that makeup for the week now and she'll be on later slobbering all over the phone and flashing the gash again.
I agree with with you..my life is actually great..😊

Reactions: 4
Very true, my life may not be as flashy as hers but I have an amazing family around me and fabulous friends. I'd take that any day over Liz's false insta friends and sham of a relationship and her kids not even living with her.
Joy and Liz need to have a chat about priorities.

Very true, my life may not be as flashy as hers but I have an amazing family around me and fabulous friends. I'd take that any day over Liz's false insta friends and sham of a relationship and her kids not even living with her.
Joy and Liz need to have a chat about priorities.
Bargain basement flashy or uncle paddy flashy lol.
She never wears the Harleys anymore, verso used to be tagged 10 times a day.

Bargain basement flashy or uncle paddy flashy lol.
She never wears the Harleys anymore, verso used to be tagged 10 times a day.
Noticed that aswell, there must have been a conscious uncoupling 😂 I'm delighted because she used turn me off ordering from Verso

She's off on one again tonight, letting on she knows everything Covid......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.