Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On stone drunk tagging the hair dressers, slurring and all ffs. Is your one not mortified having that thing associated with her business? Like that would put me off ever stepping foot in the place. Ur one probably had a few skangers pop in and mention Liz and thinks she's onto a winner until the covid payment dries up and she's no customers left cause they're back to making €200 dole money stretch lol.
Yeah she sounds out of it!! Crazy any business being involved with her!!

Reactions: 4
Don’t agree with what they said about the child but this is not a normal girl they were dealing with. After she was caught stalking Liz she went and stalked Rachel mc Gorry and shannen from the big c. She is sick and actually dangerous. She uses the 6 year old brother the moment she is caught out. She used him as an excuse not be outed this time either, and if he existed he’d be 7 now.
He does exist, I know her mother and she has had her hands full. The child dies not deserve to be involved, the minute the posts started appearing on insta and I recognized the account on here, I was wondering.
But joy and Liz should not have threatened to put her (parents) windows in, they were big old bullies

Reactions: 2
Don’t agree with what they said about the child but this is not a normal girl they were dealing with. After she was caught stalking Liz she went and stalked Rachel mc Gorry and shannen from the big c. She is sick and actually dangerous. She uses the 6 year old brother the moment she is caught out. She used him as an excuse not be outed this time either, and if he existed he’d be 7 now.
No way, I never knew that person had been identified 😱 Is she another Instagrammer? Absolutely demented behaviour

Reactions: 1
No way, I never knew that person had been identified 😱 Is she another Instagrammer? Absolutely demented behaviour
No she’s a nobody from cork, known for erratic behaviour, garda and all involved, she doesn’t care like she’s insane. Accusing people of sexual assault and barred out of loads of places. I don’t like Liz but what she did to Liz and everyone else is disgusting and she is very lucky Liz didn’t go to the garda because she’d be hauled for harrassment/stalking and she has done it to so many people too.

Reactions: 3
After she was caught stalking Liz she went and stalked Rachel mc Gorry and shannen from the big c. She is sick and actually dangerous
What do you mean she stalked them? 🙈😂 FFS that’s a bit dramatic no! Shannen doesn’t seem to have a problem with her she’s liking and commenting on her pics (see below)

I know what you kind of mean, herself and joy are v quick to try and associate themselves with anyone in the spotlight currently, liking everything and commenting but saying she’s stalking big c and Rachel gorry is a bit of stretch 😂😂😂

He does exist, I know her mother and she has had her hands full. The child dies not deserve to be involved, the minute the posts started appearing on insta and I recognized the account on here, I was wondering.
But joy and Liz should not have threatened to put her (parents) windows in, they were big old bullies
Her parents needed to step in and protect their son then because her parents were made aware of what their daughter was doing many times, girl needs lock
and threatening to throw acid isn’t bullying? CC is the reason her brother and parents are exposed to those threats. If her mother is aware of what CC is capable of she should have her locked up or sectioned because she will end up in prison in the not too distant future, just hopefully she doesn’t do any more harm to people. What she has put people through and accused people of is chilling, and if anything Liz was very restrained not taking it further. She never learns. She is going to keep it up until someone is hurt.

What do you mean she stalked them? 🙈😂 FFS that’s a bit dramatic no! Shannen doesn’t seem to have a problem with her she’s liking and commenting on her pics (see below)

I know what you kind of mean, herself and joy are v quick to try and associate themselves with anyone in the spotlight currently, liking everything and commenting but saying she’s stalking big c and Rachel gorry is a bit of stretch 😂😂😂
What would you call what she did to shannen? Oh look she’s not even terminal anyway. Oh look there’s the Merry Widow.

Her parents needed to step in and protect their son then because her parents were made aware of what their daughter was doing many times, girl needs lock

and threatening to throw acid isn’t bullying? CC is the reason her brother and parents are exposed to those threats. If her mother is aware of what CC is capable of she should have her locked up or sectioned because she will end up in prison in the not too distant future, just hopefully she doesn’t do any more harm to people. What she has put people through and accused people of is chilling, and if anything Liz was very restrained not taking it further. She never learns. She is going to keep it up until someone is hurt.

What would you call what she did to shannen? Oh look she’s not even terminal anyway. Oh look there’s the Merry Widow.
I am lost who is cc and is there proof that this girl did all that , what was down to Shannen with the baby gros was the sickest thing I’ve ever seen god love her she has and is going through enough , havent a clue what was done to Liz or joy either

Reactions: 4
I am lost who is cc and is there proof that this girl did all that , what was down to Shannen with the baby gros was the sickest thing I’ve ever seen god love her she has and is going through enough , havent a clue what was done to Liz or joy either
Yes there is proof. She sent some from her own profile then she admitted it all to Liz

I don’t know what’s going on. Are we talking about another Liz to Liz Reaney? And who is supposed to have been behind the givenoshits page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That’s not stalking in all fairness. Trolling perhaps (what they all say it is themselves)
You’re saying Liz Reaney said that stuff (as givenoshits?) Where is the proof as Shannen follows Liz and just commented on a recent pic so she is obviously ok with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone always thinks Liz is behind every call out page 😂

That’s not stalking in all fairness. Trolling perhaps (what they all say it is themselves)
You’re saying Liz Reaney said that stuff (as givenoshits?) Where is the proof as Shannen follows Liz and just commented on a recent pic so she is obviously ok with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone always thinks Liz is behind every call out page 😂
There's a girl in Cork, initials c.c who made a page called blogger busters at Christmas who's content was heavily directed at Liz, it was around the time Liz was on the major bender, uncle paddy etc so there was lots of ammo there for her.
She outed herself to Liz by accident and joy threatened to put her windows in, they said they knew where her 6 year old brother went to school (disgusting I.m.o) and what cars were in her parents drive.
When givenoshits appeared I was fairly certain it was c**** back again but have no proof that it really is her, I've commented a lot that I think it's someone who's scared to go after Liz, because I think she knows Liz will go to the guards if it starts up again, and that why I think it's her

If it is her back again, she needs help, what was done to shannen and Rachel was disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is there an uncle a Guard? Wonder was there any truth to what she said that Liz spat in his face if so.

Is there an uncle a Guard? Wonder was there any truth to what she said that Liz spat in his face if so.
I don't honestly know, Liz said cc admitted that she started the page because she was jealous of how amazing Liz looked and what a great singer she was that time she sang like a prayer at an event
So I'd say the truth is somewhere in the middle to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s not overlook that liz is a dangerous bleep in her own right who has caused harm to many & continues to do so. You reap was you sow. They are two dangerous well met cunts. Happy Monday

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.