Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo watching I mentioned her 19 year old is hardly ever with her and he pops up on her stories today!

Reactions: 5
Deffo watching I mentioned her 19 year old is hardly ever with her and he pops up on her stories today!
And she put a shop bought cottage pie in the oven!! Handsome young fellow looks like he’s well mannered must be down to his dad.. shame she has to show them drinking together..

Reactions: 4
So shannen got criticized massively for how she's spending her gofundme money to make things more comfortable while she has cancer treatment for the third time and Rachel Horry got spoken about for not mourning her husband correctly, but Liz comes on to say that when people were talking about her drunken antics at christmas, which to be honest, she was on a massive bender and made a show of herself and joy (not to mention old uncle paddy!!), that she suffers from the worst trolling in Ireland😮😮

Cop on to duck, ya mad yoke. You havent a clue what you're talking about and trying to sound posh does not make your words sound any more intelligent. I'm starting to think Joy enjoys sitting back and watching you make a fool of yourself, because she's not doing you any favours, she's probably just looking to get her own follower count up and knows that your drunken antics get attention😀😀😀

It's the only explanation I can think of as to why she hasn't gotten her help by now, she has a serious problem, I hope none of her kids were in the house last night listening to her drunken crap.
Some one literally just questioned her sexuality and said she gave off prostitute vibes in the hotel, I think some time’s because Liz is Liz people think it’s alright to say what they want but when it’s someone like Shannen or Rachel it’s seen as trolling. I don’t agree with a lot Liz does I think she brings so much trouble on herself.... but she has been trolled that bloggers busted went to town on her the girl behind it admitted she just hated Liz and was out to ruin her. Liz lost tons of followers and it’s all down to the way she carry’s on when she drunk

Reactions: 2
Some one literally just questioned her sexuality and said she gave off prostitute vibes in the hotel, I think some time’s because Liz is Liz people think it’s alright to say what they want but when it’s someone like Shannen or Rachel it’s seen as trolling. I don’t agree with a lot Liz does I think she brings so much trouble on herself.... but she has been trolled that bloggers busted went to town on her the girl behind it admitted she just hated Liz and was out to ruin her. Liz lost tons of followers and it’s all down to the way she carry’s on when she drunk
Liz was behind half of those anonymous pages in the first place. She's the biggest troll of all. She dishes it no problem but can't take it. She tries to insert herself into everyone's business and when it backfires like with Paul Stenson she whinges she's the worst troll in Ireland. At one stage she was going on as if she was the spokesperson for that one who had a baby to mermaida jades slimy ex.

Reactions: 9
Liz was behind half of those anonymous pages in the first place. She's the biggest troll of all. She dishes it no problem but can't take it. She tries to insert herself into everyone's business and when it backfires like with Paul Stenson she whinges she's the worst troll in Ireland. At one stage she was going on as if she was the spokesperson for that one who had a baby to mermaida jades slimy ex.
What happened with Paul Stenson.

Reactions: 1
That’s when I first heard of Liz through Paul Stenson taking the piss out of her.
Rvc is on this weekend, Liz should be able to let off some sexual frustration.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.