Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz has up on her Facebook group calling out a business for putting their insta handle under her post, they advertised with ShiteBloggersSay before so Liz has called them out for participating in online bullying.
Does she think we won’t remember that Liz herself was called out for supplying these pages with info on bloggers she claimed were her friends and she had inside info on 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Liz has up on her Facebook group calling out a business for putting their insta handle under her post, they advertised with ShiteBloggersSay before so Liz has called them out for participating in online bullying.
Does she think we won’t remember that Liz herself was called out for supplying these pages with info on bloggers she claimed were her friends and she had inside info on 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I use that company for chair & sofa covers, she’s an absolute witch for doing that to a small family run business ugh she’s a bleep!

Reactions: 6
I used that page too during lockdown and they were very helpful when an item wasn’t in stock they kept me up to date. I’ve recommended it to everyone who compliments our chairs as it’s an Irish company and in fairness their pricing is amazing.
It’s a horrible horrible thing to do to that woman who was just advertising her business, Liz is all for spouting the “supporting Irish companies” once they give her free hotel stays and free gifts. She is the most 2 faced fake woman out there

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I used that page too during lockdown and they were very helpful when an item wasn’t in stock they kept me up to date. I’ve recommended it to everyone who compliments our chairs as it’s an Irish company and in fairness their pricing is amazing.
It’s a horrible horrible thing to do to that woman who was just advertising her business, Liz is all for spouting the “supporting Irish companies” once they give her free hotel stays and free gifts. She is the most 2 faced fake woman out there
How come we can see try sending again under the screen grab of Liz comments? I though this was only visible to who ever tried to post the comment?!

How come we can see try sending again under the screen grab of Liz comments? I though this was only visible to who ever tried to post the comment?!
That was exactly what was posted by Liz (No I am not Liz I can promise you!)
I’ll screenshot the picture again directly from the page and individually to prove. Liz was the one that posted the screenshot so must have taken the screenshot while it was sending. If you actually look on the original insta handle post there is no post form Liz or the lady advertising the chair covers, so either Liz deleted it or it deleted when Liz removes the woman from group.

Here’s the individual picture from the post. You can see it says Liz reaney is posting it.
Also just checked and the lady that posted the insta handle is no longer in the group.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ll screenshot the picture again directly from the page and individually to prove. Liz was the one that posted the screenshot so must have taken the screenshot while it was sending. If you actually look on the original insta handle post there is no post form Liz or the lady advertising the chair covers, so either Liz deleted it or it deleted when Liz removes the woman from group.

Here’s the individual picture from the post. You can see it says Liz reaney is posting it.
Also just checked and the lady that posted the insta handle is no longer in the group.
Jesus!! Someone would want to remind her of the tit she sent in about Connor & Ellie. There's receipts on this thread so she can't even deny it! She's just a big 2 faced drunken bully. What a loser she is.

Reactions: 3
And liz was only delighted to engage with the pages when anything nice was said... she really craves attention

Reactions: 2
She loves the pages when it was not about her. She is a downright bully. It was a nice response from the company and Liz still took out a knife. You can see from all the comments on the page, nobody has any idea who bloggers unveiled etc is and what Liz is on about. It just goes to show you, most of them have no idea then who the duck Liz really is.

That whole post seems to be gone now, I'm in the group but can't see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.