Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg never knew she had kids God love Joy imagine lostening to her all day her lip fillers are a disgrace look like rubber

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg them recordings, she is a little rat, I know a girl who is good friends with Ellie and she is practically terrified of the woman, wants nothing to do with her at all. What a stage 10 cling on.

Reactions: 4
how old is she has to be 50 or so like get real
41 seemingly, but all the years of hard partying , sex and drugs has taken its toll, I'd say her son whos in his 20s is mortified , the way she goes on is cringeworthy. When she wore that crown, lol. Or when she tries to promote makeup and one of her brows in clearly fighting with the other brow, I feel like driving up to Cork and doing them properly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
41 seemingly, but all the years of hard partying , sex and drugs has taken its toll, I'd say her son whos in his 20s is mortified , the way she goes on is cringeworthy. When she wore that crown, lol. Or when she tries to promote makeup and one of her brows in clearly fighting with the other brow, I feel like driving up to Cork and doing them properly
Remember when she used to get her make up done with Naimh and she used to leave the full face of make up on for days.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she defend that lunatic Denise? I still can't believe the stuff that came out about her😂😂
Yes couldn’t believe it she wasn’t the only one either a few of them did, Denise is a con woman, she’s been mad to be “online famous” for years but her past keeps catching up to her. But imagine defending a thief so publicly but than slamming Liz for being drunk and whatever.

Would love a thread on Denise. I was totally taken in by her couldn't believe it when I joined tea spilled. She keeps going on about her husband and child that supposedly don't exist.
Yes me too, I wanna find out more about her dodgy Nursing home consultancy business apparently she was let go from a nursing home (she was just an Orderly) and next thing set up a company promising people to find beds/best rates for nursing homes in Ireland telling potential clients she had connections in almost all nursing homes it was all bollox and was called out and had to shut it down. Can we get a thread on Denise from Watch Your Back please

Reactions: 4
Yes couldn’t believe it she wasn’t the only one either a few of them did, Denise is a con woman, she’s been mad to be “online famous” for years but her past keeps catching up to her. But imagine defending a thief so publicly but than slamming Liz for being drunk and whatever.

Yes me too, I wanna find out more about her dodgy Nursing home consultancy business apparently she was let go from a nursing home (she was just an Orderly) and next thing set up a company promising people to find beds/best rates for nursing homes in Ireland telling potential clients she had connections in almost all nursing homes it was all bollox and was called out and had to shut it down. Can we get a thread on Denise from Watch Your Back please
She hasn't got an Instagram account anymore so not sure if there can be a thread

What happens with her and Elaine Sweeney makeup ?i think Elaine is one of the better bloggers no constant ads

Her page is all ads now tan, carpets, she even got those sweets I tap on now
Tap on till she cracks open the cans lol that she stores In the boot of her car, so dangerous one night she out late drunk getting cans in the pitch dark.

Reactions: 2
Denise is still on Instagram she just changed her name. She changes her name when she wants to hide. Her profile on Instagram is set to private. Her handle is @deenibhi

That is assuming that this is the same Denise that I know who worked in nursing homes, conned a lot of people out of money. I could go on but I don't want to hijack this thread.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.