Liz Reaney #6 Desperate for fame but nobody knows her name!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she own the car that she's posting from. Cannot believe she hasn't been done in for drink driving.
Disgusted with Joy for tolerating that moron and moreso her daughter whose hanging around forever and interrupting every conversation as if Liz isn't incoherent enough.
I’d say Joy pays for it

Reactions: 2
Why does she boast about all inclusive? It’s not fancy like? That’s the cheaper option people use when they don’t wanna pay for kids in restaurants ever night

Reactions: 3
Why does she boast about all inclusive? It’s not fancy like? That’s the cheaper option people use when they don’t wanna pay for kids in restaurants ever night
Lizard thinks shes getting a good deal, and the more watered down alcohol she can drink and food she can gorge on all the better.

Reactions: 2
Lizard thinks shes getting a good deal, and the more watered down alcohol she can drink and food she can gorge on all the better.
I think she’d just desperate to pretend money it’s my an issue, despite all inclusives working out cheaper (no hate on all inclusives, but they’re not glamorous)

Reactions: 3
The idea of eating in the same place every morning, noon and night turns me off. Did it once on our honeymoon and even though the food was great, we still ate outside the complex 4/5 nights over the 2 weeks because we were bored of the same dining area

Reactions: 7
To be honest that was an easy find all you had to do was look on his twitter and she made so many comments if you go back .... but liz prob thinks she was the first 🙄

She found Martha from the threads on here 🤣 . Liz the P.I. 🤣
Chuckney is my favourite and my fella rolls his eyes when I call it that now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4