Liz Reaney #6 Desperate for fame but nobody knows her name!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes calling out someone sge met in dunnes during the week on Instagram why didn't she challenge her when she met her??? Typical lizard behind a screen.

Reactions: 4
Some girl in a left wing politics group that she doesn't agree with calling her racist. She saw her in dunnes and said hi but never said anything to her face but called her out on Instagram, never said her name.

Reactions: 2
She's a complete hypocrite. She'd probably tit herself saying anything to anyone. And why are these eejits congratulating her on breaking the stigma around anti-ds? It's ridiculous :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I would not be going to a place that looked like that for cosmetic injectables 😬 Pink and glitter everywhere. It’s only missing a live love laugh sign on the wall.
I thought only doctors or dentists could give Botox in Ireland too… your one Pam doesn’t look like she is either.

Reactions: 3
Well she's tried every clinic for a freebie. It was guilty in blarney and Muhammed and sisu, she eventually got a collab. She's just a beggar and doesn't care who administers it. She's on anti depression medication now aswell, she will drink the hotel dry too when she gets there. Someone she pissed off probably broke her mirror. That's what happens when you call out folk on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
The salon she is promoting was shut down in West cork by CAB. For money laundering. One google search will give all the details. Well done Liz, classy work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she's tried every clinic for a freebie. It was guilty in blarney and Muhammed and sisu, she eventually got a collab. She's just a beggar and doesn't care who administers it. She's on anti depression medication now aswell, she will drink the hotel dry too when she gets there. Someone she pissed off probably broke her mirror. That's what happens when you call out folk on Instagram.
I remember when she was going to that fella from the Bons for filler and she was saying how nobody should ever go to someone who isn't a doctor or dentist 😂 Adamant that she wouldn't let anyone touch her face without medical qualifications. She's gas

The salon she is promoting was shut down in West cork by CAB. For money laundering. One google search will give all the details. Well done Liz, classy work
Just had a read, they sound like lovely people. Pam definitely isn’t a doctor or dentist anyway, doubtful she is even a nurse. Can she be reported for administering Botox? From what I understand fillers are not legislated, and it’s a grey area but Botox needs a prescription. Bit dodgy advertising through an influencer if she’s doing dodgy Botox

Reactions: 2
Did you notice shes calling them anti wrinkle injections and not called botox anymore, shady carry on.
---
Did you notice shes calling them anti wrinkle injections and not called botox anymore, shady carry on.
John coone and pamela Murphy were laundering money. Mom of 7, classy people there's a Sunday world article if you Google. Like I said she doesn't care once it's free the begging witch.

Last edited:
---

John coone and pamela Murphy were laundering money. Mom of 7, classy people there's a Sunday world article if you Google. Like I said she doesn't care once it's free the begging witch.
I'm off for a spot of Googling 🤓

Surely starting new meds that state to avoid alcohol you really should. Storey deleted of her making food at stupid o clock

Coriander all over some left over take away. Sounded well drunk at 3am. Whatever she's depressed over its not her kids anyway. She's off on yet another holiday without them. She's delighted now with her free work on her face. Those shelves on her lips are disgraceful.

Anyone else remember when Lizs (well Joys) garden was STUNNING.......nope......me either

FFS she has a bog standard boring bit of a garden with half dead grass. The way she goes on you would think it was the Botanic Gardens 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How nice of her to reference that poor man’s suicide & upset his whole family just so she could share that she set up a go fund me. She’s the biggest trash bag

• Heart
There was no need to specify how he died. I’m sure those details were never made public. Horrific.

What a vile scummy woman using someone's suicide for content and to try and big herself up. She really is the lowest of the low.

Last edited: