Liz Reaney #6 Desperate for fame but nobody knows her name!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her post this morning about her health not being good. She is an actual spacer I don't know how Joy puts up with her

Reactions: 3
Did you see her post this morning about her health not being good. She is an actual spacer I don't know how Joy puts up with her
My favourite part of that little work of fiction was when she said her children adore her, ffs most of them don't even talk to her. She never sees her Grandkids and her mother and brother don't have anything to do with her.

Attachments

• Haha
She lost over 50 followers for being real ? No liz you lost them becuse your a drunken mess it's like car crash tv. How is she not mortified the next day ? I get the beer fear something shocking and that's just from a couple of pints never mind an all night sess with god knows what else .

She's stopped with the politics but is heavy on the self pity lately whatever is up with her.
I have an inkling my crazy life scream at your phone Caroline has put her off. Your one Caroline blew up from nowhere and Liz is why not me'ing. Liz wants to be an influencer with her own shows. She's tagging Caroline alot, she's wants in the circle

I have an inkling my crazy life scream at your phone Caroline has put her off. Your one Caroline blew up from nowhere and Liz is why not me'ing. Liz wants to be an influencer with her own shows. She's tagging Caroline alot, she's wants in the circle
She deleted a couple of stories where she was claiming someone stole her idea. I went back to read them properly but they were already gone. Who or what was she talking about? That Caroline on maybe?

Reactions: 1
I don't know and she was banging on about gaza and how she's not sharing that she cried for 2 months and she had to stop to be strong for her kids.... it was all over the place ...

• Haha
I don't know and she was banging on about gaza and how she's not sharing that she cried for 2 months and she had to stop to be strong for her kids.... it was all over the place ...
A few of the dirty deletes.......it did make me laugh when she claimed she had a family to provide for and care for 🙄

🦎 you have no job, you have nothing to your name and your family don't even like you so piss off with all the bullshit. Sickening how she uses the situation in Gaza for likes and interaction 🤬 thankfully most people know she's nothing but a self-centered c**t

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No inducing this man LOL... I actually couldn't remember who she was talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No inducing this man LOL... I actually couldn't remember who she was talking about
Oh her best friend Mark Zuckerberg. Remember the time she was tagging him in her posts, something to do with her thinking Leo Varadker got her banned from Instagram......her BFF Mark sorted it anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she own the car that she's posting from. Cannot believe she hasn't been done in for drink driving.
Disgusted with Joy for tolerating that moron and moreso her daughter whose hanging around forever and interrupting every conversation as if Liz isn't incoherent enough.

Reactions: 4