Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pushes her top lip out on purpose, it’s not anything to do with the lip fillers, she did the exact same thing before she got her lips re done. The constant pouting has nothing to do with the fillers. She now has a huge cress in her top lip from pushing it out and pouting so much that it looks like a moustache.
Bad lip fillers will give you a shelf though. She just pronounces hers even more.

Reactions: 5
The fake LV scarf and bag kill me 🤣🤣🤣 she thinks she is an a lister and she wearing the fakest looking tit I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s hers attraction with greens?? Anyone in full time employment getting greens takeaway tonight? Well for her! Is it 5km from Joys house?

Reactions: 3
What’s hers attraction with greens?? Anyone in full time employment getting greens takeaway tonight? Well for her! Is it 5km from Joys house?
Wasn't she looking for a freebie from them? I'm working and couldn't justify getting a takeaway from there on an ordinary week night

They're well suited with their stupidity.......Moon Face hadn't a clue what jus was and pronouncing it stew 🤦‍♀️ she should also stop trying to promote products in her boring voice 😴

I see she got her free bottle of LLL piss! I wonder if Lisa will share in on her stories as she has done with others?!

• Haha
I see she got her free bottle of LLL piss! I wonder if Lisa will share in on her stories as she has done with others?!
And wearing the cheap tacky clothes from Diva honest to god so they pay for anything at all!

Reactions: 2
And wearing the cheap tacky clothes from Diva honest to god so they pay for anything at all!
Expect everything for free, Joy had the nerve a while back to ask a girl I know to join her weight loss group for free in return for "promoting" it on Instagram.......she clearly doesn't realise she is incapable of promoting anything, she is a total bore that can't speak properly or spell. Total beggars the 2 of them.

Reactions: 6
Expect everything for free, Joy had the nerve a while back to ask a girl I know to join her weight loss group for free in return for "promoting" it on Instagram.......she clearly doesn't realise she is incapable of promoting anything, she is a total bore that can't speak properly or spell. Total beggars the 2 of them.
Liz has her brain washed 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does she ever watch back her stories and see how common she is........and what's with the lies 15/16yr olds having their Debs, what age did they start school 2 🤦‍♀️

Does she ever watch back her stories and see how common she is........and what's with the lies 15/16yr olds having their Debs, what age did they start school 2 🤦‍♀️
Debs age is 17/18 she hadn’t a clue!! I thought she is pushing 50 shocked she is 43!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.