Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep we all from the northside know liz from falling around Henry’s and the pav! When she was with Andrew Carroll they used batter each other and then I log on one day and she’s gay! She’s dangerous, full of tit, and believe me joy is just the same. Sorry @Mona86 you had such a 1st hand knowledge. Remember she outed some fella last year Who she said was one of her best friends for years she met out at some night saying he’s sober now but he was a raging druggie. And she hanging off him. She’s a bleeping twit. And the whole angelique thing. By god I knew that girl through a friend and they were 2 huge drug heads and were only friends for a while. She milked her death, Used it to get drunk etc and still says my best friend. The memories she showed are from 2013 ffs
[/QUOTE]
Tell us more about Andrew Carroll 🤔

He works for Tullamore Dew whiskey she said she’d love a bottle of what he makes too!
Beggy Reaney, I thought it was the male aftershave he does she was asking for. She has no shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Liz waiting on redundancy for the whole 3 days she worked last year 😂😂 her bills are paid and she has a roof over her head.......no thanks to you Liz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When I started following her she worked for the company that does hospitality at matches etc she used to get the train to Dublin to work in the Aviva I’m not sure if she was still working for them when lockdown started in March

Where did she actually work does anyone know?
Serves drinks at events/matches as far as I know, but makes it out like she organises the events and that she's running the whole show behind the scenes.........other than that then it's CE schemes

Reactions: 4
Serves drinks at events/matches as far as I know, but makes it out like she organises the events and that she's running the whole show behind the scenes.........other than that then it's CE schemes
I remember when she was doing a CE scheme teaching computers or something up in NCE, she made a big deal that she was working in addiction services. She should never have disclosed on her page that she was working with people with an addiction😠😠
But she really made herself out to be a big deal and that she was singlehandedly saving the people of cork

Reactions: 7
LOL she in a life time doler who works the odd agency pub/catering/cleaning shift and makes sure it looks like she’s managing the aviva 😂😂😂 she was on a CE scheme assisting addicts with computers who made out like she was Steve jobs and have invested ecdl! Imagine the biggest addict of all teaching addicts who might genuinely have had an interest in skills or changing their life ! Also she was taken off the position really fast when she accidentally shared her ‘dirty’ handbag one day and we could all see the empty coke bags in her handbag. She lives on the dole, drugs and prostitution to the likes of UNCLE Paddy. Joy is an enabler. Liz will be dead by 45 and I won’t be lining up to cry or pretending to share a friendship on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep we all from the northside know liz from falling around Henry’s and the pav! When she was with Andrew Carroll they used batter each other and then I log on one day and she’s gay! She’s dangerous, full of tit, and believe me joy is just the same. Sorry @Mona86 you had such a 1st hand knowledge. Remember she outed some fella last year Who she said was one of her best friends for years she met out at some night saying he’s sober now but he was a raging druggie. And she hanging off him. She’s a bleeping twit. And the whole angelique thing. By god I knew that girl through a friend and they were 2 huge drug heads and were only friends for a while. She milked her death, Used it to get drunk etc and still says my best friend. The memories she showed are from 2013 ffs
Tell us more about Andrew Carroll 🤔

He’s as bleeping mad as her! He’s on Facebook as one of the rudest cunts I ever saw. Deffo used to go on benders, I saw them coming out of the metropole 1 day a few years ago before joy. They were bate. He’s a woman beater as well. They looked like they were staying there,

Beggy Reaney, I thought it was the male aftershave he does she was asking for. She has no shame.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I remember when she was doing a CE scheme teaching computers or something up in NCE, she made a big deal that she was working in addiction services. She should never have disclosed on her page that she was working with people with an addiction😠😠
But she really made herself out to be a big deal and that she was singlehandedly saving the people of cork
Sounds about right, you always find that about people are used to nothing constantly bigging themselves up and blowing their own trumpet

Reactions: 1
She used to be videoing inside there showing the fellas off etc then going to the boot to get cans at night knowing they could follow they prob scored their whatever they needed from her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She used to be videoing inside there showing the fellas off etc then going to the boot to get cans at night knowing they could follow they prob scored their whatever they needed from her
And she used to go on about how she was kept on for another year because the priest loved her or something and then everything ended abruptly and she never spoke of it again😂😂

I think it is Joy. I am blocked because the last time I think she posted her hand by mistake and they were Joys hands (cant be mistaken) and I said it. Liz posted that in as a laugh knowing it is Joy. Prob the two of them to be fair. Imagine being that age and being that sad. Get a job or a hobby Liz, get off your hole, and look after your kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.