Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Lyndsey's igtv she says someone video called her drunk and rolling around the bed. She said the person said Jimmy was sleeping with the two of us. So was that Liz reaney who rang or someone else. And was it Lynsey and Laura Jimmy was sleeping with at same time or the drunk person who rang? Yet Lyndsey said they were split up. 🧐👀

In Lyndsey's igtv she says someone video called her drunk and rolling around the bed. She said the person said Jimmy was sleeping with the two of us. So was that Liz reaney who rang or someone else. And was it Lynsey and Laura Jimmy was sleeping with at same time or the drunk person who rang? Yet Lyndsey said they were split up. 🧐👀
I believe a different girl- not Liz. She said she wasn’t with jimmy at the time of him benign with Laura

Reactions: 2
I just want to PUNCH through the phone as this wagon. She giving her 2 cents on Covid and saying it’s her opinion. She is laughable. Saying the country needs to go into lockdown etc!!! Yet where the duck was her opinion on BPerfect last week and not only that but giving support to Michelle. Not a fan of Julie, but Jesus she went after her because she had her OWN brother move in to help her with the twins and went on about it like it was the worst thing ever and yet not only saying nothing about the tit show that happened in Belfast but actually giving support. Like which is it Elizabeth? She wants a lockdown so she can have an excuse to get mouldy every night and Stay in bed talking to her phone and eating. Also saying that Tony and Leo are allergic to each other hahaha!!!! She hasn’t a clue!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just want to PUNCH through the phone as this wagon. She giving her 2 cents on Covid and saying it’s her opinion. She is laughable. Saying the country needs to go into lockdown etc!!! Yet where the duck was her opinion on BPerfect last week and not only that but giving support to Michelle. Not a fan of Julie, but Jesus she went after her because she had her OWN brother move in to help her with the twins and went on about it like it was the worst thing ever and yet not only saying nothing about the tit show that happened in Belfast but actually giving support. Like which is it Elizabeth? She wants a lockdown so she can have an excuse to get mouldy every night and Stay in bed talking to her phone and eating. Also saying that Tony and Leo are allergic to each other hahaha!!!! She hasn’t a clue!!!!!
She’s such a hypocrite!! Happy to sponge off the tax payer no problem to her she might like lying in bed all day talking tit in to the phone admiring herself and eating like a pig, but if the other half of us didn’t work she wouldn’t be able to!! I am sick of funding her and plenty more like her as a tax payer who has and is still thank god working through this awful time. If we all do what we are told we can get to grips with flattening the curve! Her partner is to blame also letting her away with it, they are a complete joke!!

Reactions: 9
Saying we need to go into lockdown, but ran straight to the pubs for 1 last night out before they closed.

If she thought it was that bad, why did she go out drinking.

Reactions: 8
Liz on the drink again, what a fuckin clown she is 🙄 she irritates me so much they way she goes on 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Reactions: 5
God Liz aren’t you so Amazing you absolute hypocrite. You sit there all self righteous talk about us good people on tattle whilst you made a mans life a misery for a year and he wasn’t even the father of the child, but you don’t come ok and apologize. You only have followers for the car crash nothing else just that

Reactions: 10
I used to be laughing AT her but I can’t even do that anymore as these frequent drunk ramblings make me feel uncomfortable. The age of her and she carrying on like that and inserting herself into peoples lives and business. She would want to seriously cop the duck on, she’s making a holy show of herself and her kids.

Reactions: 6
Do us a favour Liz and take a running jump of a deep cliff. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You became famous overnight!

Liz acting like she was sent those screenshots...Liz we know your on here every single day! If you hate it that much just dont come on here.
Plus - I'm pretty sure if its the truth its not bullying 🤔 just factual

Reactions: 4
She clings onto the one or two bad comments and but addresses absolutely nothing that true that is about 90% of the comments in here.

Reactions: 2
Well now that Liz is calling out people from here and sending people over here to see what was said let's address the fact that Liz called you out but is still too much of an absolute coward to discuss the way herself and her pal Laura dragged an innocent man and his ex down, will we?
Liz was all over Facebook chatting tit about Jimmy and Lindsay ( who suffers with her mental health Liz, be kind?) , sharing private messages between Jimmy and Laura that were none of your damn business BECAUSE he didn't accept responsibility for Laura's child, Lindsay was not even allowed to mention Laura and Liz was all over the place talking about her.
Guess what? You guys have made utter fools of yourselves because Jimmy is not the father, and you dragged those people for nothing, like the bully you are. Wll this screenshot make it on to her stories? Doubt it very much😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.