Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz was the instigator of all the drama. She was rambling on about visiting Laura in hospital and the terrible situation it was. She made dirt of Jimmy. If liz addresses it she'll throw Laura under the bus. She will probably blab who the real father is
Absolutely I would of know none of it only for liz, she needs to address it and apologize

Reactions: 4
She is unhinged

Also, if anyone is on Galz who snap. Have a look at the old posts from Liz slating Lyndsey on them. She says numerous times “go and get a job” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly spat out my tea. Eh Liz hunny, Lyndsey is making 16k on her podcast excluding any merch or collabs. You sit on your arse all day not working and eating and boozing. When you did work, it was a CE scheme. Like I can’t with her. Two fingers up 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is unhinged

Also, if anyone is on Galz who snap. Have a look at the old posts from Liz slating Lyndsey on them. She says numerous times “go and get a job” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly spat out my tea. Eh Liz hunny, Lyndsey is making 16k on her podcast excluding any merch or collabs. You sit on your arse all day not working and eating and boozing. When you did work, it was a CE scheme. Like I can’t with her. Two fingers up 🤣🤣
Actually Liz lies in bed, eats in bed and talks in to her phone in the car!! Doesn’t even sit on her ass the lazy so & so!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liz's efforts of deflecting today are a total disaster. She's using a silly childish voice to try be funny, she looks pathetic.

Address the situation and if an apology is owed to anyone get on with it.

Reactions: 4
Up and out driving I’d be in the bed dying for the day, never mind being afraid to drive in case I got pulled over.

She put up a Q and A box and was saying (I think she was anyway as she slurring her words was hard to understand) where have you all come from. Which I’m presuming means followers.

Reactions: 2
She should be ashamed of her life. I’m not a fan of lyndsey or her fella I don’t follow them but liz owes them a massive apology. The drunken aul slob.

Reactions: 9
All of saw was her saying (very slurry) ''where did you all come from, why do I have so many new followers' etc and put up a Q&A box asking people where they came from - this was around 130 AM

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.