Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really have my doubts now, they went on a date night to a hotel but instead got smashed drunk and spent the night separately. Joy passed out in bed and Liz in the bath taking pictures.
Thats not a great indicator of a happy relationship, I think joy wants companionship and Liz wants to be a kept woman
Yeah seen that. Obviously something going on too with uncle Paddy, that's just beyond weird. She likes the high life, whoever will give it to her she'll go with. Kids more or less gone from her. She's a pity.

Reactions: 6
As a mother I just can't get my head around not having my kids looks like its a day here and there. When she has them she is sticking the camera in there faces. As gorgeous as Lexi is she is a pure diva like her mother. Imagine a mother finding it funny that her child thinks everyone in her class is a witch. I know girls are drama queens etc but she is wayyyyy too grown up for her age.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately there are mothers like this all over the country. Uncomfortable viewing that’s for sure.

Reactions: 3
As a mother I just can't get my head around not having my kids looks like its a day here and there. When she has them she is sticking the camera in there faces. As gorgeous as Lexi is she is a pure diva like her mother. Imagine a mother finding it funny that her child thinks everyone in her class is a witch. I know girls are drama queens etc but she is wayyyyy too grown up for her age.
I unfollowed after lexi said that. Teenage girls can be very cruel and my heart went out to her, she seems a lovely child.

Yeah seen that. Obviously something going on too with uncle Paddy, that's just beyond weird. She likes the high life, whoever will give it to her she'll go with. Kids more or less gone from her. She's a pity.
Who the f is uncle paddy? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think lexi tries to impress her mother when she actually does get to see her. It's very hard for a little girl that age to see her mam maybe only twice a month. I'd honestly think she was acting up to get Lizs attention, its a disgrace that Liz put up the story of her saying it, I'm sure some of the mothers follow her

Reactions: 4
I'd say the girls in her class are "witches" because no doubt they all know of Liz and the absolute mess she is. Poor Lexi must be mortified, I'm mortified and sure I'm not even related. It's car crash watching night after night the woman needs serious help.

Reactions: 1
But Liz the big difference is nothing said on here is lies about you... how can you even make reference to what that beautiful girl is going through. You don’t have a clue you have just taken your head out of a bottle for 2 mins and jumping on the bandwagon as usual. You didn’t even follow her before this so stop now using her situation for attention and your gain your disgusting.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wh
But Liz the big difference is nothing said on here is lies about you... how can you even make reference to what that beautiful girl is going through. You don’t have a clue you have just taken your head out of a bottle for 2 mins and jumping on the bandwagon as usual. You didn’t even follow her before this so stop now using her situation for attention and your gain your disgusting.
whos she talking about ?

Reactions: 2
So
Wonder who Liz is on about in her stories
Dominique Nugent her wedding was called off this week because her fiancé was found cheating. She posted today because some of his Garda friends were spreading lies so she bravely came on and put the record straight.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd say the girls in her class are "witches" because no doubt they all know of Liz and the absolute mess she is. Poor Lexi must be mortified, I'm mortified and sure I'm not even related. It's car crash watching night after night the woman needs serious help.
I’d say Lexi is no angel to be honest!

Reactions: 2
Liz clearly hasn't a clue what's going on, Dom has gotten support from 'the tattle trolls', Liz is jumping on a band wagon after a few too many gins it would seem

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.