Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him
good on your dad. I always say better late then never. And good on you for giving him the chance again❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him
As someone who grew up with both my parents having a drink problem I know exactly how it feels. We spent our childhood in the pub thinking it was Normal. Watching Liz drunk around her kids makes me so emotional that's why I unfollowed her eventually. I felt by watching that we are actually in some way responsible. She has worked with people in addiction she has been in Penney dinners how can't she see there is a problem there. It's great saying oh she is great craic but she isn't she is an embarrassment to herself her kids and I would say joy but she is enabling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone who grew up with both my parents having a drink problem I know exactly how it feels. We spent our childhood in the pub thinking it was Normal. Watching Liz drunk around her kids makes me so emotional that's why I unfollowed her eventually. I felt by watching that we are actually in some way responsible. She has worked with people in addiction she has been in Penney dinners how can't she see there is a problem there. It's great saying oh she is great craic but she isn't she is an embarrassment to herself her kids and I would say joy but she is enabling it.
Exactly, it’s great craic until it’s not and certainly isn’t great fun for her kids.

Reactions: 8
Thats how I feel watching her, people think you have to be in the gutter drinking turps out of a brown paper bag to be an alcoholic but that's not true, my dad was the life and soul of the party but as we got older and saw our friends parents, we began to resent our dad and also our mam for letting it happen.
I know now that he was sick and she was trying to do the best for him and us but it was always there in the background of our childhood and teen years and when I saw the carry on of Liz and the other girl in the caravan with the kids there, I was actually so upset for lexi.
We all have a glass of wine or two around the kids, they see us having a few at weddings and parties but that's not the norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thats how I feel watching her, people think you have to be in the gutter drinking turps out of a brown paper bag to be an alcoholic but that's not true, my dad was the life and soul of the party but as we got older and saw our friends parents, we began to resent our dad and also our mam for letting it happen.
I know now that he was sick and she was trying to do the best for him and us but it was always there in the background of our childhood and teen years and when I saw the carry on of Liz and the other girl in the caravan with the kids there, I was actually so upset for lexi.
We all have a glass of wine or two around the kids, they see us having a few at weddings and parties but that's not the norm.
that’s it I think there’s a lot even on instagram who drink every night and you’ll get people saying ah she’s great craic. For the people who have to live with them not so much. A woman in my street very active, always done to the nines died of liver failure. She was a functioning alcoholic for years and no one knew. Everybody was shocked

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Also a lot of people think they don't have a drink problem if they don't drink every night and they trick themselves into thinking they have control. So if they say I'm not drinking tomorrow night and they don't they think everything is fine, the problem is they are hanging for that drink on Wednesday evening.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine finishing your dinner, and then moving to the foyer or other rooms in a hotel to have a drink or 2 before bed and those 2 SCREAMING into a phone. Id actually be raging that those 2 would ruin my evening.

Liz is as common as muck. Shed want to throw out the louis vuitton bag - she doesnt have a job, what makes her think people would presume she could afford a €1500 bag?!? She can't even afford a backpack to send her kids to school in (and let's be honest - the ex bought that, not her. I doubt she contributes anything other then trauma to those poor children)

She's an absolute disgusting excuse for a mother. Those poor children are best away from her altogether.

The bag was gifted by Bags by Holly on Instagram she’s gone off the grid just checked was she still on insta she hasn’t posted anything since April. She was always sending Liz bags

Reactions: 4
she's very quiet today, maybe she's getting the hint that she's overstayed her welcome on Instagram. We can but dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another Liz Reaney in talking through her hoop shocker. 'I don't care if it leaves me with no followers'... shut your face Liz, you'd never give up your page, this tit is like oxygen for you 🙄
She's using her Instagram to get the attention that joy doesn't seem to be giving her😮

• Haha
She's using her Instagram to get the attention that joy doesn't seem to be giving her😮
I think Joy's family need to do an intervention and get her out of Liz's clutches. Such a sad life and the Dad n3efs to take all kids back. That child saying everyone in het class are witches and Liz laughing at it. WTF

Reactions: 6
I think Joy's family need to do an intervention and get her out of Liz's clutches. Such a sad life and the Dad n3efs to take all kids back. That child saying everyone in het class are witches and Liz laughing at it. WTF
I know, instead of trying to get to the bottom of why her daughter is saying that, Liz just laughs.....well cackles.....and posts it on her stories 🤬 if 1of my kids said that I'd be wanting to make sure that they weren't being bullied or that classmates weren't being unkind to them

Apologies I didn't do spellchecker

Reactions: 2
Newbie on this thread but been reading and following Liz for a while, mortified for her seriously like she's a state. Does anyone else think she's not a lesbian, just using Joy to bank roll her?

Reactions: 11
Newbie on this thread but been reading and following Liz for a while, mortified for her seriously like she's a state. Does anyone else think she's not a lesbian, just using Joy to bank roll her?
I really have my doubts now, they went on a date night to a hotel but instead got smashed drunk and spent the night separately. Joy passed out in bed and Liz in the bath taking pictures.
Thats not a great indicator of a happy relationship, I think joy wants companionship and Liz wants to be a kept woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.