Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a bleeping mess and should actually be reported to instagram for glorifying alcoholism. Young impressionable people watching her and thinking that is normal acceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I noticed a while back that Joy was commenting on literally everything Rachel Gorry posted, but got the feeling it was actually Liz using Joy's account. Obviously looking for a shout out. I've followed Liz for years, used to find her funny, but recently unfollowed as a lot of the content is very uncomfortable viewing, particularly around alcohol.
I think I'll be unfollowing too, watching someone who is pathically trying to project this image of being a strong fabulous woman and trying to be relevant just doesn't sit with me anymore.
Liz needs help, and I'd suspect has needed it for a long time now but her ego won't let her admit it, I just don't know what the deal is with Joy, at this point I'm thinking they're just friends

I think we can all agree we love a drink but Liz honestly is showing serious problematic signs. I cannot imagine what it must be like to be next door to them on a hotel stay, roaming the corridors, roaring in their rooms all hours. Absolute knacker to be honest. I don't know why she thinks she's SO well known around Cork 🤣

• Haha
I've actually got second hand embarrassment for her, like watching her stories with my hand over my face as its so cringe and I don't want to see but cant stop watchin. The age of her and acting like a teenager who has never been out before. Mortifying

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! Just watched the latest 🥴🥴 someone needs to take the phone off her and send her to a drying out clinic 😞

Reactions: 5
Worst thing she has 4 children and she's smoking and drinking hard, she won't be around long if she keeps it up, so sad for the younger kids.

Reactions: 3
Without a doubt the most embarrassing person there is on Instagram, what a holy show she is the age of her carrying on like that and joy not much better, it’s her kids I feel for could ya imagine your mam all over the internet takin naked pics of herself in the bath pissed drunk 🥴 she’s a disgrace more in her line to go way and get a job for herself instead of freeloading. Vile woman with zero class

Without a doubt the most embarrassing person there is on Instagram, what a holy show she is the age of her carrying on like that and joy not much better, it’s her kids I feel for could ya imagine your mam all over the internet takin naked pics of herself in the bath pissed drunk 🥴 she’s a disgrace more in her line to go way and get a job for herself instead of freeloading. Vile woman with zero class
She seems to be getting worse. She honestly needs to cop on and Joy needs to seriously look at where her life is going. Drinking jagermister from the bottle on arrival at hotel, who does that? That hotel must be cringing and the tagging to get a free stay. They did no favours for the hotel. I certainly wouldn't book it if I thought those freeloaders were there. Liz giving out about some man outside smoking wouldn't talk to her, the cheek of him.

Was she actually naked taken pictures ??
Yep pissed in the bath

• Sick
She seems to be getting worse. She honestly needs to cop on and Joy needs to seriously look at where her life is going. Drinking jagermister from the bottle on arrival at hotel, who does that? That hotel must be cringing and the tagging to get a free stay. They did no favours for the hotel. I certainly wouldn't book it if I thought those freeloaders were there. Liz giving out about some man outside smoking wouldn't talk to her, the cheek of him.

Yep pissed in the bath
I'm actually mortified for her kids I'm sorry but this isn't normal behaviour I hope there dad knows this is going on. Everytime she takes the kids away it's the same thing she gets pissed as a fart around them. I'm so glad I have unfollowed her I think if a lot more do it then it might be the kick up the arse she needs to sort her life out. She is drinking all day and night and gets back into the car to drive the next day. An accident waiting to happen.

Like does she not see that she is a disgrace of a random man asks her not to speak to him? She was saying it was rude. Em Liz, do you watch your stories back? You were a complete mess, wasted and slurring your words and prob wobbling all over the place. That man could of been there for a nice quiet stay. Says a lot that he asked you not to speak to him. And then her rambling on stories with Joy snoring like a tractor in the background. Car crash

Like does she not see that she is a disgrace of a random man asks her not to speak to him? She was saying it was rude. Em Liz, do you watch your stories back? You were a complete mess, wasted and slurring your words and prob wobbling all over the place. That man could of been there for a nice quiet stay. Says a lot that he asked you not to speak to him. And then her rambling on stories with Joy snoring like a tractor in the background. Car crash
I wouldn't speak to her either if I met her out in that condition. With her see through dress and her g-string, she's not 18

Reactions: 3
How is she eating that full fry up ? I’d be in A&E After all that drink

Reactions: 2
What's this about a random man being rude? I missed it
She said hi to some man outside when she was having a cigarette and he ignored her......mustn't have been a fan 😂 or maybe he was just so bowled over by her charm and beauty he was unable to reply 😂😂

All joking aside, we all try and avoid "the drunk" when we are out, he had probably witnessed herself and Joy's drunken antics and was trying to give her and her g-string a wide berth

• Haha
She mad for the drink, I can see all the signs, as I'm an alcoholic unfortunately. I hope she does get help though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'd be dead, did you see how much they brought with them!!😮😮😮
So much ! Sure you couldn’t even enjoy the room with all that drink on board.

My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him
It’s a horrible illness, you must be so proud of you Dad getting sober x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.