Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly stated earlier today she was turning off her messages as it wouldn't be fair on Joy to be on her phone all the time, she outdone herself tonight she was never off the bloody thing.
Ah she turned them on again coz she knew EVERYONE would be messaging her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Making everything about herself as usual, pretending to be upset about Angeliques birthday even though they hadn't been friends in years, she hasn't a photo of them later than 2013 πŸ™„ She couldn't even manage to squeeze out a fake tear. The lengths she goes to for a bit of attention, she has no shame!!

As for "I walk down pana like I own it" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a bit like everything else in her life, pretending to own things and be something she isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah she turned them on again coz she knew EVERYONE would be messaging her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Making everything about herself as usual, pretending to be upset about Angeliques birthday even though they hadn't been friends in years, she hasn't a photo of them later than 2013 πŸ™„ She couldn't even manage to squeeze out a fake tear. The lengths she goes to for a bit of attention, she has no shame!!

As for "I walk down pana like I own it" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a bit like everything else in her life, pretending to own things and be something she isn't
The fact she refers to it as β€œpana” tells us all we need to know about her and her fake LV bag parading around!
At least her kids have their father who hopefully is a responsible man and gets them up and ready for school on a Monday morning. Does she even realise the long term damage that level of drinking will do for their mental health let alone plastering it on social media.

Am i hearing things right?? Did Liz compare herself to Kim Kardashian?? I'm Actually morto listening to her say how star struck the staff were meeting herself and joy. She's so cheap and tacky. She'll say and do anything to make herself feel important.

Liz bought this hotel deal on pigsback, just in case you didn't hear her say it 2000 times πŸ™„ could she be trying any harder to get a colab going, it's embarrassing to watch her beg so much. You'd swear she was in the presidential suite the way she's going on about her upgrade 😁. 'the regular room' God the way she says it it's such an insult, she hasn't done this hotel any favours.

Isn't 5/5 and 10/10 the same thing??! God these 2 haven't a brain cell between them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Am i hearing things right?? Did Liz compare herself to Kim Kardashian?? I'm Actually morto listening to her say how star struck the staff were meeting herself and joy. She's so cheap and tacky. She'll say and do anything to make herself feel important.

Liz bought this hotel deal on pigsback, just in case you didn't hear her say it 2000 times πŸ™„ could she be trying any harder to get a colab going, it's embarrassing to watch her beg so much. You'd swear she was in the presidential suite the way she's going on about her upgrade 😁. 'the regular room' God the way she says it it's such an insult, she hasn't done this hotel any favours.

Isn't 5/5 and 10/10 the same thing??! God these 2 haven't a brain cell between them πŸ˜‚
To be fair the resemblance is uncanny......surely you've seen Kim driving around in a little Renault with 2 cheap suitcases filled with booze and a few hoodies thrown in the back seat, while heading off on a €99 Pigsback deal πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair the resemblance is uncanny......surely you've seen Kim driving around in a little Renault with 2 cheap suitcases filled with booze and a few hoodies thrown in the back seat πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣
Kim better watch out, Liz is new big thing now, knock off diamonds and a €99 hotel stay....I'd say Kim's shaking in her boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my God. That’s all I have to say. Why is none of her family intervening around her alcoholism. I’m absolutely scarlet for her.

Who's gonna call dirty delete?
Haha her true accent came out when she was talking to the wall πŸ˜‚
I actually found them funny trying to work out the bath pissed drunk. Rest of it is not content just shite talk. I thought she was turning off her messages so she could spend time with Joy, there are more story dots than a child with chicken pox. In fairness though I would ring up if I thought there was a chance of an upgrade!
I unfollowed her last week couldn’t deal with her bullshit, lying in bed all day or in her car.. any job yet?

Reactions: 1
Her conduct wouldn't entice me to that hotel. She's definitely looking for a collab and anything free she can get

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her myself looks like her drinking and acting the slag are still going strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry now but if that's their idea of a night away then they need to have a good chat with themselves!!
Both drunk out of their mind before dinner, Liz wandering the hotel talking into her phone then having a bath while she's in that condition???
Joy then passing out and Liz taking pictures of herself in the bath while she stays up presumably drinking on her own.
Its actually very sad that they're reduced to this, I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of why Liz's kids live with their dad because she's erratic at best.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry now but if that's their idea of a night away then they need to have a good chat with themselves!!
Both drunk out of their mind before dinner, Liz wandering the hotel talking into her phone then having a bath while she's in that condition???
Joy then passing out and Liz taking pictures of herself in the bath while she stays up presumably drinking on her own.
Its actually very sad that they're reduced to this, I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of why Liz's kids live with their dad because she's erratic at best.
Agreed. Why bother going for a date night and then get so wasted you can't speak properly and make a holy show of herself. I wonder if their families try to intervene. They definitely have a problem with alcohol.
I think if she sent me her cv I'd look her up online. I'd imagine that's why she's flooded with offers. They absolutely need to have a long hard look at their behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Why bother going for a date night and then get so wasted you can't speak properly and make a holy show of herself. I wonder if their families try to intervene. They definitely have a problem with alcohol.
I think if she sent me her cv I'd look her up online. I'd imagine that's why she's flooded with offers. They absolutely need to have a long hard look at their behaviour.
I have a feeling this is their normal behaviour at home so they think it's fine to carry on like this when they go away. They might be functioning and able to work right now but this level of drinking only goes one way unless they put a stop to it and I would imagine they need help to do that now, their families seem to be in denial also.
That was the saddest and loneliest date night I've ever seen, Liz had to resort to putting pictures of herself in the bath on Instagram to get the attention that she craves, but wasn't getting from joy who was passed out drunk in the bed.

Reactions: 6
I noticed a while back that Joy was commenting on literally everything Rachel Gorry posted, but got the feeling it was actually Liz using Joy's account. Obviously looking for a shout out. I've followed Liz for years, used to find her funny, but recently unfollowed as a lot of the content is very uncomfortable viewing, particularly around alcohol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.