Liz Newcomer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resiliency in running aka resiliency I’m never giving up being gifted an Apple Watch

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2452648
Wow "Training is training" what sort of nonsense message is that? Assault is assault, catcalling is catcalling, a spade is a spade, that makes it fine does it?
She didn't 'have to' do it early at all, i doubt anyone physically forced her out of the door, isn't 'coach' supposed to be super flexible at fitting it around her schedule, she could of taken annual leave, not chosen to attend influencer freebie events, holiday or go on breaks with the wet behind the ear boyfriend.
"Training is Training" we MUST do as 'Coach' says down to how we open our gels

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So here for this thread!!! I see she's already flaunting her new gifted ON kit which she received today.:rolleyes:

I noted that after that whole production of her getting her 22 miles done on Friday in the early hours of the morning because she had no time this weekend when she was going away with her super lame boyfriend :sick: she still managed to fit in a 10 mile run on Sunday morning. Which shows that she could have done her long run on a Sunday, she just chose not to so she can create some irresponsible content and get lots of fawning comments from her followers about how #inspirational she is for getting it done. She just epitomises everything that's wrong with running influencers, and I really can't see anything redeemable or likeable about her.

Can't stand this smug girl, jumping from man to man and job to job like it's a competition.
As for her running content everything screams privallage and she is so ignorant with it. There is life outside London. I hate the narrative she couldn't fund her coaching a few years ago and she has only just taken running seriously when she has been pushing content since lockdown and certainly never been short of disposable income.

I’ve only started following her recently. Can someone please give me a brief summary of this girl please? Is she a running coach/PT?

I’ve only started following her recently. Can someone please give me a brief summary of this girl please? Is she a running coach/PT?
no, she just runs a lot 😂 she works a 9-5 as I think a project manager? She’s clearly earning a boat load of money 🤷‍♀️ although she never declares ads or gifts, so I don’t know how much is form her job and how much from social media.
she also has a podcast, but I listened to 5 minutes and even on double speed she annoyed me
---
she rose to ‘fame’ doing vlogs every day for a while but stopped them when she got to a certain number. I want to say 500 days straight? She was with a guy, got dumped, met the guy she’s now with pretty quickly. He follows her about like a lap dog and they do proper photo shoot sessions as if she’s a fitness model

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Surely sharing you fertility tracker including intercourse days is a detail too much!
She must have generous annual leave if she is heading out to US two weeks before race. Is she pretending she is like a pro now with `acclimatisation'

• Sick
Surely sharing you fertility tracker including intercourse days is a detail too much!
She must have generous annual leave if she is heading out to US two weeks before race. Is she pretending she is like a pro now with `acclimatisation'
I also see that Gabriel is in tow so sacrificing 2.5 weeks of his annual leave to support his girlfriend. Does that boy have any life and friends outside of Liz?

I didn’t know the tracker showed intercourse days 🤢 I thought it was weird before, never mind now 😬
---
I also see that Gabriel is in tow so sacrificing 2.5 weeks of his annual leave to support his girlfriend. Does that boy have any life and friends outside of Liz?
My sister sacrifices 2 weeks of her AL every year to go to America to see my BiL’s family but only since having kids 😂 before that he went on his own 🤣

I doubt it, he is obsessed with her in a unhealthy way, probably going via her parents to ask permission for marriage, followed by a million cringey up close and personal images of Liz.

Liz gives me mean girl bitchy vibes, like she would be sweet and nice to your face but a total spoilt brat and cow behind the scenes. I've noticed she does remove quite a few comments that arent 100% positive or any advice always seem to be from place of privalage. One the other day said they couldnt afford to try lots of gels like she suggested, her response was to go to lots of race expos! Talk about sheer ignorance!

Gabriel gives off creepy vibes, but the entire relationship dynamic seems questionable, he was with Janice for at least 5 years, they even spent last Christmas in Taiwan, then next moment he is shacked up with Liz just weeks later. The ex was super pretty and petit, very small and dainty, ever since he got with Liz, she seems to be loosing quite a bit of weight and claims 'Gabe helps her to fuel properly', plus all the weird creepy photos. That is not a healthy relationship.

• Wow
The timing was questionable, he was probably talking photos of Liz while still with Janice. When did Liz split with Jack was that last year? These people move quicker than reality stars. Whats wrong with been single for a little while, especially coming out of ltr

The timing was questionable, he was probably talking photos of Liz while still with Janice. When did Liz split with Jack was that last year? These people move quicker than reality stars. Whats wrong with been single for a little while, especially coming out of ltr
I think it was the start of this year! There were some tiktok videos talking about her 'blindsided breakup' complete with selfies of her crying. I think she and her ex were friends with Gabriel as he appeared in a video when they ran the London marathon last year and Gabriel was supporting them...Something appears off to me about Gabriel, I get the sense he is enjoying the attention of dating an influencer and the 'validation' which comes with it, despite him coming across as a total loser with zero charisma.

In Liz's latest video, she mentions that she has a new watch on the way... if she's been gifted this, imma flip. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think it was gifted. She might act as if it was 🤣 but it’s suspicious that she got it in America if it was gifted 🤔 my family only get apple things in the US as they’re cheaper than over here

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dont know what's worse openly begging for a watch and been gifted one or been that privileged, fortunate and financially comfortable to be able to decide on the spot, your expensive Garmin under 1 year old is not good enough so you need to purchase a brand new apple equivalent (no idea US price but aren't they like £800 in UK).

I dont know what's worse openly begging for a watch and been gifted one or been that privileged, fortunate and financially comfortable to be able to decide on the spot, your expensive Garmin under 1 year old is not good enough so you need to purchase a brand new apple equivalent (no idea US price but aren't they like £800 in UK).
I find her comparison video amusing…she’s annoyed about the Garmin not showing pace correctly quickly enough, so had to run out to buy an Apple Watch? Whatever happened to learning to run by effort and developing your internal sense of pacing, rather than being so dependent on technology? When I was younger, no one really had GPS watches - we learned what various paces felt like through hitting split times on the track. But now I have the ability to tell you what pace I’m running without looking at my watch and can run a perfectly progressive workout every time, no fancy watch required 🤷‍♀️