Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemming312

VIP Member
Dodgy oatmeal? How the hell do you get dodgy oatmeal? That's the most pathetic excuse ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

toomoo

I've had to block her, she was getting way too smug and irritating for me to tolerate. Her entire identify is 'aiming to BQ', what is she going to do in a few weeks. She is bragging how easy all her paces are maybe 'coach' isnt so amazing and personalised and maybe it is holding her back. You just know Chicago content is going to be nauseating and countless videos of 'how i knocked 30 mins off PB' doing this that and the other (expense, privilege, income, time and genetics) .
I agree completely! Is it bad that I partly hope she doesn't BQ just to shut her and Gabriel up? She's pretty much acting and talking in her videos as if it's guaranteed.

Reactions: 6

Asgyui

VIP Member
Not sure who is worse smug privileged Liz or creepy Gabriel. Her for failing to recognise the massive luxury and fortune of not only been able to run and finance Chicago once but almost immediately afterwards have capital free to book repeat trip! Yes it may be on credit cards but still that it not norm! Then because she is not feeling herself she splashes out on full Lululemon outfit.

Then Gabriel posting a Chicago experience, fully mic ed up and some bizarre background like its a tv production, when he has 10 followers and he didn't even run Chicago.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

toomoo

Apparently she'll tell the full story on her podcast! Has anyone ever listened to it? I keep forgetting she even has one :ROFLMAO:

Also, her big thank you post to all the people in her support team was ridiculous - who does she think she is?! Like thank them in person or whatever, it's all just a bit try hard for my liking.

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Apparently she'll tell the full story on her podcast! Has anyone ever listened to it? I keep forgetting she even has one :ROFLMAO:

Also, her big thank you post to all the people in her support team was ridiculous - who does she think she is?! Like thank them in person or whatever, it's all just a bit try hard for my liking.

I was technically my pal’s support network for the Glasgow half (ie I signed her up for the half when she thought i meant the 10k 😅 I’m pretty sure I said I was doing the half and she didn’t read the message properly, but whatever). I didn’t get an instagram post shout out….I just got called lots of rude things about seeing me next Tuesday and made to pay for lunch 😂

• Haha
Surely sharing you fertility tracker including intercourse days is a detail too much!
She must have generous annual leave if she is heading out to US two weeks before race. Is she pretending she is like a pro now with `acclimatisation'

• Sick
Reactions: 4

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
I know there’s been chat in the general running thread about her and her hun baiting with the crying video and vague new year new me shit.
I don’t follow her but went and looked - why does she insist on filming herself getting dressed for a run? No one wants to see you putting your bra on, fuck off.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She’ll try and say that because she qualified in London for her BQ she should get a visa 😂

I am intrigued by her visa situ though 🤔 I work in a uni and once visas end, which I assume hers did when she was made redundant, you have 60 days to leave the country.

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve only started following her recently. Can someone please give me a brief summary of this girl please? Is she a running coach/PT?
no, she just runs a lot 😂 she works a 9-5 as I think a project manager? She’s clearly earning a boat load of money 🤷‍♀️ although she never declares ads or gifts, so I don’t know how much is form her job and how much from social media.
she also has a podcast, but I listened to 5 minutes and even on double speed she annoyed me
---
she rose to ‘fame’ doing vlogs every day for a while but stopped them when she got to a certain number. I want to say 500 days straight? She was with a guy, got dumped, met the guy she’s now with pretty quickly. He follows her about like a lap dog and they do proper photo shoot sessions as if she’s a fitness model

• Sick

instaclowns

VIP Member
just to shut her and Gabriel up? She's pretty much acting and talking in her videos as if it's guaranteed.
I hope she fucks it too! The only thing that’s guaranteed is that the freak Gabriel’s hard drive is definitely incriminating. The little nonce bag!

• Haha

Asgyui

VIP Member
Probably financed and credit carded up to the max so she can flash off a lot of these luxuries
I reckon her parents are well off in first place to fund her to study masters in London, then she probably is overpaid in her wishy washy health project management job, paid far than her worth while the overworked and underresourced nurses and other allied professionals beneath her are struggling to make ends meet.

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Just saw London shared a story with her in it. The founder of Resiliency in Running apparently. Going to teach us about how to avoid the wall apparently. Hope there’s no oatmeal involved.

• Haha

Asgyui

VIP Member
I dont know what's worse openly begging for a watch and been gifted one or been that privileged, fortunate and financially comfortable to be able to decide on the spot, your expensive Garmin under 1 year old is not good enough so you need to purchase a brand new apple equivalent (no idea US price but aren't they like £800 in UK).

Killercure

Can't pretend that seems an odd one. I was expecting the reason to be starting in the wrong corral - she was back in the second one with the quickest expected time of 3:40. There was 5 minutes between the end of the previous wave being fully underway and hers beginning and expected lots of weaving was required.

Personally, her easy pace runs of 8-8.05 per miles over the last few weeks seem more likely to be responsible given her target race pace of 7.28-7.38. Or last night's pizza instead of the oatmeal

I dipped just under 3:30 so exceptionally pleased.

toomoo

Just catching up on my instarunners and Liz never fails to make me chuckle at how unaware she is but is also so oddly fascinating that I can't help but keep watching. :ROFLMAO:

She's lowkey on the beg again and made a Tiktok video earlier this week calling out Shokz because her fully charged headphones died on her during the Chicago Marathon and didn't last the full duration when she needed music and motivation in the back end. I'm sure Shokz are shaking in their boots!

And in her travel vlog from Chicago she spends much of it moaning about the quality of the hotel she's staying in (in downtown Chicago nonethless!) complaining about the noise and it being too small, so checks out early and goes to The Marriott which I suspect would not have been cheap on marathon weekend! She has no idea of just how privileged she is and is so out of touch! She also mentions in this same vlog that Gabriel was flying into Chicago later in the day so they spent the day apart and how weird it feels because they do everything together. Which proves everything we've thought about how unhealthy and codependent their relationship is. I genuinely think they have a very limited social life outside of themselves, especially Gabriel.

Finally, she's signed up to Chicago next year to 'redeem herself.' I hate instarunners using language like this - although she missed her BQ time, she got a 10 minute PB ffs, no need to redeem herself! It's just so toxic for any new runners who might think that if they don't hit their goal, they have failed. Liz seriously needs to stop making excuses on her headphones, watch, dodgy oats :)ROFLMAO:) and accept that on the day she just wasn't good enough. She gave it a good go and got close, but on the day, it just wasn't enough - and there's no shame in that - she probably does have a BQ in her, but just needs to move on and use this as motivation for the next one. So much for resiliency. :rolleyes:

instaclowns

VIP Member
So she’s been chosen to run the London Marathon with New Balance then?! So much for them saying it’s an inclusive and event for everyone. Yet idiots like her and someone high in the media are getting free places. Honestly the worst campaign and decisions made by those running it

Reactions: 3

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Liz has finally admitted she was made redundant (not laid off as she said), don't know if this is a begging post for a job. You are supposed to leave the UK within 60 days of losing your work visa so I don't know if she has applied for a travel visa to stay a bit longer.
it made me laugh when she says she’s been cryptic about it, as if it wasn’t clearly obvious when she stopped talking about cycling to the office 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3