Liz Newcomer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also worth taking into account that she's running Chicago - which is notorious for having it's GPS splits on runners watches all over the place in the first couple of miles because there are so many skyscrapers. No watch will be able to overcome that, and would be interesting how she'll cope given she has zero resiliency, ironically. Maybe have another 'panic attack' like the one she claims to have had a few weeks ago (which clearly was not a panic attack!) and was apparently caused by her Garmin. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she definitely get an Apple Watch sent to her? She wouldn’t have got this from Apple direct, she is in no way the type of person or account they would hand anything to and if they did (they wouldn’t) it would be a loan

Reactions: 2
Did she definitely get an Apple Watch sent to her? She wouldn’t have got this from Apple direct, she is in no way the type of person or account they would hand anything to and if they did (they wouldn’t) it would be a loan

I don’t think so, I’m pretty sure she bought it, although she was deffo BEGGING to be given one. I just wanted to be bitchy 😂

• Haha
I've had to block her, she was getting way too smug and irritating for me to tolerate. Her entire identify is 'aiming to BQ', what is she going to do in a few weeks. She is bragging how easy all her paces are maybe 'coach' isnt so amazing and personalised and maybe it is holding her back. You just know Chicago content is going to be nauseating and countless videos of 'how i knocked 30 mins off PB' doing this that and the other (expense, privilege, income, time and genetics) .

I've had to block her, she was getting way too smug and irritating for me to tolerate. Her entire identify is 'aiming to BQ', what is she going to do in a few weeks. She is bragging how easy all her paces are maybe 'coach' isnt so amazing and personalised and maybe it is holding her back. You just know Chicago content is going to be nauseating and countless videos of 'how i knocked 30 mins off PB' doing this that and the other (expense, privilege, income, time and genetics) .
I agree completely! Is it bad that I partly hope she doesn't BQ just to shut her and Gabriel up? She's pretty much acting and talking in her videos as if it's guaranteed.

Reactions: 6
I hope both her watches malfunction and she has no idea what pace she is running at :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just to shut her and Gabriel up? She's pretty much acting and talking in her videos as if it's guaranteed.
I hope she fucks it too! The only thing that’s guaranteed is that the freak Gabriel’s hard drive is definitely incriminating. The little nonce bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she fucks it too! The only thing that’s guaranteed is that the freak Gabriel’s hard drive is definitely incriminating. The little nonce bag!
You just know he takes creepy pics of her sleeping at night.

Tomorrow is the day when she goes for her BQ! She's been pretty boring the past fortnight - lots of smug couple pics of her, eating out every day, and still sharing all the things 'coach' has told her to do which she LOVES to share with instagram when they're the most basic obvious things, ie. packing her race shoes in her carry on. Staying off her feet as much as possible the day before the race. All groundbreaking pieces of advice and worth the price of a coach, I'm sure. :oops:

Reactions: 1
You just know the posts are going to be insufferable after today, video after video of 'How i BQ' or 'how i got a 30 min PB' and its all due to 'Coach' and 'Gabriel'

You just know the posts are going to be insufferable after today, video after video of 'How i BQ' or 'how i got a 30 min PB' and its all due to 'Coach' and 'Gabriel'

She says We not me/I and that bugs me more than it should too, screams codependency if not on Gabriel/coach then on followers

Cant stand her but she had a decent effort, given her previous times and how her recent pbs have been. She was not far off, which no doubt means yet another series of BQ journey.

I wonder if there will be a chain of excuses - Period, Garmin watch malfunctioning, Nutrition, Gabriel, Coach ..... or she will generally hold her hands up and say she performed to best of her ability.

Cant stand her but she had a decent effort, given her previous times and how her recent pbs have been. She was not far off, which no doubt means yet another series of BQ journey.

I wonder if there will be a chain of excuses - Period, Garmin watch malfunctioning, Nutrition, Gabriel, Coach ..... or she will generally hold her hands up and say she performed to best of her ability.

She’ll have had a panic attack at Garmin malfunctioning and/or blame it at not being able to find Gabriel in the crowd

Dodgy oatmeal? How the hell do you get dodgy oatmeal? That's the most pathetic excuse ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't pretend that seems an odd one. I was expecting the reason to be starting in the wrong corral - she was back in the second one with the quickest expected time of 3:40. There was 5 minutes between the end of the previous wave being fully underway and hers beginning and expected lots of weaving was required.

Personally, her easy pace runs of 8-8.05 per miles over the last few weeks seem more likely to be responsible given her target race pace of 7.28-7.38. Or last night's pizza instead of the oatmeal

I dipped just under 3:30 so exceptionally pleased.

Reactions: 4
Congrats on your run
I dipped just under 3:30 so exceptionally pleased.
---
If she is going to have excuses or put blame on someone else at least make them plausible 😂

Only a few days ago she was saying she nailed her nutrition down, how many time must she have had the same pre run breakfast. Even if she didn't pack her oats from London with her she is American and been in country two weeks already to try and find something which works.

Dodgy oatmeal? How the hell do you get dodgy oatmeal? That's the most pathetic excuse ever!
I wondered that! Surely it’s a pretty staple food to not mess up. I know Eilish McColgan takes her same porridge wherever she goes but that’s not in case it’s dodgy, that’s because she misses breakfast to sleep and/or can’t find it 😂