Liz Newcomer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is even more insufferable now, this so called 'dodgy' oatmeal story seems to make no sense. She isn't coeliac and the only over times she seems to complain about stomach issues is when races don't go to plan.

If she needed to :poop: as she claims for 10k, but a) she didn't want to stop for toilet, b) didn't end up 💩 herself while running c) still managed to take on all her gels, I would of thought that would make you physically sick if her digestion issues were that bad, d) there was no quick dash to toilet at finish plenty of time filming herself crying and e) no issue refuelling with not plain foods.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she'll tell the full story on her podcast! Has anyone ever listened to it? I keep forgetting she even has one :ROFLMAO:

Also, her big thank you post to all the people in her support team was ridiculous - who does she think she is?! Like thank them in person or whatever, it's all just a bit try hard for my liking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she'll tell the full story on her podcast! Has anyone ever listened to it? I keep forgetting she even has one :ROFLMAO:

Also, her big thank you post to all the people in her support team was ridiculous - who does she think she is?! Like thank them in person or whatever, it's all just a bit try hard for my liking.

I was technically my pal’s support network for the Glasgow half (ie I signed her up for the half when she thought i meant the 10k 😅 I’m pretty sure I said I was doing the half and she didn’t read the message properly, but whatever). I didn’t get an instagram post shout out….I just got called lots of rude things about seeing me next Tuesday and made to pay for lunch 😂

• Haha
Just catching up on my instarunners and Liz never fails to make me chuckle at how unaware she is but is also so oddly fascinating that I can't help but keep watching. :ROFLMAO:

She's lowkey on the beg again and made a Tiktok video earlier this week calling out Shokz because her fully charged headphones died on her during the Chicago Marathon and didn't last the full duration when she needed music and motivation in the back end. I'm sure Shokz are shaking in their boots!

And in her travel vlog from Chicago she spends much of it moaning about the quality of the hotel she's staying in (in downtown Chicago nonethless!) complaining about the noise and it being too small, so checks out early and goes to The Marriott which I suspect would not have been cheap on marathon weekend! She has no idea of just how privileged she is and is so out of touch! She also mentions in this same vlog that Gabriel was flying into Chicago later in the day so they spent the day apart and how weird it feels because they do everything together. Which proves everything we've thought about how unhealthy and codependent their relationship is. I genuinely think they have a very limited social life outside of themselves, especially Gabriel.

Finally, she's signed up to Chicago next year to 'redeem herself.' I hate instarunners using language like this - although she missed her BQ time, she got a 10 minute PB ffs, no need to redeem herself! It's just so toxic for any new runners who might think that if they don't hit their goal, they have failed. Liz seriously needs to stop making excuses on her headphones, watch, dodgy oats :)ROFLMAO:) and accept that on the day she just wasn't good enough. She gave it a good go and got close, but on the day, it just wasn't enough - and there's no shame in that - she probably does have a BQ in her, but just needs to move on and use this as motivation for the next one. So much for resiliency. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Not sure who is worse smug privileged Liz or creepy Gabriel. Her for failing to recognise the massive luxury and fortune of not only been able to run and finance Chicago once but almost immediately afterwards have capital free to book repeat trip! Yes it may be on credit cards but still that it not norm! Then because she is not feeling herself she splashes out on full Lululemon outfit.

Then Gabriel posting a Chicago experience, fully mic ed up and some bizarre background like its a tv production, when he has 10 followers and he didn't even run Chicago.

• Sick
Not sure who is worse smug privileged Liz or creepy Gabriel. Her for failing to recognise the massive luxury and fortune of not only been able to run and finance Chicago once but almost immediately afterwards have capital free to book repeat trip! Yes it may be on credit cards but still that it not norm! Then because she is not feeling herself she splashes out on full Lululemon outfit.

Then Gabriel posting a Chicago experience, fully mic ed up and some bizarre background like its a tv production, when he has 10 followers and he didn't even run Chicago.
Just watched Gabriel's Chicago video and god he makes me cringe so much! I genuinely don't think he has any friends outside of Liz - and I can see why, he'd be such a bore!

Reactions: 3
I find it hilarious how she was so clearly begging for an Apple Watch but clearly doesn’t like it cos she never mentioned it again after she got it 😂

Reactions: 1
There's no way she'd have been given one. Apple rarely give out to the big time tech YouTuber's and instead it's often loaned to them. She in no way will be on their radar

There's no way she'd have been given one. Apple rarely give out to the big time tech YouTuber's and instead it's often loaned to them. She in no way will be on their radar
Sorry yeah I meant that she was trying to hard and then had to put her hand in her pocket after all that. The fact she got it when she was in the US was the final nail in the coffin for me that showed she had to buy it.
Signed,
A family to buy all their tech in the US cos it’s so much cheaper. My poor brother in law gets sent with a list when he goes back to visit his parents 😂

The watch drama continues! After bitching about her Garmin, and then buying an apple watch she never uses, she has now been gifted a Coros which... guess what? She's still complaining about it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've also realised just how boring her 'content' and life is, it's literally the same content every day. Wakes up, runs, shares a shot of Tower Bridge talking about how beautiful it is - yes we get it you live in central London because you're super privileged! A shot of her meals or 'fuel' in Liz speak, with a story of Gabriel inserted somewhere in the day. And then the exact same content every day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The watch drama continues! After bitching about her Garmin, and then buying an apple watch she never uses, she has now been gifted a Coros which... guess what? She's still complaining about it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've also realised just how boring her 'content' and life is, it's literally the same content every day. Wakes up, runs, shares a shot of Tower Bridge talking about how beautiful it is - yes we get it you live in central London because you're super privileged! A shot of her meals or 'fuel' in Liz speak, with a story of Gabriel inserted somewhere in the day. And then the exact same content every day!
She probably didn't set it up properly 😅

Id unfollowed so forgotten how privileged and ignorant she is, in her recent clip starts off showing all her expensive kitchen gadgets - Nespresso, Milk Frother, Ninja air fryer, then we see 10+ pairs of running shoes probably all >£100 per pair, then on doorstep looks to be in practically Central London, yet she still had audacity to moan about her hard life.

Reactions: 2
Id unfollowed so forgotten how privileged and ignorant she is, in her recent clip starts off showing all her expensive kitchen gadgets - Nespresso, Milk Frother, Ninja air fryer, then we see 10+ pairs of running shoes probably all >£100 per pair, then on doorstep looks to be in practically Central London, yet she still had audacity to moan about her hard life.
Probably financed and credit carded up to the max so she can flash off a lot of these luxuries

Probably financed and credit carded up to the max so she can flash off a lot of these luxuries
I reckon her parents are well off in first place to fund her to study masters in London, then she probably is overpaid in her wishy washy health project management job, paid far than her worth while the overworked and underresourced nurses and other allied professionals beneath her are struggling to make ends meet.

Reactions: 4
She’s unveiled her 2024 goal but not on Instagram - she’s made a YouTube video. Anyone hate themselves enough to take one for the team and see what she’s going to be banging on about this year?
Why don’t they just say it rather than make these stupid posts directing you to where they can make about 50p from telling you?!

She’s unveiled her 2024 goal but not on Instagram - she’s made a YouTube video. Anyone hate themselves enough to take one for the team and see what she’s going to be banging on about this year?
Why don’t they just say it rather than make these stupid posts directing you to where they can make about 50p from telling you?!
52 youtube videos in a year

• Wow