Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those interior photos are definitely not the Annex - those are the Rectory proper!
It looks miles better but I think the stairs and kitchen photos are actually of the spaces in the annex, just taken some years ago when everything was in better nick and styled nicely? I think the wall cupboards are gone now but sizewise the kitchen looks right. The dodgy floor is covered with mats etc.

Reactions: 6
It looks miles better but I think the stairs and kitchen photos are actually of the spaces in the annex, just taken some years ago when everything was in better nick and styled nicely? I think the wall cupboards are gone now but sizewise the kitchen looks right. The dodgy floor is covered with mats etc.
My apologies, both of you - you are correct, I’ve found one of the recent estate agent photos, what was a beautiful drawing room somehow became a bit of a hole. Looks like the whole place has been really let down. Won’t it be interesting watching what juggo does.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My apologies, both of you - you are correct, I’ve found one of the recent estate agent photos, what was a beautiful drawing room somehow became a bit of a hole. Looks like the whole place has been really let down. Won’t it be interesting watching what juggo does.
We won't find out until it's repossessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BIB Just throw money at it for lots of brand names and no taste.

She'll probably make David sleep in the cellar (if the shite she talks about them being together is actually true).

Reactions: 9
How is David going to struggle up and down those stairs when there is no proper banister, only a rope to cling onto.

Reactions: 8
Surely David isn't daft enough to give up his flat for her and I thought she had her eye on that flat for herself even though its rented and the small detail of getting the rental in her name is beyond her when she wants something.

Reactions: 7
Surely David isn't daft enough to give up his flat for her and I thought she had her eye on that flat for herself even though its rented and the small detail of getting the rental in her name is beyond her when she wants something.
There's no way Juggo's going to pass up the chance of a London address. And, bearing in mind it's a HA property, if she gets her name on the deets and he croaks... happy days!

Reactions: 7
It WAS lovely, and certainly looked more welcoming. I think the previous owner went full “ill-advised 90s paint stripper” on the joinery and the kitchen, and made them look dull and dour. If she had sense she‘d paint those bloody shutters. But this is our Liz so…

Reactions: 3
I’d be devastated if someone described sex with me as that bad. The poor guy and he helped her move house. I’d never speak to her again.

Reactions: 15
Juggo and GOB.

Last night on BBC radio Late Night Jo. One elderly, label-obsessed, beauty-obsessed, money-obsessed, child-free, "animal lover", croaky narc interviewing another. Blowing smoke up each other's scrawny arse.

Subject was the Mail article about her old school friend.

Listen on your local station, BBC Sounds 23 minutes from start of the show.

Reactions: 1
So she’s saying she’s broken it off for good this time yet next week I guarantee she will have forgotten about the “breakup” and we will be back to “I can’t walk all the way to the church in my Louboutins” and “how can we have an interfaith ceremony since he’s Catholic and I’m Buddhist?” just like when they were planning a wedding before

Times like this I really do hope she's playing a character for effect, otherwise she is a monstrous bleep

Reactions: 19
so who is the "guest" in the separate moaning column? Can't be at the new place surely as there weren't any designer worktops mentioned in the description of the "raped" kitchen. Just more crap. As for David, yep that whole storyline was bogus. I think the last time they spoke was about 2 years ago, wonder if she's been told to drop the whole David thing as it's unnecessarily mean and vindictive and isn't even true.

So the towel her "guest" used mustn't have been designer or she'd have mentioned 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The annexe kitchen, don't look like designer marble work tops to me and I'm sure she's not had a kitchen fitted in a couple of weeks.
What did she need removal men for? According to her she didn't even own a bed.
52372_32597139_IMG_03_0000.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The annexe kitchen, don't look like designer marble work tops to me and I'm sure she's not had a kitchen fitted in a couple of weeks.
What did she need removal men for? According to her she didn't even own a bed.
View attachment 2914656
I think the marble is in the rental she has just left as she put an expensive bath and kitchen in as the others weren't to her standard.

Reactions: 4