Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those interior photos are definitely not the Annex - those are the Rectory proper!
It looks miles better but I think the stairs and kitchen photos are actually of the spaces in the annex, just taken some years ago when everything was in better nick and styled nicely? I think the wall cupboards are gone now but sizewise the kitchen looks right. The dodgy floor is covered with mats etc.

Reactions: 3
It looks miles better but I think the stairs and kitchen photos are actually of the spaces in the annex, just taken some years ago when everything was in better nick and styled nicely? I think the wall cupboards are gone now but sizewise the kitchen looks right. The dodgy floor is covered with mats etc.
My apologies, both of you - you are correct, I’ve found one of the recent estate agent photos, what was a beautiful drawing room somehow became a bit of a hole. Looks like the whole place has been really let down. Won’t it be interesting watching what juggo does.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
My apologies, both of you - you are correct, I’ve found one of the recent estate agent photos, what was a beautiful drawing room somehow became a bit of a hole. Looks like the whole place has been really let down. Won’t it be interesting watching what juggo does.
We won't find out until it's repossessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BIB Just throw money at it for lots of brand names and no taste.

She'll probably make David sleep in the cellar (if the shite she talks about them being together is actually true).

Reactions: 2
How is David going to struggle up and down those stairs when there is no proper banister, only a rope to cling onto.

Reactions: 1