Liz Jones #4 Why am I so miserable and can't get a shag? Is it because I smell and am a drunken old hag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...wABsR5dWb8ZXUACQQFR_ORJ9up50KKSBU#ha1yn6anrdo
---
Add to the list of ‘Liz Jones & 1,000 things that never happened’ 🙄

‘January suddenly seems interminably long, and much greyer than it was before. I was walking my dogs, and saw a young woman stop, stare at her phone, mittens shooting to her mouth. I asked if she was okay.

‘It’s Kate, she’s in hospital!’ Everyone in earshot rummaged in pockets to find phones, and to stop and stare.’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so rude about David and his various health and mobility problems, yet expects all her health problems to be accommodated 100% at all times. So selfish

Reactions: 11
On the plus size model championing, it's worth remembering that plus size in the 90s and early 00s is very different to plus size now. It's shocking if you look back who was considered "bigger".

Reactions: 8
Dreary. The lies continue to flow from her lips like pus from an open wound. It's also becoming apparent that, Dscrace having come into a pile of dough, she's planning on distancing him from his kids and getting her claws on the whole lot when he karks it ("It was dark, Officer, and the steps in my annexe are so slippery...").
---
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...wABsR5dWb8ZXUACQQFR_ORJ9up50KKSBU#ha1yn6anrdo
---
Add to the list of ‘Liz Jones & 1,000 things that never happened’ 🙄

‘January suddenly seems interminably long, and much greyer than it was before. I was walking my dogs, and saw a young woman stop, stare at her phone, mittens shooting to her mouth. I asked if she was okay.

‘It’s Kate, she’s in hospital!’ Everyone in earshot rummaged in pockets to find phones, and to stop and stare.’

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
well I've just caught up on the last 2 weeks, been really busy as my daughter and her 4 rats were moving in...so total chaos, then I read that tit today and was so grateful for my life, where things actually happen in it that are true. Those drearies are just so dire. And wtaf was that article about Kate supposed to be about, didn't read it, just saw it when browsing the dm, it's not like she died or anything, bloody weird.

Reactions: 6
She got a lot of stick for that Kate article in the Mail. My husband, who has never mentioned LJ, didn’t realise he knew who she was, asked if I had seen the article. He said it had trended on X. He said have you seen that sycophantic article on Kate by that mad journalist in the Mail. I thought he meant Sarah Vine, Platell or Alison Boshoff. He of course meant Liz. What was she on when she wrote that?

Reactions: 7
She got a lot of stick for that Kate article in the Mail. My husband, who has never mentioned LJ, didn’t realise he knew who she was, asked if I had seen the article. He said it had trended on X. He said have you seen that sycophantic article on Kate by that mad journalist in the Mail. I thought he meant Sarah Vine, Platell or Alison Boshoff. He of course meant Liz. What was she on when she wrote that?
The comments in the DM are spot on !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.