Liz Jones #4 Why am I so miserable and can't get a shag? Is it because I smell and am a drunken old hag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still confused why she got fired from Marie Claire? Yeah she's boring and insipid but she must have had the credentials to get the job :)
Circulation and ad revenue plummeted. She was an appalling manager, which lead to staff leaving and a very unhappy office. That's it.

Reactions: 12
Circulation and ad revenue plummeted. She was an appalling manager, which lead to staff leaving and a very unhappy office. That's it.
She’d be a judgemental nightmare too toward you as another woman in the office. Can just imagine her thinking to herself why you had a boyfriend and she didn’t as you were fatter than her etc 😂

Interesting she did choose to campaign about eating disorders? Hers must have been very bad although I know we’re skeptical

Reactions: 6
She’d be a judgemental nightmare too toward you as another woman in the office. Can just imagine her thinking to herself why you had a boyfriend and she didn’t as you were fatter than her etc 😂

Interesting she did choose to campaign about eating disorders? Hers must have been very bad although I know we’re skeptical
She constantly witches and moans about how her female staff had the NERVE to go on maternity leave and I doubt she accepted it graciously at the time either

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seems like her sister actually lived a normal, worthwhile life. Are they actually related? Has Liz checked? There you are Liz - fodder for another outpouring of doubt, angst and self-pity.

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to believe that LJ campaigned for ‘plus size’ models when she’s been absolutely vile about other women’s ‘vienetta’ rolls of fat and such like.

Now we're almost at time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

I like (per @Belgian Bun) "David and I are a COUPLE! (of twits)" Or "As emotionally incontinent as her stress-weeing dogs"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: ‘Liz Jones: The podcast’s an unmitigated disaster, about time The Diary was put out to pasture’

• Heart
It’s hard to believe that LJ campaigned for ‘plus size’ models when she’s been absolutely vile about other women’s ‘vienetta’ rolls of fat and such like.
Do we actually have any evidence of that or are we just taking her word for it?

I find it hard to believe that she even gave a tit about underweight models to be honest.

Do we actually have any evidence of that or are we just taking her word for it?

I find it hard to believe that she even gave a tit about underweight models to be honest.
Some of us remember her from the 90s/00s. I remember her as editor of Marie Claire and she put many plus size models on the cover. There was an attempt to protect underweight models but it went nowhere. At the tome models were on the runway who were clearly either heroin addicts or anorexic.

Reactions: 2
Some of us remember her from the 90s/00s. I remember her as editor of Marie Claire and she put many plus size models on the cover. There was an attempt to protect underweight models but it went nowhere. At the tome models were on the runway who were clearly either heroin addicts or anorexic.
I’m surprised actually, she seems very fat phobic? And she knew that would cut her out of the skinny fashion clique she idolises so much if she did that.

I think she hates fat people and attractive socially popular women so much she would just be jealous of any models she put on the front, so went for plus size

• Heart
As I recall it was more to do with model welfare than being pro-plus size models.

Reactions: 2
Next week her article will probably be all about how her nephew blocked her.

He really does not sound well. Naturally her feelings are more important.
He really doesn’t. Sending someone who she she wrote would need a mobility scooter on the imaginary holiday up a step-ladder to change a lightbulb?
thankfully he was well enough to instigate that sublime bit of subtle trolling with the aromatherapy set. Well played!

Reactions: 4
Just read our Lizzie’s latest bilge - God she’s such a nasty witch to that poor David.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.