Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of this shite is true, the realisation that she has spent thousands of pounds on all the wrong things, with warped values worshipping things over people, and has ended up in the place she is in at her age, with no significant relationships in her life, apart from defecating dogs, is enough to give anyone anxiety. Referring to your relatives as leeches in print is terrible. Even if she thinks that, why write it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If any of this shite is true, the realisation that she has spent thousands of pounds on all the wrong things, with warped values worshipping things over people, and has ended up in the place she is in at her age, with no significant relationships in her life, apart from defecating dogs, is enough to give anyone anxiety. Referring to your relatives as leeches in print is terrible. Even if she thinks that, why write it.
I suspect the conversation started with "Hi! It's successful Auntie Liz! I was thinking of coming to Australia for a few weeks... is it OK if I stay at yours? I'm vegan, will need my own bathroom, drink like a fish and called your Mum a slag. I'll be arriving in March. Hello...? Hello...?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apologies if this has been answered before, can anyone refresh my aged memory as to why marie claire sacker her?
---
Thread suggestion

#poor liz’s rental is the pits cos her dogs have constant shits 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And here it is! You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh! No mental health professional has ever said the stuff she says she said: "cheer up, look on the bright side". Nah.
Summary: "I live in a shithole and am self-medicating on drink and anti-depressants."
“I’ve never taken medication before as I’ve always been too frightened it would change me”
Like that would be a bad thing🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’ve never taken medication before as I’ve always been too frightened it would change me”
imagine her having a real self reflection episode..not the usual crap of I've realised I'm too nice/generous/loving/caring shite, the fact that she once aspired to be more Meghan Markle, as if it were possible to become more narcissistic, rude, demanding and greedy with a totally overblown perception of what she feels she's worth, than she is now, she'd give moaning meg a run for her money.

Reactions: 3
I know this seems trivial in that mountain of woe and pity dressed up as an article....but 'I don't have a pension' really jumped out at me. So Jones earned £500,000 every year for a long time but her accountant didn't suggest pension provision? It's tax efficient so it would be very surprising if that wasn't mentioned.
I really have no idea why this drivel is still published. Its just a long list of complaints and problems - all of her own making. It's dull and boring now, and when people are struggling between heating and eating why should the rest of us care about this stupid witch who has blown MILLIONS of pounds in her lifetime on chappy clothes and so called beauty treatments? It's insulting to those of us who worked hard on much smaller wages but still managed to save enough for a pension.
JONES ITS ALL YOUR OWN FAULT AND NO ONE ELSE GIVES A tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her visit to the surgery for mental health advice bore no resemblance to most peoples reality. You cannot be prescribed anti- depressants ‘over the phone’.. she was actually asked to come in for an assessment?
If she saw a ‘psychiatrist’ at her surgery immediately ON THE NATIONAL HEALTH … then she is the only person in this country to be able to do so?
She either saw a GP or the practice nurse.
Some years ago after a close bereavement I had a stonking great breakdown and ran the gamut of Mental Health Services in the UK. Services are ‘patchy’ IMO. I recovered mainly due to a psychologist I waited more than a year to see.Citalapram will help with anxiety but it’s also an anti- depressant.
I think Jonesie is having a Narcissistic implosion. It happens to elderly Narcs. Her pain is real to her I suppose but she’s still envious and vengeful and can’t accept responsibility. Sadly there are a lot of lies in that article.😞😞😞

Reactions: 9
.but 'I don't have a pension' really jumped out at me. So Jones earned £500,000 every year for a long time but her accountant didn't suggest pension provision? It's tax efficient so it would be very surprising if that wasn't mentioned.
She lies, and remember she had an accountant (who she partly blamed) when she was made bankrupt, apparently because when she "lost" her job, her income went down, not that it did, she was still getting paid obscene amounts of money for the crappy dreary, in fact considering that she has continually written for the DM or MoS, I'm not exactly sure what job she "lost"

But yeah, she's a liar who lies and every time I read, with incredulity, about another aspect of her alleged life, I try to remember that there's no point in thinking, well how could that be? Because it's probably just another lie. It's funny when she trips herself up though, a couple of weeks ago, when regaling us of a useless delivery driver, where she claimed she was at No8 rather than the No3 she actually lives at, obviously trying to throw us off the scent of where she was actually living, with tales of half million pound houses and houses that were full of stuff? (Pottersgate?) This week she starts off by telling us that the new owners (had a look on the sold for prices and her address does not come up, so is it new owners?) had let her stay in poo cottage.

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has been answered before, can anyone refresh my aged memory as to why marie claire sacker her?
---
Thread suggestion

#poor liz’s rental is the pits cos her dogs have constant shits 💩
Advertising revenue fell through the floor because the mag went to the dogs. As I recall she was at the helm for all of 14 issues. At various times she has claimed she was sacked for championing plus sized models, for exposing the contents of fashion goody bags and for claiming the Royal Family are lizard people*.

*I may be mistaken about this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Advertising revenue fell through the floor because the mag went to the dogs. As I recall she was at the helm for all of 14 issues. At various times she has claimed she was sacked for championing plus sized models, for exposing the contents of fashion goody bags and for claiming the Royal Family are lizard people*.

*I may be mistaken about this one.
The job was clearly beyond her. She claimed she was sacked for ‘the noble reasons’ you mention but I also suspect she was under investigation for bullying?
There’s been too many mentions of how younger and pregnant women, folk with kids etc were lazy and didn’t want to work hard whilst she was editor. She’d be a bloody demon to work for.
Maybe they had signed NDA’s as part of their contract but I suspect she got off lightly on a bullying charge.

Reactions: 7
I know this seems trivial in that mountain of woe and pity dressed up as an article....but 'I don't have a pension' really jumped out at me. So Jones earned £500,000 every year for a long time but her accountant didn't suggest pension provision? It's tax efficient so it would be very surprising if that wasn't mentioned.
I really have no idea why this drivel is still published. Its just a long list of complaints and problems - all of her own making. It's dull and boring now, and when people are struggling between heating and eating why should the rest of us care about this stupid witch who has blown MILLIONS of pounds in her lifetime on chappy clothes and so called beauty treatments? It's insulting to those of us who worked hard on much smaller wages but still managed to save enough for a pension.
The pension thing is crazy. I can't believe she's gone this long without an accountant or anyone telling her she needs to pay into one and its tax efficient. Although to be fair it's something my first crappy accountant forgot to tell me, and it's something I now tell all the newbie freelancers that I mentor.

When you consider how much money she has spent on clothes and cosmetics etc, it's insanity. And she really only does have herself to blame.

The job was clearly beyond her. She claimed she was sacked for ‘the noble reasons’ you mention but I also suspect she was under investigation for bullying?
There’s been too many mentions of how younger and pregnant women, folk with kids etc were lazy and didn’t want to work hard whilst she was editor. She’d be a bloody demon to work for.
Maybe they had signed NDA’s as part of their contract but I suspect she got off lightly on a bullying charge.
Allegedly she was like a rabbit in headlights, terrified of leaving her actual office and blaming her failings on absolutely everybody but herself. Hence her wide network of friends in an industry she's 'worked' in for 40 years...🙄

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she didn't/doesn't have a pension either. Is it possible she had to cash it in to pay creditors? I'm not sure how bankruptcy works and whether it would be seen as a liquidatable asset. Either that or she's just plain porky-pieing.

I can't see why she needs to much money really. She dyes her own hair and clearly does her make-up with felt tip pens. The animals are the only real drain on her budget.

• Haha
So ... she was prescribed citalopram over the phone - not true; she would need to be seen, unless it was a repeat prescription and even then would need regular reviews; she saw a psychiatrist within a day - also certainly not true. Any GP would need to see her first, would then suggest therapy, followed perhaps by a referral to a psychologist, not a psychiatrist and certainly not within 24 hours on the NHS. 24 weeks would be pushing it in my experience for any mental health problem. My guess is that she is doing research into something like manic depression and will then allegedly be diagnosed with that so she can write a column about it, followed by an article in the Daily Mail in their Tuesday health section. She's done the "problems of renting in middle age" bit which has apparently suddenly and mysteriously been sorted (Hah!) and needs to come up with some new 'issue' to keep her job. Cynical me? Never.

Even with my own meagre earnings over the years I managed to pay into a pension fund!
her whole life has been a total bleeping car crash, and of course it’s always someone else’s fault 🙄

Quite a few of her problems seem to stem from the fact that she’s rescued a lot of needy animals over the years. The dogs and horses are hugely resource intensive, if you have to work full time as well it’s going to cost you a lot of money. Not to mention the stress when they get ill or anxious. A lot of people can’t afford to have any pets and don’t have the space to look after them, regardless of how much they love animals.

Reactions: 3
Imagine Liz as a boss. She’s a fruitcake. Her own small content is shite. Imagine overseeing a whole publication.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.