Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Hiya, me again. Just a brief update: yesterday the IPSO emailed me to inform me that they've written to the Wail stating the've decided to formally investigate my complaint.
You'll probably get some sort of notification by 2025, if they pull out all the stops...

Reactions: 1

shushablay

Chatty Member
I've been busy last couple of weeks and have avoided the toxins of jug eared jones, but noticed the thread has been updated, had a read through, thanks @witchofwestbyfleet for your awesome plodcast recaps and thoughts with @Origen hope all is well with your family.

Now going to brace myself for this weeks borefest, ok I could just not read it, haven't for the last couple of weeks, but unfortunately it does not seem that by me not reading it, that it's going to go away, so will indulge the morbid curiosity and have a combined rage/eyeroll/pity/disdain fest at her expense, well not really her expense, the DM's cos they're paying her for this shit

eta @Origen I'm a Scot too :)

Mediastar

Chatty Member
I cant remember how I know it - maybe she mentioned it? Up until a couple of years ago I lived in Brixton, so maybe I worked it out. There's no Cormoran Road in Brixton that I'm aware of.
Jonesey used to live in Brixton in the 1880's and Dscrace was next door... but he didn't stay there. Quite apart from anything else, he was in the middle-east for some time and (according to Jonesey at least) ended up in a hostel for the homeless!

soph30

VIP Member
She says she still struggles with hair growth after electrolysis? That’s permanent :)

Origen

VIP Member
Her tea’s oot on this one , Shushababy! The lies, the lies!
What’s the way back, eh?

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
She claims she didn't know Russell was spoken for and had to sign up to all these subscription sites to find him. Occam's Razor says she's either lying or not very bright, that information is freely available.

I note that not too long ago she referred to David as "the ex" in a column to cover herself legally but then used Garnier Fructis Woman's real name ...
What is Garnier Fructis’s real name?

soph30

VIP Member
Liz went to have some beauty procedures done by student trainees (which is of course cheaper) and was rude and patronising about the experience, referred to the girls by name and complained they were incompetent / unprofessional. One of them was named Paige and she wrote in comments to an article about Liz on another site that she was very upset by this and had lost confidence, bear in mind Liz had named her - and the college where she trained - in the national press and this could make it hard to get jobs later
No I can see the DM article but not the archive link? :)

Origen

VIP Member
thanks! I am still amazed that she has managed to hide this. Or perhaps the lie was the original article?
I did wonder that too… but there are aspects that seem truthful, he has girlfriend, doesn’t remember her, can only place her through friend? 8 years later, he’s far more needy. I do believe she kept close tabs on him and pounced!😁