Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please tell me she's not put one but TWO photos of herself on those business cards, oh my god she is utterly insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was the trolls (said with a sad face but trying to keep the glee out of her voice. We know the drill)
If she does, that will be the silliest explanation ever and nobody will buy it. Because to stop her retreats happening, the trolls would have had to personally contact any potential delegates and blocked them paying a deposit. Sigh.

Also who the hell puts a full-length posing shot of themselves on a business card?? That's really unprofessional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm able to see both her insta and X pages but can't find the shots of business cards, where is she posting these...?

I'm able to see both her insta and X pages but can't find the shots of business cards, where is she posting these...?
It's on her latest reel (I'm viewing on an anonymous insta site). She's used that godawful photo of herself posing in baggy clothes looking gaunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On her insta stories.

The foreshortened photo of herself with the green tiles is giving Trinny and Susannah early 2000 vibes. But I guess early 2000s IS Liz's vibe.

• Haha
😆😆 here u go

IMG_0885.jpeg

---
I don’t like that hat pic at all - fancy putting that on the back anyway

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
She also writes that becoming a successful writer is about wearing the right clothes and sitting in the right cafe. Which explains a lot.

• Haha
If I didn’t dislike her I’d feel sorry for her. New profession every five minutes. I LOVE MY LIFE every 30 seconds. Does she not realise how transparent she is. And that ‘can you see my bra?’ before her zoom - just sums her up. She just can’t help herself. She’s desperate to be admired and fancied as she ages. It must be miserable 24/7.

• Angry
Here’s a revised version, if you’re hoping to create a professional brand. Otherwise, you drive on… into that wall!

Thing 3: Get new business cards.

Oh, I love these! I’ve got several big events coming up, one today in London and a few more throughout May.

I’m meeting a lot of new people and clients almost daily right now, so I’ve had some beautiful new business cards made to hand out, subjectively.

They not only reflect my brand, vibe and direction in my work, but also make me feel happy just to hold them.

They feel like velvet and immediately transport me to all the places and things I love. And that’s all part of it: feel good, function well, work well, live well.”

Your original Liz 😬. It’s impossible to know if her typos are intentional or if she finds even basic grammar challenging.

Top tips for you Liz.

- Give up.
- If you persist, the playful tone and informal language are inappropriate for professional settings, including new business development - if this is what you call it.
- Phrases like "hand out like candy" and misspellings such as "beauuuuutiful" and "bidniss" are distracting and bring attention to detail into question.
- Clarity and professionalism are crucial in business pitches.
- The client needs to understand what you will give them for their investment. They don’t care if your business cards make you function good, work good, live good WTAF?
- Correct spelling, grammar and eliminating casual metaphors are priorities.
- Reserve the informal tone for when you’ve got them into bed.

No Liz. You either are a professional writer or you’re pretending to be a writer. It can be the simplest thing, like WEARING the clothes that make you feel most 'writery',

Seriously 😬:

Thing 3: get new business cards. Ohhhh I LOVE THESE! I've got several big events coming up, one today in London, a few more throughout May, and I'm meeting a LOT of new people and clients almost daily right now - so I've had some beauuuuutiful new bidniss cards made, to hand out like candy at a 4-year-old's birthday. They not only reflect my brand, vibe and direction in my work, but also make ME feel happy just to hold them.They feel like velvet, and immediately transport me to all the places and things I love. And that's all part of it; feel good, function good, work good, live good
---
If I didn’t dislike her I’d feel sorry for her. New profession every five minutes. I LOVE MY LIFE every 30 seconds. Does she not realise how transparent she is. And that ‘can you see my bra?’ before her zoom - just sums her up. She just can’t help herself. She’s desperate to be admired and fancied as she ages. It must be miserable 24/7.
She an absolute car crash.
---
She also writes that becoming a successful writer is about wearing the right clothes and sitting in the right cafe. Which explains a lot.
Well, it helps her to “function good, work good, live good.” What an absolute numpty.

Reactions: 1
Hilarious. And untrue, which is why I am sitting inside in old jeans with a coffee in an old mug procrastinating on here!

Oh...and Liz. You have just announced your arrival in London. What happened to the FULLY BOOKED retreat in Venice happening, er, today?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After being royally caught out in her Venice retreats lie, I wonder why she persists with pretending she has loads of fabulous business meetings arranged over several weeks, even though she’s only just printed out her business cards. Why doesn’t she stop this nonsense. I predict more face to camera vids with fake news she ‘can’t share yet’ - lots of it! - that she hopes we will all forget. Like book 6, the hotels, the film rights and so on 😆.

• Heart
Is someone going to tell her that no publication wants travel stories from travels that are years old? Have you forgotten about what the world recently went through? Having traveled a bit in the last year - many of my favorite places are quite different! She once again has no clue!
And no writing to speak of! Or anything else for that matter. And those business cards. 😂😂
Just exactly what type of business is she going into next? 👠 💄 (although she was quite good at it from what I hear! )
Oh, that’s right, “feel good, live good” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she's off in that London popping her business cards in the telephone boxes around Westminster. There may well be the odd Tory MP yet to be enticed into a honey trap ........

Maybe she's working for an enemy State ....... 😂 ;)
---
That WOULD be an exciting new career!

• Haha
It's pretty sad, isn't it? And implies that the one and only Venice retreat she actually did was mostly a lie, as we know, with either one or no delegates. It's all done to prove to her ex that she's wildly successful without him.

Reactions: 1
@Ginnyreturns Well maybe she should have been better at promoting the retreats, and also a bit clearer about what to expect. La Fraser may have 20K followers on Insta, but her engagement is very low. Who was she expecting to take up the retreat offer if she only yakked on about it on Insta? There are other platforms on which she could have advertised. In any case, the dirty old men can't write anything other than "go Liz" etc, so there's no hope for them becoming Pulitzer prize winners after 3 days in Venice. The canny cleaners don't need retreats in order to get creative. Don't know about YOU LOT, but Rhino only needs a glass or two of plonk to become inspired. 😂;)