Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Important Liz shoving her way out of her seat to be first off the plane. Filming her rude impatient foot tapping.

Classic Liz.

Reactions: 4
ā€œMy loveā€ means her daughter. Sheā€™s used the expression to mean S fairly often. She likes to keep it ambiguous for Mike. Who couldnā€™t give a tit about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, itā€™s been easier to track down pictures of missing-in action dead/coma/divorcing/facelift/surgery undergoing Kate Middleton than it has attendees of the Venice Creative Retreatā€¦

ā€¦actually can we hear the campanile audio again?? Perhaps it was the princess of wales getting her rejoinder to Spare in tip top shape for publication via our own little expert? Sheā€™s been hiding out in Venice all this time šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€¦actually can we hear the campanile audio again?? Perhaps it was the princess of wales getting her rejoinder to Spare in tip top shape for publication via our own little expert? Sheā€™s been hiding out in Venice all this time šŸ¤£
So funny @Raker šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok so there was a name shouted out on the dodgy stairs - Hero!!
There is a "Hero" on her followers list
But of course Priviliz isn't and doesn't follow her does she !!
Oh and "Hero's" SM refers to an old cow and guess what Mrs M posted on her SM yesterday - a Cow !!!
Bloody hilarious if that one customer was that old lady from her followers that's been conned into such a disgrace of a "retreat".
Oh and yes we got the digs about a full risk assessment but just cause you said it doesn't actually mean you have one in place now does it !!
Still laughing at the rediculous retreat - it was like watching a speeded up version of worzul gummage !!!

So sick of of those feet videos and you can tell she has bad knees from her walk eh!!

Not sure why she so worried about the menopause as looks like the damage has been done and she end up rife with arthritis unable to walk never mind trot šŸ„“

Attachments

There is a lady local to Cambridge named 'Hero' who seems to do all the stuff that LF purports to do but doesn't - a lot of work for women's charities, supporting women's mental health etc. Wonder if it was her? She's very good-looking and successful.

Reactions: 1
I doubt itā€™s someone with social media considering Liz faked an entire retreat including gushing morning ā€˜after lunch thanksā€™ hence why I think itā€™s someone elderly and was definitely only ONE person. Hence snap happy Liz not being able to take any phones ā€¦ nda my ass

I doubt itā€™s someone with social media considering Liz faked an entire retreat including gushing morning ā€˜after lunch thanksā€™ hence why I think itā€™s someone elderly and was definitely only ONE person. Hence snap happy Liz not being able to take any phones ā€¦ nda my ass
Hmm, maybe. But 'Hero' is an unusual name and this lady lives in Cambridge. Anyway, whoever she is she looks amazing!

Hero/Helen Kavanagh? Follows her on Twitter too, but hasn't posted since 2020.
---
Have attendees been told not to post about the retreats? If so that is absolutely mental.
---
Who's adding Hero then? šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hero/Helen Kavanagh? Follows her on Twitter too, but hasn't posted since 2020.
---
Have attendees been told not to post about the retreats? If so that is absolutely mental.
---
Who's adding Hero then? šŸ¤£
They signed a NDA, apparently. I know - it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Mystery solved: Liz didnā€™t want to posts any pics because Hero is MUCH more attractive than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mystery solved: Liz didnā€™t want to posts any pics because Hero is MUCH more attractive than she is.
Must admit I did kind of have that thought earlier myself.
Maybe that's why Liz didn't want to do the editorial work face-to-face but insisted on doing it in her flat and then emailing it to this person....