Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ginnyreturns Well maybe she should have been better at promoting the retreats, and also a bit clearer about what to expect. La Fraser may have 20K followers on Insta, but her engagement is very low. Who was she expecting to take up the retreat offer if she only yakked on about it on Insta? There are other platforms on which she could have advertised. In any case, the dirty old men can't write anything other than "go Liz" etc, so there's no hope for them becoming Pulitzer prize winners after 3 days in Venice. The canny cleaners don't need retreats in order to get creative. Don't know about YOU LOT, but Rhino only needs a glass or two of plonk to become inspired. 😂;)
I think that a big part of the problem was that for the same money, people could have booked a much better and more structured writing experience in Venice. Plus I think that her slapdash and unhinged gushing to camera would frighten most people off actually spending time with her in a foreign country.

Reactions: 1
She's a fantasist. A liar. Not well. She's just attended a talk given by an editor at a society of editors meeting in London, no doubt handing out her business cards. But she's not an editor.
£50 a ticket!
---
Good luck to any editor who commissions anything from her. Hope they are happy to wait a few years
Their faces when she dishes out her business card 😂
---
But why advertise this one as fully booked and go on about all the other bookings she’s taken? It’s bizarre
And daily clients. This I don’t doubt 😝
---
I think that a big part of the problem was that for the same money, people could have booked a much better and more structured writing experience in Venice. Plus I think that her slapdash and unhinged gushing to camera would frighten most people off actually spending time with her in a foreign country.
I think most people glance at a post and move on. There is so much information that it has to be instantly clear what the big deal is. Even Liz couldn’t work this out!

Reactions: 2
Guys don’t be so mean, don’t you know she’s a Bidniss Woman and she actually gets offered jobs even when she cycles up to famous luxury hotels with a handshake? She’s also apparently fluent in five languages.

Cannot wait for her film she sold the rights too or for her to start her new jobs at the luxury hotels … didn’t she accept those 2 or 3 ( always fluctuates) jobs last year already…?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many of those writers and editors at the lunch have read all about Liz on Tattle and watched her craziness on social media. Most of them is my guess. Awks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She decided not to be in Venice this week because it’s so crowded but she must have known it was liberation day which is always really busy and crowded when she arranged the dates? Her being a native and everything. And what about the clients for the fully booked course who presumably booked flights and accommodation in order to attend?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's if it even was fully-booked! I think it never was and she's relieved to have found an excuse not to have to pretend for three days that she's hosting another retreat. She must have been aware when she offered those dates how busy Venice would be...she, with all her local knowledge!

Reactions: 4
Exactly - she even says it was ‘so predictable’ that Venice would be swamped in her little damage limitation post - so I think we can safely say no retreat was ever going to happen. Lies as per. And what about refunds for the bookings? Would you like to make up a story about that? Surely your other followers would be interested in knowing you are honorable Liz?!

• Wow
There was not one person booked for that retreat. Not a one. She’s beyond a liar. The 25th just gave her a way out. She kept that fully booked notation up for as long as she could.
Except we knew better!
Can you imagine all the people at that luncheon when she showed up in her dirty stinky converse? “And you are an Editor for what publication?” I can imagine the eye rolling already. Same as when she shows up uninvited to the Pub. 😩
---
And her story about the retreat weekend - “absolute shambles” and “predictable as heck”. Wtf? Aren’t there people who wanted to go to your retreat but couldn’t because it was “sold out”? Which you told anyone who would listen about 2,000 times - that your retreat was SOLD OUT. Liz, my God stop embarrassing yourself. It’s so pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yet another fake ‘date’ on her insta stories — yawn 🥱 💤.

For someone who pretends to be crazy about cars all of a sudden, you’d think she’d actually have one. She’s always at a train station.

Haha - I guess as a result of the above post she wants people to think she was important to yesterday’s proceedings. They were probably asking her name and what publications she writes for “Er, none”. But what made me really hoot was the very silly caption as a reason for posting this pic. “I wore this expression when they gave me the floor because of my amazing surroundings. I just couldn’t believe them” 😆
---
IMG_0892.jpeg

‘Any questions from the audience - after all you have PAID TO BE HERE in front of all these industry luminaries. - yes - the woman in the jumper. Who are you and what do you do?’

*tumbleweed*