Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have a mental illness, are grieving or our living with situations out of your control you can’t just think yourself happy. STOP YOUR GASLIGHTING LIZ. STOP YOUR TROLLING. It’s not helping anyone.
---
As well as food, where’s the culture - the museums & galleries, the concerts, the churches? Where are the local shops & crafts? Where’s the Venetian glass? Where’s the history? Liz’s Venice is so anodyne.
She’s so lacking in social and cultural awareness and empathy. She’s completely detached from the real world and how others might be living, through choice and not through choice.
---
Oh and algae, which were on the subject, I can see this in the Cam. I can look across the Fens and see fog and mist. You didn’t need to flee Cambridge to experience these. You need need to burn your bridges while you were here either. Not trolling. Just truth telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I saw some fog and mist from my bed this morning. In Devon. Then I sat at a table and had a coffee. In my kitchen. Resisted the urge to photograph it. Then I did some work on my book, without going on an expensive' retreat.' Me - A MOTHER.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's just soooo tricky not to photograph coffee cups isn't it? I have to really use all my emotional tools to stop myself.

We're a bit flooded where we are too, so I was terribly tempted to snap the sodden grass and wax lyrical about how the green, yet off greeny brown watery yet not watery colours mix and drip yet don't drip in a wettish place. Oh and how HAPPY damp makes me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re all right of course - that’s exactly it. I visited Venice about 20 years ago and it was lovely and interesting and full of beautiful things. It was late January, freezing cold but brilliant sunshine, not very busy or smelly. We went to lots of galleries, ate delicious and interesting food reflective of the city’s history of seafaring/merchants influence from around the world, visited glass works, goggled at the prices in some of the cafes, had a Bellini in Harry’s bar, visited a few different sestiere/neighbourhoods, went up and down the grand canal marvelling at the architecture, warmed up with coffees when the temperature dropped, waved at people in gondolas.

It was a really lovely long weekend, maybe filled with tourist cliches but I don’t care, and I just don’t recognise the city I visited from the grey, characterless, food-free cultural desert we are constantly shown by Liz. There is literally nothing she shows that would entice me to visit again.

Reactions: 4
I think the pics of ‘ropes’ and ‘seaweed’ or whatever have been hastily added to ‘the squares’ (☺) as a distraction from the spectacular own goal that Liz scored on Friday, driving many of her followers over here. I think she’s been trying to dilute the whole episode with boring stuff ever since.

• Haha
Ropes, seaweed 😂😂😂😂😂
Look at what others posted from a few days ago!!
And all there is from Liz is the backend of some skirts and a few body bits of dancing!!
And that's a person who lives and is advertising the place.
My friend is just back from there and her pictures were fab compared to the shite pictures Liz takes. Oh good more FEET that could be anywhere - 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why has she put up a picture of her feet in today's London grid post? She is completely batshit mental.

• Haha
Why has she put up a picture of her feet in today's London grid post? She is completely batshit mental.
London is a stressful, tense, violent and challenging place at the moment, even for those of us who are born and bred here and deeply emotionally invested in it. It says everything about Lizzie-poo that she is completely oblivious of all of that, and interested only in her own stupid face and stupid feet.

Reactions: 1
Yes. It's interesting, really. She has no time for any of the horrific things that are happening in the world. She only used Caroline Flack as a way to get people to feel sorry for HER.
Nothing in her life is more important than liz fraser. No compassion or thought at all. Pure Narcissism

Reactions: 6
I do wonder whether Liz is using Italian or UK accounting/business rules for her retreats. She's mentioned deposits and proportionate refunds depending on cancellation date. Let's hope she's got that money protected in a separate bank account if she's following UK conventions. Similarly her business insurance, is she making a copy of that freely available with her T&Cs? I suspect Italian requirements would be a tad more onerous but still, as a Venetian, she'll know all about that.

• Haha
@flyingflustercats Yes, I was wondering about the financial compliance aspect, along with any required permits, insurances etc. Presume she's operating as a sole trader, rather than incorporating a limited liability company.

Mind you, we'll know if there's a new limited company via a high-five from postie ..... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh. London. Amazing, or possibly not so much to those of us who were born there and had actually to commute to a full-time job every day.

Headcase - company dissolved without ever filing accounts
Edgeway Press - company folded before even providing submissions guidelines
Steps challenge for victims of domestic abuse - fizzled out after a couple of weeks or so
NCDV Ambassador - ?
Articles for Italia magazine - commissioned but never appeared
Venice diaries - nothing new since 9 Feb
Secret Sundays for subscribers - one post on 14 Jan, since which ..... nada
Running Diaries - no updates since 15 Jan

There's a pattern here, so caveat emptor to anybody signing up for retreats.

Reactions: 9
Liz loves London and writing. Meetings today, and, later on, something fantastic will have happened on the work front that she can’t share yet. You’re all very welcome 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus her #writersofinstagram
Still waiting…no writing… books, articles, speeches, podcasts. None.
is writing the same thing on Instagram every.single.day the same as writing?
Cleaners explain. 😂

Steps challenge for victims of domestic abuse - fizzled out after a couple of weeks or so
NCDV Ambassador - ?

There really needs to be a wiki on her and this should definitely be a section in it.

NCDV Ambassador - ?

There's a new Venice Diaries today. It includes lots of photos of the things she doesn't normally show photos of, i.e, people other than herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.