Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Addiction is a mental health issue anyway - Liz conveniently ignores that while she goes on about her own mental health challenges.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she’s the only person on Instagram who gets ALL the DM’s yet no likes or comments! Or followers for that matter. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes, and it seems these mysterious DMs are to congratulate her on her excerpt from Coming Clean - now a ‘travel’ book she says she can barely remember writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually used Google to translate the word for me!!! 😂😂😂😂
I think the word "grifter" is very accurate for what she is putting out to the public.
Nothing in writing- no itinerary, no schedule, no refreshments, no direction.
Very fluffy words of " be yourself" " create your flare" won't work in this day and age of accountability!!
Yes Liz - everything is traceable - everyone can be held accountable when you start taking.money for a service you do not wholly provide.
You won't get away with people handing over too dollar for just to sit and be lectured from you on writing.
Remember these customers if yours are actually IN YOUR FIELD OF WORK.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
OK, sounds like Ms Fraser needs a refresher on Coming Clean if she now thinks it’s a travel book about Venice. A refresher might also help Twitterphants ‘spiritual’ Brett and hypocritical ‘Michael’, along with anybody coming on to Tattle to see what yesterday’s narc rage was all about. (NB There are some interesting book reviews on Coming Clean available for those who look.)

Coming Clean by Liz Fraser is a ‘Memoir’ about the trials and tribulations of the hideous relationship between a toxic couple – author Liz and partner Mike - whose ‘love story’ firmly began with them cheating on their respective spouses. Unfortunately, the ‘Memoir’ fails to address this fundamental matter of their deception, presumably because it doesn’t fit the image of the amazing love story the author wants to portray. In the book Liz glosses over their marriages, and definitely inaccurately pretends hers was over before she met Mike. It wasn’t. She still lived in the marital home, and I’d be surprised if her husband knew Liz was going round to Mike’s for their first date, when his wife was away on a charity climb. (Wonder if she took the 2 bottles of wine from the family kitchen!) Not sure she even mentions that Mike was very much married, much less that he had only been married for a matter of months before she apparently made herself so easily available to him. Nor that she had attended his wedding with her own family. (Not excusing Mike, here, btw. What a loser having his head turned by this – alleged - serial cheat.)

According to the book Liz decided to leave her teenage children with their father when she left the country to start a new life in Venice with Mike the alcoholic. According to the book, both Liz and Mike were prone to ‘lash out’ at each other, kick inanimate objects in fits of temper, slam fists on the steering wheel whilst driving and arguing, scream profanities, cry, shout and insult each other, apparently mostly in the presence of their innocent young baby. (Terrifying for the child.) According to the book it was perfectly safe to leave alcoholic Mike alone with their young baby because he ‘worshipped the air she breathed’. According to the book Mike got so drunk he would collapse in a heap outside their apartment. But Liz deemed him safe enough to be alone with their infant daughter because he ‘worshipped the air she breathed’. According to the book Liz knows best.

Fast forward to the couple moving to Oxford, Mike got sober and left Liz. Suddenly sober Mike seemed to be not deemed safe to ever be in the presence of his daughter. For the best part of two years. Liz #soloparented for ages, proclaiming on SM multiple times a day all how BRUTAL it all was. She detoured into hints of domestic violence, although she never quite managed to convey how one person ‘lashing out’, kicking doors, screaming, throwing people out of bars etc, is different from another person breaking phones, swearing, kicking doors and falling unconscious outside the apartment. I think we were supposed to think that anything Liz did was OK, but anything Mike did was DV. It’s a difficult one, and none of us were there, but if you start off your Memoir with a shaky narrative about your marital status, you shouldn’t be surprised if everything else is taken with a pinch of salt. And if you describe yourself ‘lashing out’ and kicking things then we can draw our own conclusions as to who was the aggressor – at least part of the time. It is not victim blaming to say that Liz Fraser, by her own words, is an aggressive and volatile person.

Other issues relating to truthfulness have been discussed on here many times, but mainly relate to failed ‘ventures’ which never get off the ground (eg My Headcase and Edgeway Press among others), but which have a ‘donate’ button to ‘shout’ Liz a coffee. People on these threads have donated money in good faith on the understanding they would be getting something for their money, only to be told by a smiling Liz that the venture is not going anywhere, but that the money is gone. People who can ill afford to financially support a privileged 50-year-old, who seemingly has no financial requirement to go out to work. Scandalous.

I could go on, but as usual I have blathered on way too long.

But just to sum up, anybody who takes Liz Fraser’s ‘trolls’ and ‘devastating lies’ garbage at face value is probably either naïve, or just there for the arse photos.

Their prerogative, I guess. ‘Spiritual’ Brett and hypocritical Michael. 😂 🤣 New Twitterphants for me to amuse myself with. Old SausageChops has been notable by his absence in recent months, much to my disappointment!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday, she put a call out to journalists to cover her trolling abuse. She also put out a congratulations to Ben Shepherd, the new This Morning host. There you are Liz. Plonk yourself down next to him on the sofa and tell him all. Tell him what the nasty trolls are saying.

He can then do a follow up interview with your exes, of who there are many. Their wives. Your adult children. Neighbours. Local cafe and bar owners. All and anyone from your “villages” in Cambridge, Oxford and Venice…..

If he’s not interested, Susannah, etc. I can’t believe these supportive and longtime friends haven’t stepped up already. Why is this Liz?

Reactions: 2
Oh, and I forgot to say, if anything in my post above is a 'devastating lie', don't hesitate to let me know. Happy to withdraw inaccurate comments, and apologise for any mistruths.

• Haha
Someone needs to tell Amazon coming clean is a travel memoir so it can be correctly categorised and not the 550 most popular title in alcoholism health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Amazon reviews are interesting…..one appears to be from the wife of He Who Can’t Be Mentioned 🤭 I would post a screenshot but the lawyers might come for me.

I see that one of her Twitter blokes has called her 'delectable' now. Cue more shots of naked buttocks, face being held up to the sun, tiny jogging shirts etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The reviews are shocking and I'm glad the people could see past the shite.
Her story just does not add up and it shows!!
Poor kid.

And with Coming Clean, it’s interesting to see who wrote most of the 5 star reviews …similar to who comments on Twitter Instagram. Iykyk !

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone needs to tell Amazon coming clean is a travel memoir so it can be correctly categorised and not the 550 most popular title in alcoholism health issues.
It will no longer be best selling. It was not a best selling travel memoir. She trying to position coffee as tea, again.

And with Coming Clean, it’s interesting to see who wrote most of the 5 star reviews …similar to who comments on Twitter Instagram. Iykyk !
When Liz wrote The Middle Years I remember her entreating her fans to write positive reviews on Amazon.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
A post about scuzzy water in stinky Venice. A whole new low. Where are the food posts? Never known a travel writer to completely ignore a city's food. Oh that's right, eating is for the weak.

• Haha
Coming Clean Liz Fraser, now a travel memoir and a loving lullaby to the City of Banality and Shrieking.

You do you, Liz but PRIVATELY and QUIETLY. You're batshit crazy, and not in a good way. You - a MOTHER - need to stop shrieking. It's just not working anymore.

Reactions: 2
Her 'writing' is dreadful. I've said it before, but it's like an O Level creative writing exercise we were given.
Cringey

• Haha
As well as food, where’s the culture - the museums & galleries, the concerts, the churches? Where are the local shops & crafts? Where’s the Venetian glass? Where’s the history? Liz’s Venice is so anodyne.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.