Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very generous of her to be editing so many long manuscripts in between hosting the ‘retreat’ and attending to all her domestic chores… I would have thought that reading aloud, sharing work, then suggesting how/where THE WRITER could edit their piece would be more of a thing at such an event? Although what do I know - Elizabeth is after all the expert.
I've done some one-to-one workshops where a client submits me their script beforehand and then I go through it and feed back to them - but that happens with me and the client actually sitting together in a room at a table. I just don't think that LF likes being with people, particularly not other women who she probably feel are 'beneath' her as they are only novice writers so are rather wasting her time.
It's really, really weird to invite people to a writing course in a foreign country and then do your editing apart from them and email it to them even though they are still there. WEIRD. I wonder what they really are thinking? If they exist. I so hope that somebody breaks the NDA and feeds back somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
An NDA on a simply ‘writers retreat’ is absolutely insane anyway. Just another fabrication on top of another.

Reactions: 5
I think nda stands for no damning accusations here ie don’t tell the truth but if you want to praise me feel free to do it widely. I honestly am shocked you’d have to sign one. It says everything about what the ‘retreat’ will be

• Haha
Why would today be the day to fix the shutters?! And… why wobble up there and film yourself?

I don’t think she realises just how she looks to other people. Including Ben Shepherd! He’s not impressed Liz, he’s cringing and looking away. If you’re going to make jokes about being unhinged, it’s only funny if you’re not actually unhinged.

I believe she’s only had one person attend, and I very much doubt or hope they did not pay the approx 60quid a day for it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.