Liz Fraser #3 Liar! Liar! If she wore pants they’d be on fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes @Marstonroadmrs I think you should be alert. If at any time you fear for your personal safety you should contact police, and if anybody does anything like create a scene whilst filming, you need to remain calm and not escalate the situation. My former narcs tried to rile me up and film me by yelling profanities in my face whilst aiming their mobes directly at me (no doubt hoping to run off to the police about the nasty woman next door!), but I was prepared, and all they ever managed to film was me calmly asking them if they were OK, and informing them that they seemed a little "stressed". (Good luck taking that to the police, eejits!)

Another bit of advice is to have your own phone ready, and if she starts yelling at you, just ask her to repeat it for your camera, just in case you "might need it for evidence".

I think both of those things should stop any threatening behaviour in its tracks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm agog at her claim she maintains a dignified silence. She posts numerous daily stories clearly in response to Tattle. She filmed a huge big teary rant after some random 10k race she ran. She loves the attention, after all it's the only validation she gets as we know she has no real friends at all. Classic narc. Oh Liz.

Reactions: 5
And of course where are all those 100 of thoughtful replies to her? The ones that never materialize No just her in a bar by herself. Again.
Yeah there were maybe 16 comments on one of those insta posts, but half of those were her thanking the neckbeards and the gullible for their individual comments. Hard to say on Twitter as she derangedly retweets herself constantly, maybe on one of these retreats (#not_happening) a guest will teach her how to use social media. I mean it took ages for her to pick up on the basics from these evil trolling forums suggesting she not put so much out there (children, relationship, thighs, real-time location, lies and half-truths…), but what are you going to do…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Coming Clean was one massive exercise in trolling if Liz wants to discuss the subject. It was a complete character assassination of M, as has been her treatment of her ex on social media since he left her. If anyone has maintained a dignified silence it’s him, even as Liz has allegedly verbally attacked his partner in the street. It seems it’s one rule for Liz, another for everyone else.

Reactions: 6
Please do. She's unhinged.
I have done. Considering many neighbours have reported her behaviour over the years, she might be heading for a call from the police. If she threatens me again, I will log this too.

If she tries to muscle in on our group again in the pub beer garden, I will have the public showdown she is asking for. We politely, albeit, resentfully, tolerated her invading our sunny Friday night for the sake of the poor child. Yes Brett. For the sake of that poor child. If you live near her, IYKYN.
---
Coming Clean was one massive exercise in trolling if Liz wants to discuss the subject. It was a complete character assassination of M, as has been her treatment of her ex on social media since he left her. If anyone has maintained a dignified silence it’s him, even as Liz has allegedly verbally attacked his partner in the street. It seems it’s one rule for Liz, another for everyone else.
She’s attacked B on social too and very recently. She’s screen grabbed all this too, if she has screenshots of Mumsnet and tattle. I’m sure the police and lawyers are seeing both sides of the story very clearly now. Perhaps ObservingToo will finally get the money back that Liz extorted from her. Yes, Liz took money from a woman living with her children in a refuge, following domestic violence so severe, her house was torched with her in it.

Reactions: 4
Stay calm @Marstonroadmrs You don't want any public showdowns. She is not worth it. Just film her ranting and calmly walk away, and if you fear for your personal safety contact the police. Via 999 if you feel there is an immediate threat of violence.
---
Not sure how this works, or if there is already a new thread, but here are my offerings for Liz Fraser #4 title

- Another Post, another Tizzy, one more Day in the Life of Lizzie

- Liz Fraser, Selfie Gazer

- MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- Cambridge, Venice, Oxford, Skye - Here I am, just ME, MYSELF and I

Apols if new thread already sorted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it against the law to complain about someone lying and stealing money? Who’s the liar now? Ask your barrister that.
ps Lizzie, Venice has lots of webcams. Apparently it’s a cold damp and very foggy Friday. More untruths. Even the weather isn’t safe! 🙄

• Wow
Can someone remind me when it was and who we accused her of running over? I'm totally baffled by this one, but she seems VERY CROSS about it
---
Thread suggestion: You may have a lawyer, but lizzie, we saw yer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very well spotted above. Venice is completely dark grey and foggy at the moment, but Liz ‘the unsilencer’ has posted her morning coffee described herself in perfect sun, showing a glittery day and blue water ( all webcams showing foggy and with Grey water as it’s low light) and she has even hashtag-ed it ‘Venice’ , ‘Sun’

doesn’t she get embarrassed by telling such frequent lies?

Like always this ‘magical outpouring’ of love she has got is not public, doesn’t seem to be any IRL friends or family and is just a tiny handful fo comments

Reactions: 4
See also:

Posting naked pics of yourself on SM and comments about going out with no knickers on

much silence, very dignity.

This is how Liz described her morning coffee and this is a live webcam- and was the same all morning …

“sunshine baking through my jumper” 🤥

Liz doesn’t need us to point out her discrepancies- she openly advertises them..

“But here at Angio's (one of my favourites in Castello for a good, strong macchiato - and they also a GREAT tramezzino) on a sunny February morning it's like Spring:
coats off, sunshine baking through my jumper.
I sometimes take it to the water front and sit on in old stone 'bench' to watch the water, boats and people go by.
I LOVE it.”

Photos are screenshots from live webcams

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm happy to make the new thread. Other Tattle groups do a search for most liked posts which include the words "thread title".

Thus, the most popularly voted thread title is A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant, by @Tricia Doll and nominated by @Queenvictoria

Screenshot_2024-02-16-22-04-53-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Stand by for more fun!

Reactions: 3
Not a MOTHER? Shock horror!

Does anybody have the right not to be ridiculed when they CHOOSE to put ridiculous things into the public domain?

Thought not.
MOTHER. Let’s explore this.

Liz Fraser snubbed out the opportunity for MIKE’S WIFE to be a MOTHER.

A newlywed, she was on a charity climb when MARRIED TO HARRY Liz swept in, enticing newly wed’s ALCOHOLIC new husband with alcohol. Who does that?

The WIFE of "the famous lover" was and is a MOTHER. Yes, Liz is also a MOTHER. However, being a MOTHER didn't prevent her from staining the bed, or was it the sofa belonging to the WIFE of the "famous" lover with menstrual blood. How gross is this?

Am I trolling? No, it's in the public domain.

The WIFE of the London to Cambridge train SEX TOY was and is a MOTHER. Liz caused the collapse of this marriage by revealing that she had sex with innocent woman’s HUSBAND in innocent woman’s bed.

Yes, Liz is a MOTHER. However, being a MOTHER didn't prevent Liz Fraser from CHEATING on her then HUSBAND With Not one but TWO HUSBANDS of TWO OF HER FRIENDS.

YES. that’s right. Her husband AND AT THE SAME TIME, the HUSBANDS of TWO of her friends!

Yes. Liz is a MOTHER, but she loves to have sex in other women’s beds, with their husbands.

No one is disputing she is a MOTHER.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did it. Pull on your favourite old running shorts 🧷🧷 🧷🧷🧷🧷 and SPRINT to thread #4:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so I had to use Google just to be sure of the allegations.
So no where does it say the woman took her life because of trolls!!
Here you go Liz - just in case you can't USE GOOGLE!!
I don't think it's fair to tarnish a dead woman's reputation in the way you have.
You are a "broadcaster" stating inaccurate information and manipulating the publics opinion to further your own claims when all people are doing is picking up on your own lies and absurd behaviour over the YEARS!!
Even the woman's mother agreed it was an accurate judgement - domestic violence and the natural loss of her career through the conviction. What I do not where there is similarities is between you - it was noted there was no indication of regret for her actions!! Something you should take note of judging by all of your actions WITNESSED by your surroundings neighbours and people in your community who have heard seen and experienced your shocking and unhinged behaviour!!
I actually can't believe this woman is allowed to drive and/or has a car!!
Pure unhinged to be threatening people through SM with cars, police and solicitors!!
When everything has been published in a book by yourself and has exposed yourself to your own deceitful behaviour over YEARS!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.