Liz Fraser #3 Liar! Liar! If she wore pants they’d be on fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for this mendacious, buggy, personality-free parenting expert, travel writer, publisher, busy behind the scenes DV warrior, international business manager, euro hotel marketing maestro err runner? Thanks to @Queenvictoria for the most popular thread title suggestion !

In the previous thread we marvelled at the continuing piles of steaming shite that eminated from Ms Fraser’s socials, including the shutting down of Edgeway Press (blaming trolls), the refusal to support domestic violence campaigns (trolls again) and several pivots in focus of what she actually…does… for a living (did I miss anything? , trolls). She’s still blocking people who question her about anything

So, she’s now a budding running influencer although her engagement is still woeful (and not sure her 5 remaining neckbeard commenters are particularly athletic- I doubt that heavy breathing they do is anything to do with marathon running… more awaiting the next knicker shot….). And she’s still an absolute fantasist.

Her domestic arrangements (her business of course, except she’s vomited thousands of posts on this in the past 5 years) are suddenly and alarmingly leaning towards the “currently child-free” state, leading to lots of questions and all good wishes to her youngest child, whatever the situation.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/liz-fraser-2-travel-writer-broadcaster-fantasist-liar.41468/

What did I miss?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Excellent round up. I don’t think you’ve missed much! Although things change so flippin’ often who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Perfectly put. Oh and she has suffered the worst dv ever, resulting in a special cptsd which can be cured miraculously by a pair of yellow shoes in a photo in skye. But..shhh, it's a magic cure only available on paid subscription

Perfectly put. Oh and she has suffered the worst dv ever, resulting in a special cptsd which can be cured miraculously by a pair of yellow shoes in a photo in skye. But..shhh, it's a magic cure only available on paid subscription
Except that if you do pay it still isn’t available…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good to know there's nowhere she'd rather be than alone hundreds of miles away from any family on Xmas day.
I suspect they're quite relieved too

• Haha
Mumsnet doing their nut because the thread’s in the wrong place or something.

Meanwhile LF, sorry I mean ‘a little Venetian Boxing Day girl’, appears to have completely lost her marbles in Venice.

IMG_7733.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Again with the “little girl” bollocks ?!? A 50 year old mother of 4 abandoned children, at least 2 failed businesses and god knows how many bust up marriages?
WISE UP TO YOURSELF, YOU SMUG ABSOLUTE MELT

• Angry
Mumsnet doing their nut because the thread’s in the wrong place or something.

Meanwhile LF, sorry I mean ‘a little Venetian Boxing Day girl’, appears to have completely lost her marbles in Venice.

View attachment 2651695
I assume her children must have her muted. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a mother calling people c**** and referring to herself as a paragliding phoenix on ecstasy. What I don’t understand is how the people following never ask if she’s missing her daughter or say any variations on “it must be hard for you being there without her” or similar. Or are they all deleted like the questions asking where the Headcase money/Edgeway Press money/podcast/books/cure for cPTSD etc etc must be?

The MN tread has been moved. It was causing upset where it was. Link as attached. Tattle won’t allow a competitive URL. Feminists won’t allow random chatter!
---
I assume her children must have her muted. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a mother calling people c**** and referring to herself as a paragliding phoenix on ecstasy. What I don’t understand is how the people following never ask if she’s missing her daughter or say any variations on “it must be hard for you being there without her” or similar. Or are they all deleted like the questions asking where the Headcase money/Edgeway Press money/podcast/books/cure for cPTSD etc etc must be?
This is what I don’t understand. She is applauded for being the mother of 4 children she very clearly rarely sees. She’s not spent Christmas with the 3 oldest since before S was born. She’s not travelled with any of them, yet they are travelling themselves. What renders these supporters so blind?

Attachments

Last edited:
I get the distinct impression Liz has been given the heave-ho by Mr Trotty Feet. If you go back over the latest insta stories, she very defiant and is apparently going to ‘rise like a Phoenix from the ashes on ecstasy’ and anyone who doesn’t want to go ice skating with her ‘IS AN IDIOT’ (yday she said ‘WE are going skating’). The rest of her reels are crazily OTT in a ‘I’m having the BEST time alone’ way. Hmmm.

I get the distinct impression Liz has been given the heave-ho by Mr Trotty Feet. If you go back over the latest insta stories, she very defiant and is apparently going to ‘rise like a Phoenix from the ashes on ecstasy’ and anyone who doesn’t want to go ice skating with her ‘IS AN IDIOT’ (yday she said ‘WE are going skating’). The rest of her reels are crazily OTT in a ‘I’m having the BEST time alone’ way. Hmmm.
There has been some adjusting on IG. Pompom hat, yellow shoes and coat all conspicuous by their absence. I think you may be right. Unfortunately that means that the chances of renewed grift are high.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes, and she actually wrote ‘each time I get knocked down’ she rises like a Phoenix or some such hyperbolic claptrap.

Just as an aside, and as a past example, who knew that cycling through the streets of Oxford hurling drunken abuse at your ex’s new gf constituted ‘rising like a Phoenix from the ashes’?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a slippery little sucker, isn't she?

Running here, "ooh there's a personality!"
Running there, "Ah, I like that persona!"
Skating thither, arms outstretched, "ooooh gimme YOUR life!"
Scrambling over hedge, "THAT ONE IS MINE."

I do not like Liz Fraser at all, and I respect her even less

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.