Liz Fraser #3 Liar! Liar! If she wore pants they’d be on fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Veering out of my lane here, I can’t stand when they use the Caroline Flack defence. It’s not the same thing.
Exploiting her death to excuse being caught being a liar and grifter. I don’t have a strong opinion about Caroline either way.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t know who she was but saw her tweets and came right here to check her out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how quickly she’ll delete the twitter posts now?
My thoughts exactly - she’ll be sweating but won’t want to look stupid.

“Loads of new followers!!!” on here since her posts (to quote Liz back to Liz herself!!!).

Reactions: 1
How does Liz think Mike’s wife felt when Liz made it her mission to expose their affair on social media and then make it her life mission to make herself the victim without ever acknowledging the pain she caused her. Or that Liz attended Mike and S wedding with her own husband yet claims she didn’t know Mike was married or an alcoholic.

what about the wife of “he who can’t be mentioned”, who had her privacy dragged through the tabloids while, well, we all know.
---
How does Liz think Mike’s wife felt when Liz made it her mission to expose their affair on social media and then make it her life mission to make herself the victim without ever acknowledging the pain she caused her. Or that Liz attended Mike and S wedding with her own husband yet claims she didn’t know Mike was married or an alcoholic.

what about the wife of “he who can’t be mentioned”, who had her privacy dragged through the tabloids while, well, we all know.
---

---

Reactions: 4
Also, I find her using the example of poor Caroline Flack TO HIGHLIGHT HER OWN PLIGHT (since when is it ever NOT about poor Liz) to be in very poor taste. Liz treats women appallingly. Don’t pretend to be kind and supportive now just to draw attention to yourself. How disgraceful and self serving given your past behaviour.

• Sad
Also, I find her using the example of poor Caroline Flack TO HIGHLIGHT HER OWN PLIGHT (since when is it ever NOT about poor Liz) to be in very poor taste. Liz treats women appallingly. Don’t pretend to be kind and supportive now just to draw attention to yourself. How disgraceful and self serving given your past behaviour.
I agree. It feels like she was waiting for today, too. Shameful.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she waited until the anniversary of a DEAD WOMAN to point the finger at people on a forum discussing and highlighting the LIES she is putting out in HER social media!!
Unbelievable!! A dead woman!!!
So lies are not allowed to be disputed now 🥴.
Also when you start mentioning solicitor letters you better be prepared to have deep deep pockets as a letter alone will set you back a good few hundred.
Oh but we forget her parent have deep pockets don't they - privi Liz and all that 🥴
Using a dead woman's reputation is shocking though - victim to survivor again !!
Next she will be taking donations for some effected charity and wanting to be their spokesperson!! 🥴
Maybe even setting up a campaign - oh no there is no donations available for this one, silly me 🥴

Looks like she’s taken down the tweet / story signposting people here.. wondering if she’s had second thoughts about people reading about how atrociously she has treated other women..

Or, how about the pretty rotten lie she told EVERYONE including in national newspapers and podcasts that she ‘didn’t know Mike was an alcoholic’ when they met, when in fact she knew perfectly well as she had counselled his then-wife about it, before taking bottles of wine and kettle chips round to ‘chat’ ( Coming Clean) with Mike while his wife… her much younger friend.. was away. If you know this FACT then it makes you read that book in a hell of a different light and makes you understand why we discuss it here.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s left up most but the one naming this thread has gone. I wonder if she has taken down the one naming tattle too!

Reactions: 1
It's somewhat ironic to use the Flack defence as some sort of shield especially when you consider that Flack died while out on bail for domestic abuse. You'd think that our Liz would be aware of the parallels.
But still, carry on deifying someone who hit their sleeping partner over the head with a lamp/desk fan/phone hard enough to cause profuse bleeding.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How do Mike’s wife and the wife of He Who Can’t be Mentioned feel about her actions that tore apart their lives?

How do they manage her continuous portrayal of herself as a victim?

She has never recognised them or the consequences of her actions on them.

Despite attending Mike and S's wedding with her own husband, she insists she was unaware of his marital status or alcoholism, despite knowing the truth.

The wife of the man she had a simultaneous affair with had her personal tragedy exposed in the tabloids while Liz...

Yet Liz is using Caroline Flack's anniversary as an opportunity to redirect attention onto herself, again.

Many individuals here attempted to communicate directly with her, only to be blocked if they didn't conform to her agenda.

Furthermore, she has yet to acknowledge that she prevented her child from seeing their father for 18 months.

Journalists, if you plan to write an article about the trolling of Liz Fraser, ensure thorough research is conducted to truly understand who Liz Fraser is. The emotional pain she has inflicted on so many.

Take the time to speak to her victims for a comprehensive understanding of the situation. Speak to people who knew her in Cambridge. She’s inviting you to write a complete expose into the”stories” behind the “trolling.”

The truth hurts many.
---
How do Mike’s wife and the wife of He Who Can’t be Mentioned feel about her actions that tore apart their lives?

How do they manage her continuous portrayal of herself as a victim?

She has never recognised them or the consequences of her actions on them.

Despite attending Mike and S's wedding with her own husband, she insists she was unaware of his marital status or alcoholism, despite knowing the truth.

The wife of the man she had a simultaneous affair with had her personal tragedy exposed in the tabloids while Liz...

Yet Liz is using Caroline Flack's anniversary as an opportunity to redirect attention onto herself, again.

Many individuals here attempted to communicate directly with her, only to be blocked if they didn't conform to her agenda.

Furthermore, she has yet to acknowledge that she prevented her child from seeing their father for 18 months.

Journalists, if you plan to write an article about the trolling of Liz Fraser, ensure thorough research is conducted to truly understand who Liz Fraser is. The emotional pain she has inflicted on so many.

Take the time to speak to her victims for a comprehensive understanding of the situation. Speak to people who knew her in Cambridge. She’s inviting you to write a complete expose into the”stories” behind the “trolling.”

The truth hurts many.
---
She’s lined up her get out of jail card for the retreats.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.