Liz Fraser #3 Liar! Liar! If she wore pants they’d be on fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes Venice look “no go.” Damp, foggy, lonely and everything closed in the winter. Even Carnival seems depressing. Scorching, overcrowded and tourist filled in the summer. Few food options and just the one museum. Fit baristas and gonderleers (sp😝) if you’re into transient younger men.
Is she threatening me? I live on the same road. Kids at the same school. If I see her, I see her. I need to report this threat to the police.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just popping in. I have no idea who this woman is but I nipped on to Twitter to see if Tattle was updating and she was blathering about her threads and how she had shut this place down.

My dear, Sophie Hinchcliffe has 687 threads. Jack Monroe 545. You have 3. You are evidently not that interesting so please park your ego, put down the gin or dry white wine and stop wasting your time obsessively screenshotting things. These women! For the love of God 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't believe she has just advertised her own abusive behaviour on her own SM and tried to be a victim again.
She has just admitted to trolling this forum and has publically abused US!!
Also threatening people in her area in real life with police and solicitors - if ANYONE feels they may be violently targeted I would seriously advise them to call the police as this is not on!!
Unfortunately this person is known to the police as proven to have been previously involved in domestic abuse incidents witnessed and heard by all her neighbours so please do not hesitate in calling the police if approached in the street.
Using a dead woman anniversary to plead victim again!!
Tarnished a dead woman's anniversary !!
Shameful.

Reactions: 7
How do Mike’s wife and the wife of He Who Can’t be Mentioned feel about her actions that tore apart their lives?

How do they manage her continuous portrayal of herself as a victim?

She has never recognised them or the consequences of her actions on them.

Despite attending Mike and S's wedding with her own husband, she insists she was unaware of his marital status or alcoholism, despite knowing the truth.

The wife of the man she had a simultaneous affair with had her personal tragedy exposed in the tabloids while Liz...

Yet Liz is using Caroline Flack's anniversary as an opportunity to redirect attention onto herself, again.

Many individuals here attempted to communicate directly with her, only to be blocked if they didn't conform to her agenda.

Furthermore, she has yet to acknowledge that she prevented her child from seeing their father for 18 months.

Journalists, if you plan to write an article about the trolling of Liz Fraser, ensure thorough research is conducted to truly understand who Liz Fraser is. The emotional pain she has inflicted on so many.

Take the time to speak to her victims for a comprehensive understanding of the situation. Speak to people who knew her in Cambridge. She’s inviting you to write a complete expose into the”stories” behind the “trolling.”

The truth hurts many.
---

---
She’s lined up her get out of jail card for the retreats.
Well that’s hilarious. If anyone ‘put their name to it’ and directed her fans to Tattle as a response to her Instagram post, she would block them and the post would be erased. In fact, someone should give it a go.
---
On insta or Twitter….
---
If they haven’t been blocked already…

Reactions: 1
I think Liz thinks that anybody who stands up to her is a troll. She would much prefer any dissenters to be completely silenced.

Sorry Liz. It doesn't work that way. Plaster your personal life all over social media, including five years' worth of stuff about your child, and some pretty unsubtle stuff about your own personal 'abuser', and what do you expect?

Oh yes. You expect everybody to believe every word you post, to not question any of the shaky narrative, to say 'poor you' and 'go Liz' to everything and anything you say.

As I said - a top education yet still a very shaky grasp of a lot of things most people instinctively comprehend.

If her lawyers are any good, they might just explain how things work in the real world.
---
And Twitterphant Brett doesn't sound very spiritual 😂

Keep working on it, Brett!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard that she ‘tried to run someone over’ (I’m quoting you Liz, stand your legal eagles down).

What’s the story there?

Reactions: 1
Sorry, did she type out in public

Maintained my silence and dignity” ?????

lies & thighs, more like

• Haha
Legal threats, like suicide threats, are often used by narcs and abusers to intimidate, bully, coerce and control. Just saying.

Reactions: 12
Sorry, did she type out in public

Maintained my silence and dignity” ?????

lies & thighs, more like
Also the totally stark naked from behind picture that, quoting my teenage daughter, "is that supposed to look like she's anorexic? Because she really doesn't. She just looks like a normal woman like you."

Reactions: 4
Yeah, the "maintained my silence and dignity" puzzled me, too.

Erm, what form did that take, then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree legal threats are an abusers first attempt at bullying and intimidation.

I was wondering what the running someone over was about 🤔 seems like she been making up some of her own shite in attempt to make her "claim" more substantial 🤔

Tattle are getting loads new views 👍

Did you notice she hid her comments ,😆

New thread soon 👍

Reactions: 6
My favourite part is:

"Attempted to damage me - a MOTHER - through it."

Reactions: 8
Not a MOTHER? Shock horror!

Does anybody have the right not to be ridiculed when they CHOOSE to put ridiculous things into the public domain?

Thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracking up at this. Went on x to see what was going on with tattle and this demented woman - A MOTHER - is just retweeting herself over and over. Don't even know who she is, but settling in for this wild ride. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattle. Isn't that the forum which exposed the grifters Jack Monroe, Simon Harris and Supertanski? What could possibly interest them about Liz Fraser?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Liz claiming to maintain silence and dignity is a bit rich given that she has allegedly tracked M’s girlfriend down in the street in Oxford and hurled abuse at her on more than one occasion.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard that she ‘tried to run someone over’ (I’m quoting you Liz, stand your legal eagles down).

What’s the story there?
I’d not heard this either. Did she? It’s an odd thing to say you’ve been accused off. Am I safe to walk up my road?

Maybe it was the Valentines stories that Mike and his girlfriend posted that has pushed her over the edge. Clearly they’re perfect together and S now has a stable loving home. And of course where are all those 100 of thoughtful replies to her? The ones that never materialize No just her in a bar by herself. Again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.