Living the life you love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing baby/motherhood content is fine when it’s ‘finding out I’m pregnant’ clickbait for the £££ though 😉
I'm all for privacy but we had to endure all the pregnancy videos. I dunno what she'll do now. Just cleaning at home while the baby sleeps?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm all for privacy but we had to endure all the pregnancy videos. I dunno what she'll do now. Just cleaning at home while the baby sleeps?
Good luck to her living a slow life (and filming it for content) when she has a toddler running around.

• Heart
Good luck to her living a slow life (and filming it for content) when she has a toddler running around.
Hmm....I wonder what her content will be without the baby/mummy stuff?
I think she'll struggle to maintain an audience tbh

Surprised to see nothing from Kay on Mother's Day. I thought she'd be all over it. Dom had a Father's Day card from that kid before he was even born!

Screenshot_20240310_200008_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
I agree. She's been very very quiet overall. I don't think she has any ideas for videos and am doubting she'll be back much. Not many people can take the type of break she is in social media and come back as successful as they were. She would have been better to prefilm a bunch of random videos just to keep her fanbase ticking over. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she starts training to be a midwife or something in the next couple of years. Do we have any idea what Dom does now?

I agree. She's been very very quiet overall. I don't think she has any ideas for videos and am doubting she'll be back much. Not many people can take the type of break she is in social media and come back as successful as they were. She would have been better to prefilm a bunch of random videos just to keep her fanbase ticking over. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she starts training to be a midwife or something in the next couple of years. Do we have any idea what Dom does now?
She never mentioned what Dom's new job is.

She's been gone from YouTube for four months now and I do wonder if she'll return. She might find it difficult after such a long break. She was asking for video ideas...but that was a month ago.

Reactions: 3
Surprised to see nothing from Kay on Mother's Day. I thought she'd be all over it. Dom had a Father's Day card from that kid before he was even born!

View attachment 2807196
Maybe Dom didn’t bother to get anything for her on behalf of the baby. 😅 But even so, you’d definitely have thought she would post something about motherhood or whatever. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a shame she checked out of her socials, I did enjoy some of her videos and I was rooting for her to find the right path with her channel. Could be that she’s trying to stick to what she said about not becoming a pregnancy / mum channel but she doesn’t have any other ideas. She did mention ‘going on maternity leave’ at some point before the baby was born so maybe she’s taking it very literally and taking 6 months or more off! Good luck returning from that.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she's either given up as an Influencer or she thinks it's like an office job where you can take 9-12 months off and just slot back in.

Reactions: 1
I'l be sad if she doesn't come back. I can see why she doesn't want to feature her baby and completely understand that. The only problem is that given the nature of her channel it doesn't leave her with much to show. I actually really liked her vlogs where we would see the sights near where she lives and just normal everyday life. Yes it was boring at times, but I'd far rather that level of normalcy than the constant spending and rambling of someone like Madeleine Olivia now. I felt like her videos were old school youtube which was nice. :)

I wonder what's going on with her? She has completely disappeared from Instagram as well as YouTube and has now closed two of her Etsy shops. Hopefully everything is OK.

I was wondering this earlier as well. I know she wanted to have a good maternity leave but to abandon her social media platforms so completely seems really unwise. She really didn't have enough followers to choose to do that. I wonder how she's even able to afford to do that. I can't imagine Dom went from snowboard instructor to an amazingly well paid job, but maybe I'm wrong. I hope she's ok as well and has just run out of ideas. If she's just decided to totally quit it would have been nice to at least post a goodbye message, but so many never seem to bother.

She also spent years building her socials and shops up so weird to just shut down completely.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she's even able to afford to do that. I can't imagine Dom went from snowboard instructor to an amazingly well paid job, but maybe I'm wrong.
I was wondering this too! I seem to recall her saying she cares for her dad? Dunno if she’s properly registered as his full-time carer but even if she’s claiming carers allowance it’s just over 4k a year. Who knows how they are managing. Maybe the mortgage is quite low? Maybe she’s going back to a normal job? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a shame she’s disappeared, I do hope all is okay with them.

Just saw her reply to someone on her latest (but old) post who didn't get their Etsy order. So she's still checking her insta, but it is weird. She was definitely caring for her dad and seemed to visit him, but he did have health workers I'm sure so I don't think she was doing it full time.

Just saw her reply to someone on her latest (but old) post who didn't get their Etsy order. So she's still checking her insta, but it is weird. She was definitely caring for her dad and seemed to visit him, but he did have health workers I'm sure so I don't think she was doing it full time.
I saw that comment too. Interesting that it was still there yesterday, but seems it has now been deleted after it was mentioned here.

Hopefully everything is still ok with her Dad. Being a carer for someone is really hard going sometimes. Especially for close family. I can imagine with a young baby as well it could take it's toll and become a bit overwhelming. I think there's a high chance she's just decided she wants complete privacy after having her baby and will change her direction in life.
I guess there's also a chance all is not well with Dom and she doesn't want to address that? Nothing like a new baby to show up any cracks in a relationship.

Before the baby was born she did talk about going on maternity leave so I’m pretty sure that’s what she’s done - hopefully. It’s not quite that simple with an online ‘career’ to just come back though!

She was posting on Instagram for a while, but seems to have completely disappeared from there too. Her last grid post was February 4th. I feel like maybe there is something else going on. If she is just on maternity leave and planning on returning to YouTube then it doesn't seem like a good idea to disappear completely from her socials for months on end like she has done.