Living the life you love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she said he 'was born in the water' was so twatty as well. Yes we get the point Kay, you're amazing and had such a special and unique birth, completely different to everyone else's birth.

Bet she does a smug YouTube video all about her 'birth experience'.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I hate it when ppl are precious about the name… it really isn’t a big deal! I kind of understand not wanting to share lots of photos/videos. But like whats the harm in one! We all know she will probably share at some point anyway.

Reactions: 4
Her announcement post made me laugh too. Thank you for respecting his privacy??? LOL. Kay you are a relatively small YouTuber not a celebrity. It’s giving Fleur de Force vibes when she had River and hid her for ages.

Born in the water just oozes humble-brag to me. She’ll do a birth story video with some half arsed “I just want to send my love to everyone who is still on their journey” and then proceed to smugly tell how amazing and perfect it was and how perfect he is. She will call him ‘little man’ constantly, you just know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to admit I rolled my eyes at the story she put up about how the baby won't remember all the people who visited and gave the Mother support, but the Mum will. I really hope she isn't going to be one of those people that think the whole world revolves around them just because they have had a baby. The truth is it really is usually ony interesting to very close family and sometimes not even them. Most people just won't care that much. Maybe her youtube channel has made her think that she is far more interesting than she actually is. The same thing happened with her wedding where she lost herself a little bit.
That said, I do hope all is well with her and I do still like her. The first weeks can be such a whirlwind and really hard and isolating sometimes.

Reactions: 3
She will call him ‘little man’ constantly, you just know it.
She has referred to him as 'little man' and 'little one' on her Insta today. She's determined to keep his name a secret and 'protect his privacy' at all costs! 😄

• Haha
  • Sad
She has referred to him as 'little man' and 'little one' on her Insta today. She's determined to keep his name a secret and 'protect his privacy' at all costs! 😄
Hahaha, I knew it! 😂 So predictable. Her post about taking him for a walk becoming their favourite thing reads like another humble-brag to me. I wonder if she would ever admit it if she’s in the trenches struggling or dealing with PND. I am happy for them though of course. As happy as someone can be who has zero interest in babies or baby content lmao. Wonder how she’s getting on with that bloody wicker changing mat thing. She’ll secretly be using a wipe clean thing in no time I bet you.

Reactions: 6
Hahaha, I knew it! 😂 So predictable. Her post about taking him for a walk becoming their favourite thing reads like another humble-brag to me. I wonder if she would ever admit it if she’s in the trenches struggling or dealing with PND. I am happy for them though of course. As happy as someone can be who has zero interest in babies or baby content lmao. Wonder how she’s getting on with that bloody wicker changing mat thing. She’ll secretly be using a wipe clean thing in no time I bet you.
Women takes baby for a walk.... Groundbreaking. She's serving up top content :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has she said how long she is taking off youtube? I'm already finding her instagram stories too much. Yet another woman who has a child and suddenly thinks she's an expert on it all. I think being a parent will become her whole identity now.

Has she said how long she is taking off youtube? I'm already finding her instagram stories too much. Yet another woman who has a child and suddenly thinks she's an expert on it all. I think being a parent will become her whole identity now.
There is no way Kay will come back to YouTube before she can confidently appear all calm and serene and settled into motherhood. Her whole brand is focused on slow, peaceful life. Showing the reality of the first three months when you’re a first time mum does not fit well with what she’s trying to portray. She may tell us retrospectively that she struggled initially but she’ll do that sat cuddling her sleeping baby with a cup of tea and candles in the background. It will all be carefully curated that’s for sure.

Reactions: 8
There is no way Kay will come back to YouTube before she can confidently appear all calm and serene and settled into motherhood. Her whole brand is focused on slow, peaceful life. Showing the reality of the first three months when you’re a first time mum does not fit well with what she’s trying to portray. She may tell us retrospectively that she struggled initially but she’ll do that sat cuddling her sleeping baby with a cup of tea and candles in the background. It will all be carefully curated that’s for sure.
Definitely!

I have wondered if she'll come back to YouTube at all since she is so super private these days- not even revealing the name etc. Although maybe she's saving that for the first video back!

I have to say I haven't really missed her videos at all. I feel like she lost interest in YouTube post-wedding and it definitely showed in her content. She was one of my faves at one point too.

Reactions: 6
Totally alienated her core audience and gone for the mummy blogger thing (which can only last a few years anyway).

Spot on!!

Reactions: 2
Seeing as being a stay at home gf, then wife was her whole identity, then being pregnant was her whole identity, I can very much imagine being a mother is already her entire identity.
---
Absolutely. She won't show a thing until she can show a video of a sleeping, content baby and a cup of tea waiting for D when he gets in from work, so she can make out this is her everyday life

Choosing not to show baby’s face is fair enough but not sharing the name is really weird. Guess he’ll always be “little man” in her videos 🥱 although insta story today says she won’t be posting anything family/motherhood related now, bit of a 180 after sharing so much of her pregnancy! Can’t wait to watch another variation of her cleaning the house for the umpteenth time

• Haha
Her entire life is family / motherhood / staying home so what is she going to film instead?? There is literally nothing. How odd.

Reactions: 3
I agree. I saw her story today asking for ideas for her videos and rolled my eyes hard. That's her job to think about. I'd also say that her channel in the last years has been mainly vlogs and her basically tidying up her house. If she doesn't want to show the everyday aspects of her life that's fine and understandable but it's not for her viewers to tell her what to do instead if she can't think of anything. Clearly what she set her channel up to be is now not compatible with her life. I can see her channel sinking fast.
The thing is I have no desire to know anything at all about her baby. He's of no interest to me and I don't want to see endless motherhood/baby videos either. To potentially act like he doesn't exist in her videos though is also a bit silly really.
She's as bland and unexciting as can be. I'm not sure what she has to offer her viewers now.

Reactions: 7
Choosing not to show baby’s face is fair enough but not sharing the name is really weird. Guess he’ll always be “little man” in her videos 🥱 although insta story today says she won’t be posting anything family/motherhood related now, bit of a 180 after sharing so much of her pregnancy! Can’t wait to watch another variation of her cleaning the house for the umpteenth time
She doesn’t want to give us the satisfaction of knowing we were right. Baby will soooo be called Finn or something similar as we guessed. And she is probably desperate to do a sit down video talking about birth, how it’s all been etc but, like I said, doesn’t want to give us the satisfaction of doing it all exactly as we predict. She knows no other way! Also, says no motherhood content but can’t help but tell us she’s doing the food shop with baby in the carrier. I reckon she’s put that insta story up to gauge how much interest there would be in motherhood content. If we’re at a loss as to where her channel can go other than that very obvious but very competitive and over saturated market, then so is she!

Sharing baby/motherhood content is fine when it’s ‘finding out I’m pregnant’ clickbait for the £££ though 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So true. Those videos were amongst the worst she has ever made. They felt quite desperate and like she was pushing Dom for the type of reaction she'd clearly seen on other youtube videos she'd been watching. Sadly for her he didn't have a clue what the hell she was doing. He looked so bewildered. Just like that time she tried to get him to practice their first dance on camera. :LOL:

When Youtubers/influencers ask for content ideas I just think they're so lazy. Think of it yourself Kay! Watch other videos and monitor trends, try to understand your audience etc.

Reactions: 2