Living the life you love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with what’s been said. I’ve tried to still enjoy her content since the baby announcement but I can’t really. I have no interest in pregnancy or babies and it’s annoying because it hasn’t been that long since I found Kay’s channel and I really liked a lot of her videos, although some of you may recall I watched her old videos and made my ‘analysis’ post lol. As for her IG she’s posting new clothes for the baby all the time like ‘take my Vinted account away from me’ so she’s either doing a hidden ad for them or just can’t stop buying stuff.

Kay it’s no good harping on about being sustainable and saving money if you’re still buying way too much unnecessary stuff - secondhand or not. She showed a STACK of baby clothes in a video a while ago and yet she still keeps getting more…but sure talk about how you’re “saving money in 2023”. She comes across so disingenuous sometimes it’s irritating.

I can’t remember where she said it but she was talking about preparing videos for when she’s ‘on maternity leave’ so she’s planning to step away from her channel when the baby is here (obviously fine) but I’ve a feeling she probably won’t come back, idk.

Reactions: 4
I can see her going for quite a traditional/old fashioned sort of name. I don't think she'll go for anything too trendy or 'out there '

Oscar
Harry
Freddie
Ollie
Charlie
Noah
Finn

I could see her picking a name based on its meaning rather than just a name she likes the sound of.

__

Are Father's Day cards from 'The Bump' a thing now? Don't think I've ever seen one before.

View attachment 2248558
The baby will likely have a ‘cat name’ than said cats. I was thinking ‘Tiddles’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s due early November so anytime around now

In the last Q&A Kay should they’ve no intention of moving house yet but I think once baby is here they’ll quickly realise how small their house actually is, the downstairs living area is tiny and there’s only so long a child can share it’s bedroom with Dom’s gaming set up

Reactions: 1
I think you're right that they'll move fairly soon. I have to say though that I was impressed that she didn't focus on that as soon as she became pregnant. It's so common for people to instantly think that they need a new house, car, get rid of pets etc instead of waiting and seeing what they actually really do need. Lots and lots of families live in very small homes. The uk housing stock is awful for decent sized rooms though.
I will say that I really hope they do something about their stairs. They seem like a death trap whenever I see them. I was surprised they didn't use this time to do something about them. Not just for when her baby starts to crawl/walk but for even just carrying them up and down the stairs. So dangerous! I worry whenever I see her carrying a washing basket up and down them.

Just watched her hospital bag video and as someone who’s had a baby expecting it to be fine & I was in hospital for 10 days, she is living a fantasy world 🤣 ‘I’ll just give birth and be home after 6 hours’ not sure if it’s just me but she doesn’t seem to have a clue? She’s packed so much unnecessary stuff, when I was in hospital I had clothes, my toiletries, a book and my Nintendo switch 🤣

• Haha
Just watched her hospital bag video and as someone who’s had a baby expecting it to be fine & I was in hospital for 10 days, she is living a fantasy world 🤣 ‘I’ll just give birth and be home after 6 hours’ not sure if it’s just me but she doesn’t seem to have a clue? She’s packed so much unnecessary stuff, when I was in hospital I had clothes, my toiletries, a book and my Nintendo switch 🤣
Don't want to burst anyone's bubble re expectations when you go into hospital - but the Hospital bag was just hilarious.
OMG - all that unnecessary crap.....really???? I think Kay is in for a massive shock sadly o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loved the naivety of the hospital bag video! I don't have kids but lots of my friends do, I don't know a single one who had a totally as-expected birth. It's not uncommon to be in for ages for induction, c-section etc.

She reminds me of a friend who had a laminated birth plan, candles and whale music to play. All that went out of the window due to an emergency (all was well in the end) but she was totally shocked that the birth didn't go according to her plan.

Loved the naivety of the hospital bag video! I don't have kids but lots of my friends do, I don't know a single one who had a totally as-expected birth. It's not uncommon to be in for ages for induction, c-section etc.

She reminds me of a friend who had a laminated birth plan, candles and whale music to play. All that went out of the window due to an emergency (all was well in the end) but she was totally shocked that the birth didn't go according to her plan.
It's the fairy lights for me and the scented room spray.....WHAT? It's not a Spa Date

• Haha
It was the affirmation cards for me, like yeah ok sure you’re gonna be crowning & reading a card that says ‘you can do anything you set your mind to’ delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the affirmation cards for me, like yeah ok sure you’re gonna be crowning & reading a card that says ‘you can do anything you set your mind to’ delusional
Will be interesting to see if she does an update after saying what she actually used. I find those videos so refreshing cause they usually understand how ridiculous they were being in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what they have named baby? Do we think she is keeping it private for privacy reasons or is she hoping to announce in a YT to maximise views? I dont think she is like that tbh but you never know!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what they have named baby? Do we think she is keeping it private for privacy reasons or is she hoping to announce in a YT to maximise views? I dont think she is like that tbh but you never know!
Sadly i think the latter......I want to believe she wouldn't but she's caught in the Influencer trap

Sadly i think the latter......I want to believe she wouldn't but she's caught in the Influencer trap
It’ll be Finn or River. At pains to tell us he was “born in the water” and there’s a mer-man emoji included too. Predictable 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought all the 'thanks for respecting his privacy' bollocks made it sound like she thinks she's Kylie Jenner or someone actually famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought all the 'thanks for respecting his privacy' bollocks made it sound like she thinks she's Kylie Jenner or someone actually famous.
Ha! I thought the same. It was a bit OTT. It's not like the paps are banging at her door to get a picture of him!

It definitely made it seem like she thinks she's a bigger deal than she actually is! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9