Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has lost his mind. They can't even figure out a good way to do Genie+ and DAS as it is, and he wants a special line for what, 50-60 streamers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh he's completely delulu. Or should I say, DIZlulu. 🤮 It's going to be great to see him have to wait in line with the unwashed masses.

Speaking of delulu, I haven't heard him talk about that documentary lately. I thought he was hoping to have it in theaters this summer, so the members of the academy would have plenty of time to see it before making their Oscar nominations?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cory and his “I talk too much” buddy Neal begin the stream with spaceship earth. Why must these two ghetto a**holes talk throughout the entire stream. And, loudly I might add. Just because you two 🤡’s have been on this ride hundreds of times maybe some of the guests are trying to hear the trivia. Everyone doesn’t use this ride to just cool off. Some people actually like the ride.
Why must you ruin the experience for someone else? But once again, Cory and his crew are all that exist in his world. Absolutely no consideration for anyone else.
And maybe this is why you have been streaming for 6 years and:
1. Barely pull in 200 viewers even when you’re the only one streaming
2. Never get invited to anything by Disney ( even though Cory claims he has friends in high places)
3. Sloooow growing channel even though you have been streaming 6 years.

Maybe, just maybe it’s you Cory. You’re the problem.
This guy is a piece of work.

Reactions: 2
I can tell you exactly why he talks and sings through rides and fireworks shows. It's because he thinks HE'S the entertainment, and people tune in to watch the Cory Show, not to see Disney. If he could set his ego aside for one second, maybe he'd figure out why his subscriber and viewer numbers are so much lower than every other streamer.

Reactions: 1