Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure I could put a price on what these “influencers” share online. Nothing is private it’s actually mental to me! I wonder if she will show the face of her son (she shouldn’t) but she will get much more ads if she does 👀 will be interesting to see

Reactions: 2
Her latest story about ‘full transparency’ just makes the rest of her content even more disingenuous. Of course she doesn’t have to share the ins and outs of every tiny detail of her life, but she’s always saying how open she is. Like, clearly not?

Reactions: 4
A bloody podcast, Jesus Christ I feel like I’m the only person in the world to not have a podcast 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The very fact she is doing a parenting podcast BEFORE she’s even had the baby, tells you the exact kind of know it all our Liv is going to be 🙄
IMG_6151.jpeg

It just makes no sense at all for her to be talking about it.

IMG_6149.jpeg

Literally not been waiting because this is the first anyone has heard of it

IMG_6150.jpeg

Cringe. Can confirm I will not be bingeing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 3004234

It just makes no sense at all for her to be talking about it.

View attachment 3004239

Literally not been waiting because this is the first anyone has heard of it

View attachment 3004249

Cringe. Can confirm I will not be bingeing.
How can she even form an opinion on that? I'm sure during pregnancy we all thought this that and the other would happen, but when baby come it all changes. She can't dictate the way thing should be before having a baby ffs 🙄

Reactions: 5
How can she know that she can have a rich and full life being a mum when she’s not even had the kid yet? It’s massively arrogant and presumptuous, wouldn’t expect anything less though. It’s like giving tips on how to be a good driver when you’ve only passed your theory test! It’ll also be much easier for her to have a “rich and full life” as she doesn’t have a real job to juggle alongside motherhood and seems to have a whipped husband who will almost definitely do all the night feeds and nappy changes🤷🏼‍♀️ so she’s pretty unrelatable to most of us! 🤣

Reactions: 9
How can she know that she can have a rich and full life being a mum when she’s not even had the kid yet? It’s massively arrogant and presumptuous, wouldn’t expect anything less though. It’s like giving tips on how to be a good driver when you’ve only passed your theory test! It’ll also be much easier for her to have a “rich and full life” as she doesn’t have a real job to juggle alongside motherhood and seems to have a whipped husband who will almost definitely do all the night feeds and nappy changes🤷🏼‍♀️ so she’s pretty unrelatable to most of us! 🤣
Dear God, when this baby comes it's going to be a complete tit show!!! She has no idea what she's in for 😅😅😅 Put it this way, my second is nearly 8 months and I'm only just starting to feel about 50% 'back' to myself, both times the first 3 months I haven't known my arse from my elbow!

You absolutely can live a rich, full life with children, but let's be honest, who can even be arsed until they're about 2 or 3! 😁 She doesn't realise that for most people, your priorities/life etc completely change once you have a baby, and actually, that's OK as long as you're OK with it!

As they get older, you do get more time back, but it's a gradual process - plus, if she wants breastfeed she will be even more physically tied and potentially not able to experience her "rich, full life' 🫠 She will soon be experiencing the 7th circle of hell that is the postnatal ward - I'm stocking up on popcorn for the incoming car crash content!!

• Heart
Of course the other woman she’s doing the podcast with is the sleep consultant that she’d previously been in contact with 🙄.

Reactions: 1
Moaning again about being tired 🥱. It will be absolutely delicious to see her public breakdown when the baby / toddler / five year old is waking up multiple times and she can’t sleep or get to the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_5342.jpeg

Gonna be a shock when she has to wake up during the night, then fully awake at 5am without being able to fit in any daytime naps 🤭.

• Haha
has she got postnatal psychosis early?
wtf is with all the overly dramatic chefs kissing in that outfit video?
And then just as I’d recovered from cringing myself to death, that dancing video this morning…. WTAF

• Haha