Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean quite clearly you can't cure it if this isn't her first time with it??

I'm all for advocating for your own health and she's right in a sense that GPs can't be experts at every medical issue ever but why does she have to come across as so rude and entitled?! Given the amount of money they've sunk into the house, her hauls and general living i'm sure she could stump up the cost of a dermatologist appointment.

And agree with above, had to chuckle as she was slathering the makeup up thick to cover it up. If I ever have a bad spot and I'm just at home, or popping to the gym / shop, etc I'll just not put any makeup on to give it a chance to heal...

I've noticed she wears makeup a lot even when just home alone and wonder if that will be another insecurity when the baby comes as she won't have time or the will to cake it on.
She’ll ignore the baby and leave It crying while she piles all the usual orange tit on her face . She will be a massive advocate for “‘me time” and her Selfishness will be seen. She will get herself sorted first, cats second and baby Third.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to be an expert on parenting . When she realises how hard breast feeding is she’ll make a big deal about it , and anything else. Her whole job ( and I use that word lightly) is about herself and doing what she wants . This baby will be a cash cow , and who posts online bashing a doctor , she knows better does she ffs
---
Makeup after giving birth lol , she is bonkers

Reactions: 3
Fucksaaake. These influencers and their bloody ten tonne hospital bags - pisses me off how they make people think they need to purchase/waste money/take all this tit to hospital! I fell for this bollocks when my eldest was born, having seen influencers posting similar lists. Of course I panicked about not having enough stuff and ended up taking two mini suitcases of useless tit I didn't need or even have time to use. Second time around, I could fit all my stuff into a reusable shopping bag plus baby's changing bag and was fine. Don't waste your money, people 😤

Reactions: 5
You need more stuff for baby then yourself. I packed one nightie and bled All over it during covid times. It was awful. As for makeup if your gee has been ripped to shreds you really don’t give a Flying duck what your face is like.
She is so self centred.

Is that tagiatelle she is eating while her colour is developing 🤣🤣 why can’t she just grab a meal deal 🤣

• Haha
Let’s see how those 4 non-negotiables go when she has a screaming hungry baby and she’s surviving off very little sleep 🫠

• Haha
Let’s see how those 4 non-negotiables go when she has a screaming hungry baby and she’s surviving off very little sleep 🫠
She’ll be one of these mums who does cry it out after a week or two as she won’t cope with the sleep deprivation. Wouldn’t be surprised if her other half does all the night feeds, only fair really because she grew and birthed the baby like some sort of goddess 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lol at her “so many of you entered the giveaway and I’ve had so many DMs about it” being clearly filmed at the exact same time as the original giveaway post. Same outfit, hair, nails. Honestly at least put some effort in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I'm a little bit confused. Didn't they literally JUST go on a 'babymoon' like a couple of weeks ago?? As a last little trip before the baby comes? She must be sooooooo stressed, what with all these free holidays and having literally everything she could possibly need gifted to her ready for it's arrival. Is Liv aware of the real world do we know?

Attachments

Guys, I'm a little bit confused. Didn't they literally JUST go on a 'babymoon' like a couple of weeks ago?? As a last little trip before the baby comes? She must be sooooooo stressed, what with all these free holidays and having literally everything she could possibly need gifted to her ready for it's arrival. Is Liv aware of the real world do we know?
Must be nice being gifted multiple FREE holidays/getaways, where you can relax and de-stress. Whilst the rest of us can barely even stay afloat, let alone afford a little holiday 😀.

This sounds awful to say, but she's absolutely stacked it on in this pregnancy - despite still working out, which I do admire her for - I got covid in my first trimester and never managed to get back into proper exercise after.

Even so, she's the type to hold onto weight, especially on her bottom half, and I really think she'll struggle to lose it again post-partum. I'm all for a healthy appetite but she never seems to stop eating!! By 36 weeks there was no room left in my stomach lol, I don't understand where she's putting it - cue the massive post-partum meltdown when she realises how much time and energy a baby truly takes up, and she can't just go to the gym whenever she wants!