Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha care to elaborate? I think everyone on here agrees that she's got a cracking backside but that doesn't mean we're attracted to her. Brad Pitt is a beautiful man but it doesn't mean I want to duck him.
Ah ok I just got incel vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aaah, the golden days of the Helen Anderson thread. I must also fancy James Smith, Mark Wright etc too.

Any chance we can stop laying into fellow tattlers and get back to what a complete tosser Liv is, please 🙏?

Reactions: 11
The candid videos that are, most definitely not, candid

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's Jack's favourite photo because it reminds him of the first six weeks of their relationship
---
Why is she posting a video of her eating? That's weird, not as weird as the crying videos but she's building up a collection of bizarre videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she bangs on about her scars makes her sound like she’s been gored by a bull

Jesus Liv there’s barely anything there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she bangs on about her scars makes her sound like she’s been gored by a bull

Jesus Liv there’s barely anything there!
Was just coming here to say something similar. I’ve looked after patients who have had open heart surgery, now THAT’S a scar, Liv. Not your teeny porthole incision sites from laparoscopic surgery. Get a grip.

Reactions: 10
It seems like around a year after ever influencer gives up their job to be full time unemployed, they just turn a little bit mental?
I think it’s the lack of purpose in life - makes them obsess about tit that doesn’t matter and tit things that have happened to them, they make seem 10000 times worse or talk about it constantly like we all live perfect happy lives all the time and couldn’t possibly understand their plight.

Reactions: 6
If I asked my boyfriend to film me doing this he'd genuinely laugh and tell me to eff off 😳😂 she loves herself far too much.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If I asked my boyfriend to film me doing this he'd genuinely laugh and tell me to eff off 😳😂 she loves herself far too much.
These vids are so cringe 😬 love how she doesn’t know what to do with her hands! I think Liv fancies herself as a bit of a Judith Chalmers 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Still the way she keeps tagging them / hyping them up she obviously wants to be noticed by the company

Reactions: 3
Has her husband just gone to be her photographer/camera man? If I asked my husband to film me, he would tell me where to go and get a life 🙄

Reactions: 1