Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These stories made me šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

IMG_6682.jpeg

IMG_6685.jpeg

IMG_6687.jpeg

Also this post really is just her showing off her body for likes. I really struggle to believe itā€™s in any way for genuine āœØempowermentāœØ, especially given how much she whinged about her no longer ā€˜perfectā€™ skin after her surgery.

IMG_6688.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
These stories made me šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

View attachment 2480898
View attachment 2480931
View attachment 2480913

Also this post really is just her showing off her body for likes. I really struggle to believe itā€™s in any way for genuine āœØempowermentāœØ, especially given how much she whinged about her no longer ā€˜perfectā€™ skin after her surgery.

View attachment 2480904
She's so embarrassing. And the way she recorded herself and hubs kissing and her lingering look afterwards šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I could imagine her just bossing him around. Right kiss me now, look like you're happy šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yup, ā€œbest kind of loveā€ - performative and for social media likes? šŸ« šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor hubs looks like he's being held hostage in all her vids, he looks very nervous. Seriously, imagine if you had to record your other half walking through a beautiful city instead of enjoying the views yourself or recording them eating or dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans like it's 2006.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like a middle aged woman from the office who has never been on a night out before. So embarrassing! Her and her husbands entire days are dictated by filming her eye bleeping herself.

she proper thinks sheā€™s being sexy and alluring dancing doesnā€™t she? It looks awkward af.

what the duck is ā€œbaby sore headsā€ stop saying it.

that dress does her hips no favours. She should know this as all she ever does is bang on about her hips/ass.

IMG_4797.jpeg

I canā€™t get over how orange her makeup is. The blush and contour is all the same colour??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™d be a bit pissed if one of my mates used my wedding day as an opportunity to do an ad
Sorry but her hips are just ridiculous looking in everything she picks to wear. Thereā€™s dressing for your shape then thereā€™s just Liv with pure frumpy. Along with the pvc leggings too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She shoves that bleeping Louis Vuitton with every outfit possible whether it goes or not.

A simple clutch would've looked so much smarter.

I mean no offence but it screams she can only afford this one bag. The same as people who have that Gucci belt and wear it with every outfit to show it off. It's all about showing off rather than actually wear something appropriate

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t get me wrong, I like the dress and actually think it looks nice on her (agree that itā€™s maybe not appropriate for the occasion?), but she just seems to have lost all sense of reality. She needs to have actual days off from social media to spend with her friends and family.

Agree the pvc leggings (with the bomber jacket) was not a good look on her. She has a great figure but they donā€™t suit her at all.

Yeah sheā€™s one of those women who bought one designer handbag and is gonna shoe horn it into every outfit whether it matches or not to PROVE how rich she is. Get some style babe.

• Haha