Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 questions

Has she had a BBL? (Genuinely asking)

What was her job before she went full time floggin?!
Pretty sure she was an account manager for a digital marketing agency. Not sure about the BBL, although I think she has just naturally got a big bum āœØ #blessed āœØ

Reactions: 1
Definitely not a BBL, she's always had it.

Can't wait for the inevitable incoming "come on holiday with me" reel in a week or so, wanking off in everyone's faces, just how is showing off influencing? "Hey, be a bleep like me and all this can be yours". Can you imagine going anywhere and you get asked what your wife does and you answer "er, she's an influencer" while looking at the floor trying to convince yourself that this is all worth because you get to get your hands on that booty once a month when she's not showing it off on the Internet.

Reactions: 2
Do they even say that? Iā€™ve flown many times and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been told to stay in my seat because itā€™s been allocated by weight ? Also people can choose their own seats for a small cost - we do this - or on luxe flights with business class anyone can book that? So itā€™s utter rubbish.

Reactions: 4
What they sometimes mean is that the weight is spread out evenly like if the flights not full etc but it has absolutely nothing to do with body weight and I canā€™t believe anyone would actually think it does šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6
Its estimated weights based on an average formula and the actual weight of the cargo. If a flight isn't full then passengers AND luggage (don't forget what's in the overhead bins plays a part) may have to be somewhat strategically placed in order to ensure the plane is balanced. If it's not, it can't take off.

In other words, Liv, you're ignorant, as usual, and really need to learn to keep your yap shut. Not everything is discrimination.

Reactions: 7
She just has to find something to complain about šŸ„“ must be nice to have to actively search for problems..

A few screenshots of Liv being completely ridiculous/passive agressive and just really bleeping annoying recently:

IMG_6367.jpeg

Clearly no one is interested. You donā€™t actually do anything apart from asos hauls and whinge.

IMG_6399.jpeg

LFW wasnā€™t about you hun.

IMG_6400.jpeg

Cringe.

IMG_6425.jpeg

I wonder if she actually messaged them to say captions are a really helpful thing to do, instead of being passive aggressive and holier than thou? She always comes across as really lonely, and Iā€™m not surprised if this is an indicator of how she behaves irl.

I was going to post the aeroplane story as well but @cats4life56 did a much better job of summarising it than I wouldā€™ve.

Pre insta hun Liv was so much more relatable and likeable and itā€™s such a shame she is how she is now. Despite my posts I actually want her to do well and not be this fake, bitchy, narcissistic person sheā€™s become.

• Sick
I don't really understand how anyone could want her to do well, she'll just get worse, she's always come across self absorbed and she's getting worse with each passing day. She needs to fail, to be hit hard by life and be well and truly humbled. That's the only medicine.

People like Liv make me feel really depressed about where society is heading, the whole self love thing has turned out to be a bit of a disaster.

• Heart
I don't really understand how anyone could want her to do well, she'll just get worse, she's always come across self absorbed and she's getting worse with each passing day. She needs to fail, to be hit hard by life and be well and truly humbled. That's the only medicine.

People like Liv make me feel really depressed about where society is heading, the whole self love thing has turned out to be a bit of a disaster.

Off topic but @Julio , have you been knocked back by Liv in real life by any chance?

• Haha
Sheā€™s got such a smug twit face. ā€œI donā€™t know why everyone isnā€™t as wonderful as I am, makes you thinkā€.

I think she is incredibly lonely. She doesnā€™t have any mates. Sheā€™s always on her own videoing herself. Sad cow.

Reactions: 4
Off topic but @Julio , have you been knocked back by Liv in real life by any chance?
Haha, I'm massively insulted that you'd think I'd be attracted to someone that dull. No, I live in the same city as Liv and I occasionally see her around and I know people that have worked with her. I've not heard or seen good things about her.

Haha, I'm massively insulted that you'd think I'd be attracted to someone that dull. No, I live in the same city as Liv and I occasionally see her around and I know people that have worked with her. I've not heard or seen good things about her.
You do seem to be attracted to her from some of your comments as I read all your posts after being a bit WTF at one of them šŸ¤£

• Haha
You do seem to be attracted to her from some of your comments as I read all your posts after being a bit WTF at one of them šŸ¤£
Haha care to elaborate? I think everyone on here agrees that she's got a cracking backside but that doesn't mean we're attracted to her. Brad Pitt is a beautiful man but it doesn't mean I want to duck him.