Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ella4

Chatty Member
She milks everything , at this point she is pointless , her content is just shite or just getting free stuff

Was curious and did some research into Kidney removal - most of the time it's frigging keyhole surgery, unless there's complications?! Yes OK you're having an organ removed, I understand that and you'd obviously need to be monitored closely afterwards, but the actual operation sounds minor! Why is she banging on about 'showing the incision sites but not the 'ceasearian' cut'?! Why on earth would she have both? And you haven't had a ceasearian you idiot!! She boils my piss 😤
I stand corrected that she apparently has 4 incisions AND a larger cut, but that would surely indicate an issue with not being able to remove via keyhole? Which she hasn't mentioned at all?!

Sticky One

VIP Member
Took me a couple of goes but I think you can go private under the same practice you are registered with under the NHS. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
yeah that’s right, I see an nhs dnetist regularly but when I wanted a white filling I then had to go private, I saw the same man in the same room - I just had to pay £200 for it

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I don't actually think owning a sofa for 7 years is a ridiculous length of time...

She gave the game away when she started waffling on about how it doesn't even suit the room anymore and it was perfect for when they lived in a terraced home but not now (wtf???)

Gifted sofa incoming no doubt 😴
She sounds like my MIL, replacing a perfectly good carpet after only 5 years just because she’s decided shes bored 🙄