Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnowFairy88

To be honest as much as she annoys me, I think her reaction to having a kidney removed is pretty understandable. It’s major. Maybe not in terms of being sliced open but in terms of the physiological change her body is dealing with. Also if you’ve never had surgery the first time is very scary. I don’t get filming yourself doing skincare I found that a bit weird but I do understand doing the skincare. I was just in hospital for a week and I really enjoyed doing a bit of skincare for 10 mins to feel more human.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
This must have been covered but please can someone tell me if she has children or not?
she refers to the kids and doing the school run but they don’t feature, is that correct??
I think she's talking about her sister's kids. I don't think she has children.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but it makes me cringe how she thinks her husband is so desirable 🤣
She’s ridiculous looking. I’m sorry but dress for your body shape. Even before pregnancy she didn’t know how to dress.

Ella4

Chatty Member
She milks everything , at this point she is pointless , her content is just shite or just getting free stuff

Was curious and did some research into Kidney removal - most of the time it's frigging keyhole surgery, unless there's complications?! Yes OK you're having an organ removed, I understand that and you'd obviously need to be monitored closely afterwards, but the actual operation sounds minor! Why is she banging on about 'showing the incision sites but not the 'ceasearian' cut'?! Why on earth would she have both? And you haven't had a ceasearian you idiot!! She boils my piss 😤
I stand corrected that she apparently has 4 incisions AND a larger cut, but that would surely indicate an issue with not being able to remove via keyhole? Which she hasn't mentioned at all?!