Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I think I know what Liv's body hang up is but rather than actually just come out and say it she'll drop body hang ups and body positivity comments every now and again. It's her boobs, or lack of them, she's completely flat chested, that must be difficult to accept when boobs are literally everywhere, I get it, but if that is the case just say it because everything else is every woman's dream body pretty much.
What she lacks in titties she makes up for in ass and ego

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mimimi86

She’s called her incision site a caesarean again! 😡 messaged her to say that she should check out the definition & history of the word…caesarean and kidney removal are two very different things.
She replied to me…said she was “referring to the placement of the op” 🙄 why can’t she just be scientific and say something like ‘along the pubic line’?! It’s embarrassing how much she gets wrong and doesn’t correct herself when called out.

Her ego lifting in the gym video I don’t know whether it’s more embarrassing for her, or her PT that he’s not fixing that.
Her knees are caving in like bambi and her back arch is horrendous.

She needs to drop the weight and work on form.

Italics17

Wow, I cannot believe she turned on the camera to talk about her oat milk being off. Talk about too much time on your hands :rolleyes:

• Haha

evac90

Chatty Member
Genuinely, there is no person on earth who interests me enough to watch 4 minutes of them droning on about their morning routine and their breakfast? why would you think anyone is interested in that?

also, I cringe inside out when she refers to herself as “ya girl”

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
She’s actually looked dreadful pregnant. Like everyone is different but considering she’s “working out” every week her legs are so fat. She’s like a hippo. And what is it with those manky diarrhoea hue boots she has to wear with everything

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
That dancing is giving 60 year old at a wedding vibes. Absolutely no rhythm whatsoever 😂
Sorry but as someone who has parents almost this age this is completely insulting to them 🤣🤣🤣
---
Why can’t she just give her skin a break from trowelling on this shite? It’s clearly crying out for it 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 3014719
Also when you’re pregnant your skin is much better towards the end. She’s actually destroying the one time in her life where she should have clear skin!

Adoraborealis

Wearing neutrals too close to your own skin tone is a definite no.

Just watched the drama of her getting into the hot tub as well and also thought it was ridiculous 😂

And lastly why the constant need to show off her bare bump every other story? Like no shame but I’m pretty sure everyone gets the idea now.

Attachments

I feel like I say this on every single influencer thread but the ‘today thoughts’ thing they all do infuriates me! Everyone struggles but plz I wish they would try having a real job for a bit and they will probably realise they were stressing over nothing before!

waffleberry

She's really looking on Amazon for a maternity nightdress... you're telling me she hasn't been ✨gifted✨ some already.

Julio

I think the funniest thing about all of this is that pervy comments by online sofa masturbating gimps are being taken seriously. Just ignore them or, better still, delete and block each person that posts one and report them rather than make a song and a dance about something so miniscule.

• Heart

Julio

I'm sure she can get Poppy to draw a few stars and sparkly things on her to take the attention away from her great white shark bite scar

• Haha