Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am happy for her if she can find love and happiness again. She can do so much better than smug Joe with his very punchable face.

Reactions: 15
Confirmed on stories that she has a boyfriend! Happy for her :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Awww buzzing for her! Hopefully he’s a step up from dead beat Joe

Reactions: 11
Apologies in advance for any questions I might ask that have been discussed in this thread already - I have just stumbled across this thread and have barely skimmed it yet.

I haven’t followed Liv since a few years ago so was unaware she had a divorce and has had a child. When did the divorce and baby happen and we know the reasons they split? Is the baby both of theirs? Is she in a new relationship? Is she still best mates with that woman she used to have a podcast with? I can’t remember her name..

I’m not sure what people’s opinions are on Liv but I’ll share mine along with my experience meeting her and Joe a few years ago..

I used to listen to Olivia’s podcast with her mate whose name I can’t remember. It was one of the first podcasts I started listening to and quite enjoyed the simplicity of it for background noise or whilst I was cleaning. For the most part I liked it however, in almost every episode, I found myself a bit put off by quite judgemental, snobbish comments they would both make about others. It’s almost like they put themselves up on this pedestal and put on a front for supposedly being nice girls who had a safe space for their followers yet were the type to speak down on someone behind their back. Or in their case.. indirectly on their podcast. However, I still kind of enjoyed Olivia as I found her to be pleasant enough to listen to the rest of the time.

Anyways. A few years ago I was at a large event and had got chatting to some of Liv’s friends and creators who were a bit similar to her. Then Liv turned up with Joe and I’m not even sure how to explain it but the two of them sauntered in and appeared to stay away from everybody else including liv’s friends - it’s like they had a real air of superiority to them. Or so they thought of themselves. It was really bizarre. And let me tell you that Joe had the most unsettling and creepy vibe about him which again I’m not sure how to explain but I wasn’t the only one who picked up on it. Since then, any time I’d see his face on her social media it would send a shiver down my spine. There’s something very off about that guy, yuck.

Finally at one point they both decided to interact with all of us (very) briefly and because I had a few drinks in me I complimented Liv and said that I was a fan of her podcast. She looked me up and down and smiled an inauthentic somewhat bitchy smile and turned away from me. I remember feeling so small and embarrassed that I’d even complimented her and told her I was a fan of her podcast when in reality I’d mainly use it for background noise anyway 😂 But yes every since that interaction, I’d stopped listening to that podcast or following her Instagram.

Sadly, a few of the other girls who are friends with or mutual bloggers/youtubers (or at least were well known back in the day) I have heard are much of the same. I was told some really nasty stories about some of them from fellow creators who had also initially looked up to these girls. Very disappointing stuff!

Reactions: 8
Im really surprised by this! I'm sure she used to reply to me years ago and I never got that vibe from her.

Did her friends say that her character has changed in recent years?
Apologies in advance for any questions I might ask that have been discussed in this thread already - I have just stumbled across this thread and have barely skimmed it yet.

I haven’t followed Liv since a few years ago so was unaware she had a divorce and has had a child. When did the divorce and baby happen and we know the reasons they split? Is the baby both of theirs? Is she in a new relationship? Is she still best mates with that woman she used to have a podcast with? I can’t remember her name..

I’m not sure what people’s opinions are on Liv but I’ll share mine along with my experience meeting her and Joe a few years ago..

I used to listen to Olivia’s podcast with her mate whose name I can’t remember. It was one of the first podcasts I started listening to and quite enjoyed the simplicity of it for background noise or whilst I was cleaning. For the most part I liked it however, in almost every episode, I found myself a bit put off by quite judgemental, snobbish comments they would both make about others. It’s almost like they put themselves up on this pedestal and put on a front for supposedly being nice girls who had a safe space for their followers yet were the type to speak down on someone behind their back. Or in their case.. indirectly on their podcast. However, I still kind of enjoyed Olivia as I found her to be pleasant enough to listen to the rest of the time.

Anyways. A few years ago I was at a large event and had got chatting to some of Liv’s friends and creators who were a bit similar to her. Then Liv turned up with Joe and I’m not even sure how to explain it but the two of them sauntered in and appeared to stay away from everybody else including liv’s friends - it’s like they had a real air of superiority to them. Or so they thought of themselves. It was really bizarre. And let me tell you that Joe had the most unsettling and creepy vibe about him which again I’m not sure how to explain but I wasn’t the only one who picked up on it. Since then, any time I’d see his face on her social media it would send a shiver down my spine. There’s something very off about that guy, yuck.

Finally at one point they both decided to interact with all of us (very) briefly and because I had a few drinks in me I complimented Liv and said that I was a fan of her podcast. She looked me up and down and smiled an inauthentic somewhat bitchy smile and turned away from me. I remember feeling so small and embarrassed that I’d even complimented her and told her I was a fan of her podcast when in reality I’d mainly use it for background noise anyway 😂 But yes every since that interaction, I’d stopped listening to that podcast or following her Instagram.

Sadly, a few of the other girls who are friends with or mutual bloggers/youtubers (or at least were well known back in the day) I have heard are much of the same. I was told some really nasty stories about some of them from fellow creators who had also initially looked up to these girls. Very disappointing stuff!

Reactions: 1
Im really surprised by this! I'm sure she used to reply to me years ago and I never got that vibe from her.

Did her friends say that her character has changed in recent years?
If you follow a certain few of her other friends (creators) and other similar-ish creators, there are some that I have been told by again, other creators that aren’t very nice including to creators who have less followers than them and so on. I would love to list all names and give the stories I’ve heard but don’t want to doxx myself and I suppose people can change and may not be the same character they were some years ago.

It wasn’t any of Olivia’s close friends who said anything regarding her character, just at this particular event they seemed to be discussing amongst themselves/exchanging looks regarding her and Joe’s snobbish and distant behaviour from everyone else. Those friends (again they are also YouTubers/bloggers/instagrammers) are more or less still friends with her online and some very close irl.

I do wonder if that side of her manifested from being unhappy and possibly controlled in some ways by Joe in that relationship over the years. Or maybe she truly isn’t as she seems online and in fact is a bit of a snob and a b’itch. Obviously can’t say for certain. But I just don’t like her at all since then and just been put off. Well, put off by quite a few creators from that crew.

Reactions: 3
I grew up in Bromley and have known Liv for years. She has always been fake nice and very selfish. Always wants to be centre of attention but i guess all of that combined that got her to where she is now. As for Joe, he is a deeply insecure man who felt emasculated by her success. She really did try to make it work but he lied to her about the weirdest things.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I grew up in Bromley and have known Liv for years. She has always been fake nice and very selfish. Always wants to be centre of attention but i guess all of that combined that got her to where she is now. As for Joe, he is a deeply insecure man who felt emasculated by her success. She really did try to make it work but he lied to her about the weirdest things.
Any info on Liv's new man?

Seems like Joe moved on from Liv rather quickly from what we've seen...

Reactions: 1
He’s got a really lovely kind face, a much better look than pouty joe

Reactions: 14