Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find it ridiculous and cringey when influencers re-post all the birthday stories their friends post? Like if you went over to a mates house for their birthday and they forced you to read all the cards they’d received. We get it, you’re popular 🙄

I assume it’s a flex to show she’s ok not being in a relationship as she turns 30 but if anything it shouts insecurity.
Tbf, I know regular people that do this too and I find it cringey across the board.

What is worse is when a parent reposts birthday messages to their child, who is 3 and not on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone find it ridiculous and cringey when influencers re-post all the birthday stories their friends post? Like if you went over to a mates house for their birthday and they forced you to read all the cards they’d received. We get it, you’re popular 🙄

I assume it’s a flex to show she’s ok not being in a relationship as she turns 30 but if anything it shouts insecurity.
Agreed, and when non influencers do it. So cringe and boring.

Also can’t stand when brands post nothing but reposts of randoms mentioning them on stories either. The most lazy, boring content

Reactions: 4
I am happy for her if she is dating too ( according to her blog post for the first time ever ).

Reactions: 5
It’s so authentic when influencers ask followers for self tan recommendations, then ignore them and go with the brand that gifted them but nobody recommended at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think it's the same girl! She was tagged on the brand trip ig posts where he was when he uploaded the other photo.
Yeah, it's the same girl.

Does anyone think they might be living together just going by the Father's Day post on his grid? The pink sofa/general decor doesn't exactly scream bachelor pad.

Yeah, it's the same girl.

Does anyone think they might be living together just going by the Father's Day post on his grid? The pink sofa/general decor doesn't exactly scream bachelor pad.
It looks like his sisters place (@ourpinkplace). Bit unusual for Fathers Day but maybe wherever he is living isn’t suitable for a child?

Overlap vibes continue though. Her family don’t follow him at all anymore but his family all still follow her

Reactions: 8
It looks like his sisters place (@ourpinkplace). Bit unusual for Fathers Day but maybe wherever he is living isn’t suitable for a child?

Overlap vibes continue though. Her family don’t follow him at all anymore but his family all still follow her
Yes, you're right, I just checked and it does look like his sister's place. That would have been quick if they had moved in together already!

Yes, you're right, I just checked and it does look like his sister's place. That would have been quick if they had moved in together already!
Wouldn't be surprised though with how quick it seems like he's trying to replace Liv

Reactions: 2
It’s so authentic when influencers ask followers for self tan recommendations, then ignore them and go with the brand that gifted them but nobody recommended at all.
I also seem to recall her sharing about Isle of Paradise ages ago and how great it was, I think she said it was a friend had founded it?

Joe's starting to become more active on IG again. I always got the impression that if he were chocolate he'd eat himself.

Reactions: 3
I also seem to recall her sharing about Isle of Paradise ages ago and how great it was, I think she said it was a friend had founded it?

Joe's starting to become more active on IG again. I always got the impression that if he were chocolate he'd eat himself.
Yes she said that about isle of paradise on the fringe of it podcast she’s ago . I remember it too!

Joe is a huge ick. All that sunburn and chest hair and the selfie with the iced coffee 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s proper instagram official with the new girl. He’s freshly divorced with a toddler, he’s not a teenager. It’s just a bit cruel, a picture of her with hearts and everything. He seems a bit insensitive and just yucky.

Reactions: 12
He’s proper instagram official with the new girl. He’s freshly divorced with a toddler, he’s not a teenager. It’s just a bit cruel, a picture of her with hearts and everything. He seems a bit insensitive and just yucky.
It feels so immature to me. Who is this content really for? This plus deleting all trace of Liv from his grid feels unnecessary.

Reactions: 9
Liv seems to be showing more and more of Arlo’s face on her Instagram lately, which surprises me - not sure why she even attempts to hide parts of it now, as she’s not covering his face enough to keep him anonymous.